10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I just imagined that in a Nagrand like area where there´s a questhub ontop of the giant. Do want!
    yup, me too

Yay mount artwork.
    Great, now I'm thinking of the Blizz store and getting angry again.

ok .. i did something impressive this past week ...

the cover of diablo3 box art lol

http://gamingbolt.com/diablo-iii-boxart-gets-leaked

apparently someone kidnapped my sargeras http://pepperwolf.deviantart.com/art...ktop-169520633 and used it to make a diablo3 cover lol

well .. i had some laughs lol
    Last edited by eflow; 2011-04-06 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez... I don't check the thread for ONE night... and I come back to an overhaul of awesome.

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 10:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PokketMowse View Post
    I sort of dislike how troll girls are often portrayed as simply blue night elves with teeny little tusks. So I tried to convey more of a ferociousness when I drew her. I think a real voodoo troll woman would be more likely to stick your head on a spear and use your bone marrow to make jungle pudding. Rock on.
    Also this is amazing. Your line about the night elf - trolls is something my roomate probably gets tired of hearing me say, lol.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/f3YkO.jpg

Come on blizz.. MAKE IT HAPPEN! :B

10+ Year Old Account
    Not standing right behind you....dont look....I SAID DON'T LOOK
    Before I begin, I would like to say the following on the past few pages: Scantly clad women, scantly clad women everywhere!

Yes, I enjoy the occasional eye candy as much as the next guy. But for God's sake give them actual cloths once in a while. Seriously!

Now that that's out of my system: I found a little something that was relevent to two of my interests:

I bet the Lich King was all like, "Now go forth Deathpony, slaughter the innocent and be damned adorable while doing it!"
    There is no Logic in WoW, only Blizzlogic.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrake View Post
    Before I begin, I would like to say the following on the past few pages: Scantly clad women, scantly clad women everywhere!

Yes, I enjoy the occasional eye candy as much as the next guy. But for God's sake give them actual cloths once in a while. Seriously!

Now that that's out of my system: I found a little something that was relevent to two of my

I bet the Lich King was all like, "Now go forth Deathpony, slaughter the innocent and be damned adorable while doing it!"
    I try but those asians love drawing scantily clad women xD

Placeholder while on phone.

17 mpg wtf :<

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-06 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    wow, amazing how many new pictures appeared around here and tons I have never seen with night elves!

At least the weather is slowly getting warmer

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-06 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Now that that's out of my system: I found a little something that was relevent to two of my interests: *Pony image*

Scantly clad women to scantly clad Ponies? interesting. Just kidding. Actually it is really cute. I must admit the skull on the ashbringer sword looks So happy. ^^
    O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eflow View Post
    apparently someone kidnapped my sargeras http://pepperwolf.deviantart.com/art...ktop-169520633 and used it to make a diablo3 cover lol

nice xD

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    somehow, they strongly remind me of Mortis' works

one of my favorites:

"My Little Death Charger"

by Eycewolf

^_^

Placeholder while on phone.
    i'm surprised your bot doesn't catch every possible placeholder automatically yet :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'm surprised your bot doesn't catch every possible placeholder automatically yet :P
    It only collects pictures doesn't post yet.

Almost accidentallied my Colbert posting these ones :O
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-06 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    so you're sick AND all you have is american "chocolate milk", which probably contains neither actual chocolate, nor actual milk...
    i can promise you the milk i drink is real milk, we get ours locally. the chocolate might not be. XD

so sitting in my English class my teacher started talking about healing, and then i started to think of the healing abilities of a band aid!! the comics not that funny, but its cute!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    It only collects pictures doesn't post yet.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    i can promise you the milk i drink is real milk, we get ours locally. the chocolate might not be. XD
    that sounds already much better than i feared
    so sitting in my English class my teacher started talking about healing, and then i started to think of the healing abilities of a band aid!! the comics not that funny, but its cute!
    did poor stone have booboo?

Quote Originally Posted by eflow View Post
    ok .. i did something impressive this past week ...

the cover of diablo3 box art lol
    *Snip*

http://gamingbolt.com/diablo-iii-boxart-gets-leaked

Laughs..? I'd be horrified. D: Did you verify if it was just a fan made idea or something that is actually going to happen? From what I know fighting someone over copywrite infringement is very costly and the money wouldn't mean anything to blizzard so you'd be the only one screwed. It's things like this that I'm too scared to post my artwork online.

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-07 at 02:03 PM.

I dont know if this has been posted yet (549 pages of reading online = snoring on g button) but I want to see a collage of WoW, SC2, and diablo in on eimage... maybeh like a worgen hunter in SC marine armor with a zergling on lesh over swiss cheesed ody of diablo? :X
    Modeling and texturing is hard. Don't hate for a few Works in Progress.