Quote Originally Posted by Inashne View Post
    Here's some work from Maheylah on DA. You really need to check out her gallery, each picture is put into context with a short story. She even has a few pics that are semi-NSFW and tons more that won't fit in this thread. Enjoy.
    Bookmarked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    You can thank Frank Frazetta and lonely boys for the big breasted wonderful wymmins.
    Fixed for accuracy!

I've brought more things for you people!

DeviantART: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Some random female night elf druid...trippin' balls in the Emerald Dream.
    I like to think of night elves as pot-smoking hippies. It makes me giggle.
    EDIT: I forgot to mention that this is old...ooooollld.
    And I know the hand holding the staff is shit, but I tried to fix it and just gave up, since there were other, more recent things that needed tending to.

Really old painting, like, last December kind of old.
    Anyways the foot prints were made by my three main warcraft characters. A ragtag group made up of an orc and undead hunter, and a night elf druid; Shamira, Dirk, and Kuuma.
    I love those three to bits.
    Sham plays the archetype of great mother; she's the glue that keeps them together and all safe. She's pretty much the leader.
    Dirk and Kuuma play the archetypes of trickster and jester. Their cleverness has saved their hides many times, and their humour has offered a reprieve from the harsh reality of a world in turmoil.

A really, really quick landscape I did a week and a bit ago. It was inspired by a couple of places in WoW, such as the Borean Tundra and the Arathi Highlands.

Dirk and Kuuma (in his cat form), and some random jackalope!
    I love these two. They make the cutest couple.

Really, really old speedpainting concepts of a Night elven tapir mount.
    Why a tapir?
    'Cause they're super cool, that's why.

Some Northerner fashions!
    (For those that don't know, I'm kind of in the middle of adding to already existing Draenei/Argus lore. The main thing is that I've decided to have two subspecies; Northers/Southerners, for lack of better terms for now.)
    Northerners don't really wear much of anything usually, so clothing to them is for fun and to titillate and tease.
    They're horny little bastards.

I decided to use Tullgin as my fashion model since he's so cute.
    He's also changed a little in the face area since my last picture of him. I just femmed him up more and gave him bigger doe eyes.
    (PS he's actually intersex, but I'm still trying to figure out my own personal pronouns for him, 'cause I don't want to copy anyone else's pronouns. The reason I've stuck with 'him' for the past bit is because my first version of him was male, but then he slowly slid towards being more feminine so I just decided to make him intersex. Why not?)

The other day I saw a 'Draenei Druids' thread on MMOchamp, so I decided to take a stab at a possible 'cat' form. I was originally going to do a plain old kitty, but then decided it would be better to make up another Argus critter and use that.
    The shoulder brand is from a part of their racial logo.
    By the way, this 'kitty' is a lady. :3

Love the things you make, Rachel, keep the awesome work up !

PS. I BE STEALIN' YOUR ARTS FOR MY WALLPAPARRRS.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLOCOPTER View Post
    This thread still alive , Impressive! Alot of sweet art here. One thing keeps bugging me.... why do all women have to have huge boobs and / or dressed as whores? :< I do not approve! But apart from that there's some very nice art here! Keep it comming!
    Because overall, creators in the genre feel that women only exist to be sex objects (and the one's who don't necessarily think that just parrot everyone else), and that the typical male gamer can't handle females that are strong, independent characters, unless they are sexualized enough to counteract it (see: Sylvanas, Jaina, Alexstraza). This is not to say a strong female character can't be sexy, only that I guarantee you that's not why Alexstraza is in a plate bikini.

PS calling a woman wearing revealing clothing a 'whore' only perpetuates the sexist nonsense, so please don't.

Last edited by emilylorange; 2011-05-06 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Rachel, that's a really cool night elf, thank you! I also like the draenei "cat form"

Nyuun, your draenei reminds me of someone getting his tongue stuck on an ice-cream in winter lol, but I like that picture still.

And emilylorange, I agree with you about the female clothing and stuff like that. I do admit I like females with pleasing faces even when talking about heroes, but still I like strong female leaders too. I especially liked one of the PvP sets for warriors, think it was Wrathful PvP, the green one, since it made my night elf look like some strong, savage yet still pleasing character even if it covered her entire body. That as an example. If I had to choose my most favourite gear set, think I'd choose that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    One for the paladins...

http://i.imgur.com/deL6l.jpg
    loooooool oh thats good
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 03:17 PM.

All your fault Rachel D: YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!! Just kidding, this was a lot of fun.
    Mwahahahah! >

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Rachel, you're so awsome!
    Really love your style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunefesslol View Post
    Love the things you make, Rachel, keep the awesome work up !
    PS. I BE STEALIN' YOUR ARTS FOR MY WALLPAPARRRS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Rachel, that's a really cool night elf, thank you! I also like the draenei "cat form"

Thanks a lot guys! You're so sweet.

This is just a little peek at something I whipped up today. I'm going to try to fix it up and get it uploaded later today, but first I must feeeed.
    I was so engrossed in this that I forgot about food. Sooo hungry.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb Rachel's photoshop skillz.

Tarecgosa human form. been watching tooooo much Inu Yasha, so she gets some Japanese armor. :3
    -edit-
    added more detail, first one looks weird w/o arms. ^^;;
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-05-07 at 03:20 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    more tauren !

Tri-Force me

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Because overall, creators in the genre feel that women only exist to be sex objects (and the one's who don't necessarily think that just parrot everyone else), and that the typical male gamer can't handle females that are strong, independent characters, unless they are sexualized enough to counteract it (see: Sylvanas, Jaina, Alexstraza). This is not to say a strong female character can't be sexy, only that I guarantee you that's not why Alexstraza is in a plate bikini.

PS calling a woman wearing revealing clothing a 'whore' only perpetuates the sexist nonsense, so please don't.
    Sylvanas, Jaina and Alexstraza are not being sexualized in my opinion simple because they are all powerful characters in the lore and they all would be in very good health. the body proportions are the regular models all the characters are based upon(A physically fit "Hero" that we all play). the clothing even is accurate to what makes logical sense, sylvanas were's light clothing as a ranger running around in a bunch of baggy clothes doesnt fit, jaina wears a dress so i dont see any problem, and alexstraza transforms into a dragon so how many articles of clothing could she wear lawl. i wouldnt see a dragon in anything other then plate either >.>

Edited out the part that may or not be directed at others in this forum, can easily be construed as trollish / provoking a reaction, and is certainly unhelpful. ~Raven.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post
    people who are defensive about issues such weight and breast size usually are branching real world insecurities to an unrealistic game.
    You know, I'll just call this line 'Charming' in heavy sarcasm quotes and move on. (PS I would really, really like an option to just ignore people forever, as with the blizz forums, does it exist?)

Here have something constructive, druids I'm almost done with.

Last edited by emilylorange; 2011-05-07 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Don't fret. As long as you like drawing and have the patience for practice you'll do great. It may take a long time, but you'll get there. Just remember that no matter what, you'll always be improving, and that no artist is perfect. Be proud of what you make, even if it doesn't seem like much to you (I can guarantee that there are people that love it. There's something for everyone ).
    Oh I do love what I draw, have done ever since I was 10. In fact, I still have a random sketch of Professor Toad and many Pokemon in my room at home that I was proud of.
    I just don't draw consistently enough to become a really incredible artist ;]

Some 'battle-hardened' critics and art school graduates think that you must hate your art in order to improve.
    Indeed, I like listening to people like Mark Crilley, Talented Youtube guy and am reading a book called drawing on the right side of the brain. While very sciency, it's interesting ^_^

Why did you eat a lava lamp? D: My mouth is burning just thinking about it.
    Because I accidently Anchorman a while ago.
    I'll try to stop hurting myself. :P
    Promise? =p
    I'm about to give you maor arts!
    /Braces himself.

I thank you verily!
    Chin chin!
    I decided to do a pregnant version because of all the backlash against pregnant women. I will never understand what drives people to rant about how "ugly" pregnant women are.
    I personally don't find them as attractive as slimmer women, but I can see your point. People are incredibly close minded.
    As for the Art - as always it's a beautifully drawn piece, your level of technical skills are awesome!
    I wish that people would get over their silly religious beliefs or insecurities, and realize that just because a woman is pregnant, does not mean that she can't be fun, flirty, and sexy.
    Must not be racist must not be racist must not be racist.
    Sounds like Bible belt America. Eurgh.
    (Blame Russel Howard / Top gear for that remark, not me!)

I can't see the next picture though, of Goldrinn =/
    My orc/worgen Kieran just fit this kinda 'My Little Pony' style a little too well. ;P
    As must be said. D'aaaw <3
    Just a cute small one this week.
    Love it ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1ring View Post
    Why hasnt this thread been stickied?
    It would crash the forums, it's too good. Plus, stickies get ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post
    Ok, so at the beginning of this week, I fell asleep in class, and woke when I dreamed a worgen coming at me. After the rough awakening, I figured I'd might as well do something constructive since I was already awake, and started drawing this >Img!<
    * Blinks.

So much depth in that one, and lovely shading <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post
    If not for the fact that the skin on my fingertips were starting to burn off after all that gray shading, I'd shade it a bit more on the walls and maybe redo the hands, but I reckon it's alright ^^
    I love the feeling of graphite spreading around a page on my fingers =D
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Can't quote pictures yet -.- but the drawing looks awesome gj!
    Good, quoting images is bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nice^^
    you can't move while beeing a peacebloom though :P
    What about blink!
    Or Eyes of the Beast ¬oh wait.
    and nice pic! he looks a little too bulky for a worgen imo, but great "coming at you!"-feeling o.o
    Always with the criticism. You're an awful person!
    (Missed you <3)
    =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Wow gone for a few days and I have like 10 pages to read alot of amazing art.
    Love the lil bear preist, and the ony/nefarion one.
    ty Sy and raven for screwing with my head with the multi quotes :P
    !
    Apologies. We've done a lot longer ones in other threads / earlier in this one <3
    i feel almost guilty :x
    we needed to post in between ayako's fan art flood!^^
    Indeed!
    Though I didn't even start to feel guilty, I'm not nice enough ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    WoW warlock pvp set my ass. That's taken straight from guild wars and is practically copyright infringement
    Not really, both Guild Wars and Wow took it from Plague 'resistant' suits from 17th Century Britain. I doubt they were copyrighted, and even if they were, no one from 1600 is going to sue either companies.
    Sketch I did as a gift for Sareena -
    Lucky Sareena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    my scanner hates me i swear. D:
    my druid put a band aid on the tree, should have probably help that guy out, ohh well cant help them all. :x
    The machines are sentient. It wont be long before the takeover =o
    Great pictures regardless <3
    prob? gender swap! after seeing bliz fan art update with all the sylvanas's, i decided its my turn!
    took 10 mins to draw, so not that good but it makes me laugh. :P notice the manly arm pits? ohhh yeah. lol
    Interesing...
    Nice sketch though <3
    no no no ayako... you obviously have no idea what aedonix wants. Don't worrie aedonix i got your back, drawn just for you.
    Something you aren't telling us Linry? =>
    !
    I laughed. It may be the Jetlag, but maybe not =]
    alexstrasza!
    i should really stop drawing late at night. :P i actually like this one quite a bit. XD
    No, what have you done to dear Alex!
    Well, it's a good sketch, just don't do it to Ysera or Kira Songshine =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Male thongs. Awesome. Enough of the girls in thongs in WoW, where's the guys and their man-thongs for a change!
    I'm happy for it to stay the way it is now actually ;D
    You want Furbolgs?
    My Avatar is all you require then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    Haven t posted in a while.. had so much oogling of great art to do. :O

Also I've been on a goblin drawing spree..
    Lucky for us ^_^
    Very nicely done.
    while i'm probably the last person who'd judge people for their sexual likings, the thought of male furries in thongs is somewhat.. unpleasent.
    Meanie T_T
    Oh wait, I think he'd make the same comment ^_^
    And so I have returned.
    Rachel - that is what they used to call you.
    *Nods.
    You are Rachel the white, now.
    I really meant to get stuff uploaded earlier, but I've been extremely scatter-brained lately and thus my art has suffered. The biggest thing bothering me right now is that my period
    * Cough.

I do so love you Rachel, but you are guaranteed to scare off all men in this thread like that!
    Anyone here have experience with going the 'pay rent' route? I'm just scared about ending up on the street and not making enough money.
    Comishuns! I bet you could make a fortune from them =]
    I just don’t want to end up busting our asses trying to scrounge enough money together so that I will be able to quit working for 5 years so I can stay home and raise a child. Shit. Sometimes I really do wish it was the 50’s/60’s again.
    I kind of wish it was the 60's / 70's / 80's but not for that reason...
    The music. Beatles, Bowie, Queen, Sinatra, and more. Also, I would buy a load of shares in Microsoft and be really rich!
    And last, but really not least, I’m feeling more pressure than ever from my dad and grandma about the whole “get married at 25 (no earlier), then have kids .
    When my Grandpa (English Protestant family) married my Grandma (Portuguese (Oh no, foreign!) Catholic (Oh no, same religion and God but somehow must be evil) family) his family disowned him. For a Wedding present (Which very few of his relatives turned up to) he was given a shotgun by his parents to do the 'honourable thing.'
    Older Generations can be set in their ways and unmoving. For my Grandpa it was worth it, I wouldn't think your family had gone as far as his though!
    Anyways, on with the art!
    \o/
    *Blinks*
    I cannae see tha picters! Wassa goin on!?
    Not even able to load them on Deviant Art.
    People have said that it's impossible to design a female moonkin. I believe I have just proven this assumption wrong, where is my award.
    I can see this one. Amazing!
    Have you had an interview with Metzen yet? Work for Blizzard!
    Finished a commission today. Liked it both with and without background, for various reasons. Never'd done anything quite like it before, and was trying to see if I could integrate this into a full drawing while still emphasizing the character.
    It's very good ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Totally agreed, though I already play balance, I would be much happier with a female version >_>
    They should hire artists like Rachel to come in and make these models for them...they cry so much about not having the development time and resources to do it themselves -.-
    Hear hear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Another Wallpaper from me:

Free use for anyone. Enjoy.
    What, a Blood Elf!?
    Not on your life dear fellow!
    Is good though ;]
    And yey, Gaga's new song is out!
    This is a cause for celebration?
    Hmm...
    I laid an egg. ^^ boy Alexstrasza again, i wonder how that works. :x
    Probably like a kidney stone but much worse.
    *Cringes.*
    Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    does anyone have any websites which post fan art which are updated fairly regularly?
    DeviantArt?
    Here...
    That's all I know =[
    Or! - Yaoren Wo's blog. Find it. Find it! You can thank me after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Eredar Twins
    Yummy.
    i was able to get the colors match a bit, on with this one. :x in person i like the colored better, on the pc i like the b/w better. lol
    They're honestly really very good despite the camera =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Inashne View Post
    Some pencil stuff I did:
    Worgen female one was my favourite, I think =]
    got bored in class, so i drew illidan with no wings or horns. :x scanner has nom nom nomed this one to. -_-;;
    He wont fool the children of the Revolution, no he wont fool the children of the revolution, no no no!
    Good picture!
    Good news everyone! My body's normal again, but because of that, I've been pretty much hibernating for the past 3 days, so this next art dump isn't very big.... one of my family members thinks I've been brainwashed by liberals and decided to get really nasty with me.
    This is what happens when people get too into politics =p
    Why are all Americans so into Politics? People over here couldn't give a toss.
    But either way, I'm glad you're well!
    (P.S. The reason that they have no horns or spikes or crests is because I wanted to keep teeth as the focal point.)
    I don't think Blizzard people go into this much detail in their art =p
    You could be head of the concept art division.
    -Shamira (Orc hunter)
    Cutie Mark: Bow and arrow- She's an experienced huntress, so of course I'd use a bow and arrow. [/quote]
    She's my favourite, all good though.
    Kitteh!! Btw did anyone like my Noblegarden n bunneh post?
    Yes, though I still think posts should have less images in them. Like, 4 or 5 images per post so people can concentrate on them and comment on each one, etc.
    can't stop drawing illidan, some one please help. ;_;
    Get a magazine or something and start drawing the people in them. You know the Highlife Magazine in British Airways planes? I went to the watches / jewellery section and spent a lot of the flight trying to draw the models there.

Apologies if my comments on people's art aren't too imaginative / critical / interesting and all the rest.
    I only landed from a 12 hour flight 2 hours ago and am jetlagged still.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post
    Sylvanas, Jaina and Alexstraza are not being sexualized in my opinion simple because they are all powerful characters in the lore and they all would be in very good health. the body proportions are the regular models all the characters are based upon(A physically fit "Hero" that we all play). the clothing even is accurate to what makes logical sense, sylvanas were's light clothing as a ranger running around in a bunch of baggy clothes doesnt fit, jaina wears a dress so i dont see any problem, and alexstraza transforms into a dragon so how many articles of clothing could she wear lawl. i wouldnt see a dragon in anything other then plate either >.> most people see what they want to see when they look at these characters. people who are defensive about issues such weight and breast size usually are branching real world insecurities to an unrealistic game.
    Of course Sylvannas is in great health! Or no... actually she's dead, decaying even, her skin turning to dust while maggots feast on her flesh. That doesn't sound very great in health to be honest.

Deleted
    Because overall, creators in the genre feel that women only exist to be sex objects (and the one's who don't necessarily think that just parrot everyone else), and that the typical male gamer can't handle females that are strong, independent characters
    Not this again...go play something else if it bothers you so much.

The game overdoes all kinds of things, is part of the package, like huge shoulders, horns on everything etc. it's pointless to nitpick on a particular thing as its part of a greater whole, theme, like over-sizedness.

dr00ds!

Is it legal to be so good?

I like it how you turn a whim instantly into a piece of Art <3
    From now on I call you Whimsinry.
    Aww, Linry, you´re amazing!
    Seconded!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'm not a fan of Warcraft art but that one is amazing.
    Which begs the question... why are you in a Warcraft Fan Art thread? =D
    Well it's good, any time someone sees a piece of art they like their life has improved!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    Been working on some busts/commissions.
    Not only are those great busts, but I love their claymores too!
    You guys are posting awesome stuff, as always. :3

(if you need help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFcfXgW_dQ )
    As are you!
    I didn't need help to get that, but I clicked the link anyway because, well, why wouldn't you!
    if you honestly think that digital art happens like this: http://akhirah.deviantart.com/favour...et=72#/d19vblm, then I hope you get a nasty, long lasting charley horse in your drawing hand. :/
    I agree, digital art takes as long as a sketch, but you can just do more with it to make it look more realistic / colourful, add effects that are nigh impossible to produce with sketches.
    Digital art is different from traditional in some minor aspects, but both take time, patience and creativity.
    That's as simple as I could put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    I am not ripping on others. I am stating my opinion, which is that the photoshopped "fan art" is not as "pretty" as hand drawn "fan art". It is still great, but I do not like it compared to hand drawn art. In fact, I hate it compared to hand drawn art. I understand that digital "fan art" is hard to do and takes a lot of creativity, time and skill. Nevertheless, I myself prefer the hand drawn art
    I can't say what I want to without an infraction, so I'll say the PG version: You are a jerk. Contribute something positive or get out. Your attitude is not welcome.
    Dude, drop it. Pics or GTFO. This is an art appreciation thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Agreed.
    Drop this discussion.
    Take it to PM's, just stop arguing in this thread.
    Urgh, time to be all official.
    Actually, though he could have said it in a more politic way, this guy said nothing wrong. He said he preferred traditional art to art that uses computers as a medium. That's perfectly fine. I too prefer sketches, both are great to look at but I just prefer drawing sketches because I like the feel of paper on pencil and you have all you need in each hand.
    Discussing which type of art we all prefer, for which reasons, giving examples and discussing the merits and drawbacks of each medium is perfectly fine and good, and important to this thread.
    He may have written "Art" in speech marks, but that doesn't mean he is being sarcastic. He could just denote traditional stuff as Art and newer stuff as "Art" - we all use the word in different ways, so don't insult him - he clearly pointed out that he knows computer art takes skill, creativity and patience just as painting, drawing, and the rest do.
    I love the Gnome trying to push away the Dwarf (The Penguin too, of course!)
    I love these ones. Great style ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrake View Post
    Sup yuns, I got moar art.
    Goods!
    I drew my main two characters as ponies. (I'm not obsessed. >_> <_<)
    Of ... course not!
    Funny story behind that one (well, two): I did those two pieces, plus two others for my art class. And my art teacher thought my DK was awesome, and she said "It's got a snowflake on it's butt!" I then started to tell her that it's a frost rune, and that the axes on his wrists are actually made of ice (I'm a nerd, I think things though) and she was laughing.
    I can't imagine myself telling my old school teachers the reason they were wrong calling a frost rune an icicle. They would have thought I had gone insane =D
    I'd stick with creepy
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...creeper001.jpg
    (drawing these as this goes on) o_O
    It would be a shame if anything were to happen to it.
    I'm not a funny person, but
    I beg to differ.
    i accept your challenge!
    drawing animals is hard! lol
    I think your art is the only art that makes me genuinely laugh out loud every time I scroll down <3
    bunnies bunnies every were! bunnies can be easy.
    Oh I like that kind of bunny ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Evidently, I was bored. Have a male Blood Elf Paladin
    Now, to go and draw something somewhat decent looking.
    I thought that was a pretty accurate representation of a Blood Elf Pally =/
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Hey now. There are some pretty talented 6 year olds.
    I was way better at drawing than anyone of my age when I was 6 =D
    Shame that didn't continue to my teen and young adult life!
    Quote Originally Posted by gseven View Post
    Maybe any of you artists could help me out

meh, sucky english ftw .../sigh

Pm if interested to aid <3
    What was it you wanted done? Anything I draw wont be on here because I have no scanner or camera, but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I'm saddened :'( I keep looking, but I can't find any Lor'themar Theron art.
    Who?
    Admittedly that was like 2 weeks late but y'know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Korya (drawing and WoW version):
    Zarya (drawing and WoW version):
    I prefer the drawings to the Wow version =D
    And wow, that Zarya drawing is probably the best I have seen from you yet Lokann, really nice shading =o
    Crownos, your sig weirds me out.
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ja/lick001.jpg
    so i made it cute.
    Hahaha.
    Wait, his sig is weird? I thought it was pretty hot...
    I've been sitting on this waaaay too long, so I finished it off this weekend before I hate it too much to try :3

http://darkelementals.com/cg/caliosidhe.jpg
    Good, and a brilliant image as always <3
    Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    Another one that I didn't Draw but i did color.
    [Picture]
    Is good!
    Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    i've also taken to doing little chibi styled "comics" of sorts. figured i'd ask and see what people's thoughts were. ya know see if anyone had issue with it. probably wouldn't post them till colored anyway, which none are at the moment
    MOAR ART!
    So yeah, we'd love to see it!
    mana cakes, they make you fat. D:
    BUT THEY'RE JUST MADE OF AIR AND MAGIC!
    timed myself to see how much detail i could put in an hour. its been killing me to leave it unfinished. ><
    I dislike timing myself, and I hate leaving a piece with any imperfections.
    That one looks good though =D
    That being said, you have seen what it looks like with timing yourself, and even have a photo of it to keep it, you could always go back and add to it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    like ZOMG I finally re caught up. Some great work up here guys. I wish I could draw.
    PracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePracticePr actice.
    Quote Originally Posted by eflow View Post
    Oooh.
    Shiny...
    Impressive!
    A pleasure to view!
    More positive adjectives!
    (You get the idea, it's a very impressive piece!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangrim View Post
    Felt like i just had to contribute with something to this thread with all the wonderful art wich inspires me, so here ya go, not the best but atleast a fan art :P http://honern.deviantart.com/art/The...nger-206466178
    The colours at least make it great =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Seems Illidan has something on his mind. Wonder what it could be...
    Probably that he's being hunted by the most powerful parts of the Burning Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Swiss Army... so I was absent for about ... 5 months. But now I'm back, and the times shall be horrible again!
    Welcome back he from earlier participation in this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberion View Post
    Been absent for some time, and finally caught up again! Lots of good art in here again, I feel inspired every time I get here. And since I very recently got my very own Wacom Bamboo too, I've been drawing again recently (sketching something mostly, getting used to drawing with a tablet, and trying to figure out good programs to put it into the use it deserves).

Not gonna comment on every bit of art that I missed (great many pages, ceeripes!), but there's been a lot of outstanding art here . The tauren art in particular I like very much, looks very good! I wish I can someday draw that well, going to practice that more :P. The drawings deserve Sab's Seal of Approval (tm)*!
    * at least, when I'll create one...

Also, Linry's drawings make me smile, that's good in itself :P.
    Welcome back also person who I remember but hasn't been gone quite as long as Phai!
    Looking forward to seeing your art ^_^
    And yesh. Whymsinry is fantastic!
    damn it i was hoping for depression. D:
    one with nature, my most depressing one yet!
    It is actually the funniest one yet though <3
    Your technical skills are good as well as your characterful (is a word!) chibis =D
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    No idea if this has been posted or not.
    How is the bow of the Nelf hunter to the left still working. Damn peashooters...
    More arts!
    Nothing groundbreaking since I've been really tired lately. Just sketches and speedpaints.
    I'm sure a speedpaint by you is at least equal to a day of labour from other talented artists =p
    An ape-like female worgen. I think if Blizz made them more ape-like, they probably would've made a better impact, design wise.
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ox-d3f29mc.png
    See, I was right!
    I don't blame him, though. That's a fine ass.
    Kind of inspired by the "Velen gets mad fanny" comment I once saw on a forum.
    I don't know if my tastes would agree with that comment, but the picture gets 2 thumbs up for the level of skill and detail =D
    A fun paint-over of a webcam picture I took of myself.
    I decided to paint myself as a Draenei because me and my boyfriend had a silly conversation a while ago about what races we'd like to be. I'd like to be an Orc if I had to choose, but he said he saw me as more of a Draenei.
    I tried to draw a self portrait using a mirror as an exercise to get my brain into artistic mode. Difficult.
    But the conversation as to what race we would like to be? Silly!? Not at all, I have those kinds of conversations all the time ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    This thread is awesome.
    Goes without saying chap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Illidan painting I did over the past couple days. I want to do a Pandaren or Nozdormu piece once I've got some work out the way.
    Incredible! But said in a French accent like in the movies, so... Encruhdibleh! I'd love to see a Nozdormu piece!
    pugs are fun, to express how much fun they are i drew what i like most about them. !
    Pugs are fun!? I haven't played since January, but something must have drastically changed =p
    Though to be fair, over the years I have had a fair number of groups, especially when cross server searching came into play that I loved. Around Christmas a couple of years ago, when the PoS, HoR and FoS came out I had a group of friends from another server who I had to write the names down of, all of them were funny, good players, and had the same interests as me. Good times!
    please tell me im not the only one having to repeatedly tell the tanks not to stand in that. T_T
    i drew like 20 bagillion things but i don't wana spam. XD
    I am the tank, so nop, as far as I know so far it's just you =D
    From you, I don't think it counts as spam. Though fewer per post (4-5 max) is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    wow these are amazing!!! real talented people here!
    Why thank you, I am pretty amazing if I do say so myself!
    Oh wait... I have no art here. /Sadface.
    tried to draw illidan but couldn't get his mouth right, so he gets fish lips. :x
    dragon queens eye. !
    Running out of ways to describe how much I like your pictures. I blame Jetlag but here goes...
    I like your drawings!11
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    More hugs for all!
    I'm never sure which of your posts to quote so I'll just use this one to return your hug.
    /Huggle.
    So many good posts of lots of good talent, I have saved many of them and appreciate each one, thankee!
    good thing im not the spirit healer. :x
    \o/
    finished! first off im not a pro color...er nor can i make backgrounds, but i think it looks good. !
    oh yes i should add my tablet is still broken so i had to color with my mouse. /cry
    I refuse to believe the detail on that (such as the highlights on the scales) could be done by a mouse... they're so smooth =o
    Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    we need more art in this thread! especially draeneis! wagwag!
    Sy will approve. There have been many already though - look back through the earlier pages if you haven't done so yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    yoohoo! fanart! I'll share two I have made

Ranger General Sylvanas Windrunner (that is, when she had a pulse)
    and a lovely naga head shot (that is, if you are able to consider a naga lovely XD)
    For this one I can make an exception ^_^
    Both nice.
    finals are kicking my ass and eating all my time, so couldn't ink them out. :x
    [an archer/hunter!]
    [the flower is broken.] D:
    We're happy with what we got ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLOCOPTER View Post
    This thread still alive , Impressive! Alot of sweet art here. One thing keeps bugging me.... why do all women have to have huge boobs and / or dressed as whores? :< I do not approve! But apart from that there's some very nice art here! Keep it comming!
    Many do approve though. And not all of them are. A large-ish proportion yeah, but definitely not all.
    I've brought more things for you people!
    It's like a birthday but better.
    <3
    Some random female night elf druid...trippin' balls in the Emerald Dream.
    I like to think of night elves as pot-smoking hippies. It makes me giggle.
    I wonder where you got that idea =>
    Really old painting, like, last December kind of old.
    Anyways the foot prints were made by my three main warcraft characters. A ragtag group made up of an orc and undead hunter, and a night elf druid; Shamira, Dirk, and Kuuma.
    A really, really quick landscape I did a week and a bit ago. It was inspired by a couple of places in WoW, such as the Borean Tundra and the Arathi Highlands.
    \o/ Scenery!
    Nice change of form =D
    Really, really old speedpainting concepts of a Night elven tapir mount.
    Why a tapir?
    'Cause they're super cool, that's why.
    When I hear / see tapirs all I can think of is when Chris Packham was on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Oh dear x]
    Great concept!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun View Post
    Have some moar Draenei, seems it's all I draw D:
    edit: derp how do i link?!?!
    We wont complain, we merely observe and enjoy <3
    Because overall, creators in the genre feel that women only exist to be sex objects (and the one's who don't necessarily think that just parrot everyone else), and that the typical male gamer can't handle females that are strong, independent characters, unless they are sexualized enough to counteract it (see: Sylvanas, Jaina, Alexstraza).
    Not true! =[
    Samus Aran is my favourite character from anything, anywhere, ever, by a very long way. She's the strongest woman in gaming I know (Barring the awful writing of Other M) and she has been since I was 7.
    wtb Rachel's photoshop skillz.
    If you share I'll split the price with you!
    Tarecgosa human form. been watching tooooo much Inu Yasha, so she gets some Japanese armor. :3
    -edit-
    added more detail, first one looks weird w/o arms. ^^;;
    Also a great drawing <3
    Quote Originally Posted by hovercat View Post
    more tauren !
    Sandara on DeviantArt.
    Been linked before but it's incredible...

You know, I'll just call this line 'Charming' in heavy sarcasm quotes and move on. (PS I would really, really like an option to just ignore people forever, as with the blizz forums, does it exist?)
    No, but don't be rude please, this isn't the place for it! Just ignore anything stupid and trust that I will infract someone or edit it out of their comment if it is bad. Or report it yourself and get it noticed by another mod!
    Here have something constructive, druids I'm almost done with.
    Impressive <3
    Not this again...go play something else if it bothers you so much.
    That goes for you too Summer, don't be rude. Telling someone to effectively bugger off is not allowed for a user's response on these forums. People are welcome to their opinion, if you think it is troubling in some way report them or Pm me and I will take a look.

Can we please keep arguing and insults out of the best thread on the Forums. Infracting someone in here would crush me, especially if it was one of you who posts their own art =/
    And don't quote images please, make them URLs or something =D
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome back Raven, we missed you and your long quotes of epicness.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see what people think N'Zoth will look like! GOGO CREATIVITY O:

edit: I wonder if someone could do this http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...04-d3fryd7.jpg but with Old Gods :3 I'd love you forever
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2011-05-07 at 08:08 PM.

wb Raven as celebration here is a funny little frog

ty Migari they are not page breakers now ^_^
    Last edited by Mirrass; 2011-05-07 at 09:38 PM. Reason: page breakers

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post

Which begs the question... why are you in a Warcraft Fan Art thread? =D
    Well it's good, any time someone sees a piece of art they like their life has improved!
    I like good art in general. And there are some good pieces of fan art that I see here from time to time so I always look.

welcome back Raven, we missed you and your long quotes of epicness.
    PIC: death hug!
    poor raven, getting hugged to death.

soo. a few finds just because i felt like i doing this thing called "contribute" to this thread so i went to google/DA and found some.
    and if these are reposts, i beg of the Fan Art Thread Gods to forgive me this one time!

and the reason i really play a mage

edit: all these thumbnails lead to imageshack.com
    Last edited by crazysmacker; 2011-05-07 at 11:42 PM.