Ayako, why do you keep making "placeholders"? Why don't you just make a post when you have the artwork? Kinda seems like you're posting for post counts. You don't need to make a post after someone else does, this isn't a competition.

Summer- best race evah! That's some good work there, thanks for posting that.

Inashne- Good sketches. I think my only complaint is the legs are missing some bones Other than that good effort for the details! Kinda makes me realize myself, when I didn't know jack squat about rules of art I was pretty detailed (even though much was very off about it) but now that I'm much better I don't put any effort in details like I used to. I find that sort of amusing.

I still need to sort and catalog most the stuff, then I'm planning on opening up some sort of tagging enabled site possibly.

This is just some of the stuff.
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-20 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Noblegarden!

perv rwabbits

Dalaran Books, remember achiev?

Placeholder while out.

10+ Year Old Account

got bored in class, so i drew illidan with no wings or horns. :x scanner has nom nom nomed this one to. -_-;;
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    Inashne- Good sketches. I think my only complaint is the legs are missing some bones Other than that good effort for the details! Kinda makes me realize myself, when I didn't know jack squat about rules of art I was pretty detailed (even though much was very off about it) but now that I'm much better I don't put any effort in details like I used to. I find that sort of amusing.
    Thanks, but are you talking about physically having bones missing in the legs (The middle bone) or the missing of bone and muscle indication?
    My characters -
    Furrfettish - Rivendare (Tauren Blood DK) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fettish/simple
    Inashne - Rivendare (Tauren Survival Hunter) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Inashne/simple
    Furreals - Crushridge (Worgen Protection Warrior) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urreals/simple

a lot of talented artists here wow =)

Quote Originally Posted by Inashne View Post
    Thanks, but are you talking about physically having bones missing in the legs (The middle bone) or the missing of bone and muscle indication?
    The tibia and fibula connecting to the knee and the ankles. You got from the knee to the foot a curved bone. I suppose it's saying there's no clear indication of joints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    What bow?
    Nice work everyone, i don't have a scanner OR art skills. woe is me

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    What bow?
    Nice work everyone, i don't have a scanner OR art skills. woe is me
    3d modeling or fun sketches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    3d modeling or fun sketches
    I'll do some sketches later and upload them with my phone's camera then ^.^ can't guarantee anything pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    I'll do some sketches later and upload them with my phone's camera then ^.^ can't guarantee anything pretty
    You can take a picture then trace over with a vector or line based drawing app in windows.

10+ Year Old Account

drew this like 5 mins ago, i think its cute. ._. lil malfurion and tyrande. :x
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

This is the most bad ass looking sword I have ever seen. Ever.

Maybe, but don't quote images please ;] ~Raven.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 07:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    The tibia and fibula connecting to the knee and the ankles. You got from the knee to the foot a curved bone. I suppose it's saying there's no clear indication of joints.
    Ah, I gotcha.
    My characters -
    Furrfettish - Rivendare (Tauren Blood DK) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fettish/simple
    Inashne - Rivendare (Tauren Survival Hunter) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Inashne/simple
    Furreals - Crushridge (Worgen Protection Warrior) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urreals/simple

Good news everyone! My body's normal again, but because of that, I've been pretty much hibernating for the past 3 days, so this next art dump isn't very big. The other thing that's added onto my fatigue was the huge, and rather belligerent argument that happened pretty much right after my last post here. Long story very short: one of my family members thinks I've been brainwashed by liberals and decided to get really nasty with me.

Even though my opinions lean leftward, I don't consider my self leftwing or right. I'm just me, and he can't seem to get over that.

DeviantART: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

MOAR ARTS

Some may remember me mentioning my idea of having Draenei as two subspecies: Those from North Argus, and those from South Argus.
    I've been working on some stuff for them, mostly notes, but felt as though as skull/teeth comparison would be a good and fun idea, since they're quite different from one another. This was quite a learning experience, since I had to search high and low for proper information. I'm still a little unsure though.
    For the Northerner I referenced spotted hyena and thylacoleo skulls. For the Southerner, I referenced wolf and lion skulls.

(P.S. The reason that they have no horns or spikes or crests is because I wanted to keep teeth as the focal point.)

An incubus I did for funsies. He was heavily referenced from the succubus model.

Coloured version of my female voidwalker sketch.

PONIES! PONIES FOR EVERYONE!
    From left to right:
    -Kuuma (Night elf druid)
    Cutie Mark: Kokopelli- I chose Kokopelli for him since he's got a rather large sexual appetite, he plays the pan flute, and he's a trickster.
    Since he is a druid, I made him a unicorn, because according to wowpedia, druids can summon unicorns...for some reason.

-Dirk (Undead hunter)
    Cutie Mark: Coyote- Dirk is also a cunning trickster, and a wilderman/mountain man. Coyote fits this image perfectly.

-Shamira (Orc hunter)
    Cutie Mark: Bow and arrow- She's an experienced huntress, so of course I'd use a bow and arrow.

(P.S. It is pure coincidence that both Applejack and Dirk have cowboy hats and freckles.)
    MLP:FiM (c) Lauren Faust & Hasbro

Closeups!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Kitteh!! Btw did anyone like my Noblegarden n bunneh post?

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ja/mal2001.jpg
    It is, can u do one with a bunneh?

That one looks like a rocker draenei, hmmm...Rockereis?
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-04-21 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    that is very cute though I totally prefer illidan/tyrande cause illidan deserves the babe.