Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    drawn for Jesse Cox's tee shirt competition, got the emotion down while it was in pencil then i inked it... and some how lost it, pissed me off so i stopped trying. i didn't enter, but i think its a nice drawing nonetheless. still missing my artistic mojo! some one please help me find it. lol
    ot:1000 post /cheer

and as always to be continued! (sorry couldn't help myself)
    You're awesome. Jesse Cox is THE badass! So much fun watching his videos :P
    Also, very nice drawing. You should colour it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Some of them have been posted before but yeah, I agree, they are beautiful!
    indeed they r

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread, i wish their was more Old God art though! I wonder what N'Zoth will look like...? o:

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I love this thread, i wish their was more Old God art though! I wonder what N'Zoth will look like...? o:

http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3geum2
    I already posted it, but here it is again for you.
    And yes, it's mine.

Hmm...

Interesting resemblance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3geum2
    I already posted it, but here it is again for you.
    And yes, it's mine.
    thank you! (:
    it's very interesting looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    essentially, yes.
    my inbox is always nearly full (i hate deleting pms ), so i frequently check if there's some more room for people to contact me.

but for some reason, i didn't think about it for about two days while wondering why all the people who i exchanged pms with suddenly stopped replying xD
    oh god, i feel even more stupid when i think about it like that..

uhm yeah, moving on!

(click for larger version)

aren't they stunning? <3
    guess who the artist is!
    (yeah i know you can see it on the pic :x)
    Very nice!

So yeah...I'm not dead, I've just been hibernating a little. The reason I haven't really updated anything is because most of the things I've been doing are very gesture-y/sketchy or too naughty (if you're really clever, you'll find a way to get to my new, 'special' account. WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE).

So here's this silly comic I did. Hopefully it'll tide you guys over until my next art vomit.

With the usual pitter-patter of 10 pairs of hooves gone, Tully's feelin' a little lonely, but no worries! Ze'ev is here to make everything better.
    Ze'ev may be my manliest character, but he'll do anything to make Tully feel happy, even if it means donning a diaper and being a surrogate baby until the empty nest syndrome calms down.
    I did this the other day when I was feeling a little down. I was grinning like an idiot throughout its creation.
    It's crappy and will stay unfinished, but I like it.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2011-05-24 at 05:09 AM. Reason: lol grammars

10+ Year Old Account
    *A tad too graphic* ~Lokann

Hawt.
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-05-24 at 10:34 AM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    @Violent: I think that that's a bit too much for this thread...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    @Violent: I think that that's a bit too much for this thread...
    Indeed it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry guys, Tried to clean it up? Don't really know the criteria of that... Just searched something, seen it, shared it... I understand if w/e happens, happens.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    To be short Violent, your picture was too revealing. Think about the fact that MMO Champion is a large community with lots of people around of many different ages and personality types and some don't like to know that something like that is seen on a community dedicated to a game 12+. Now I did see you tried to cover the nipples, but it was not enough covering.
    I'm sure nobody here has anything against you or that picture in particular, but I hope you understand what I just wrote. Next time try to only share less-revealing art.

To all others that haven't seen the picture and the curiosity is eating you why it doesn't belong here, there were three human ladies including that boss in Scarlet Cathedral in very little clothing.

Sounds like Azazel's work. A lot of his stuff is probably a bit too much for this site.

his art is still very awesome

Aye, he is a fantastic artist, just a bit too R rated for here I think.

The thing I hate most about this thread is I keep wanting to go to the next page... there are two WHOLE pages I can go to! .....BUT NO I AM DENIED. WTB more artwork...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So two or three weeks ago, dad told me he didn't actually sell my Wacom tablet when I failed to learn how to use it and gave up... So I've been having a blast with learning how to make proper images with Photoshop rather than just following online tutorials on abstract thingies ^^ And it's not so different from drawing with pencil and paper as I previously feared. Mostly practiced by making a couple of imaginary beasts, when I noticed a sketch I was quite happy with lying in my school bag and decided I'd color it before posting it here... Well, one thing lead to another and this came out of it...

(Original sketch: http://yfrog.com/nisunnydayj)

And a Blood Elf Rogue that I meant to post roughly 2 months ago

And some random ones I found around the interwebs that I fancy
    By Mylara on DeviantArt

10+ Year Old Account

i hate coloring! background is w/e lost all interest when i got to it. i have to color with my mouse so iiiiiiit sucks.
    -edit-
    background was such poo i just erased a lot of it until it looked better. ._.
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-05-26 at 02:24 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.