Deleted

My avatar pic. Nothing special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/4RRF7.jpg

I really like the shading on it. It adds personal artistic style to the concept. I like it a lot. Good colors.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

YOU MISS, have just won the internetz!

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 03:04 AM ----------

T10 for warriors was really well done

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It looks like Thrall, but Thrall has a blue eyes,

Who draws these mighty works of art in their basements!!!! I DEMAND AUTOGRAPHS!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 03:07 AM ----------

Did you know... Your eyes are blue... like the sea... and did you know... I'm lost at sea right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Nerf Shieldkins!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Kind of lame in comparison to other people's art, but a little pixel-over I did of my hunter.

Every time I come and look at this thread I am absolutely amazed by the stuff people find.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, gone for two months and this thread is still going, KEEP IT UP GUYS, Best MMOC thread ever ill post some shit later too : D
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Quote Originally Posted by RaiGadi View Post
    wow, gone for two months and this thread is still going, KEEP IT UP GUYS, Best MMOC thread ever ill post some shit later too : D
    there is no WAY this thread gets to die!

By: http://scourge-minion.deviantart.com/ (her boyfriends piece)
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

I dabble with some WoW fan art when I'm bored, mostly painting portraits for people in my guild. Here are a few pieces I've done:

Censored this one, though the original obviously doesn't have the jarring black band across the trollbies. Was done as part of an April Fool's joke for my guild. Pimpin' tree druids ftw.

This one is based on Crystalsong Forest, though obviously I took some artistic liberties with the coloring.

The site has been dead for a long time now, but I used to do all of the art for wowjutsu.com for those that have been around long enough to remember it. More notably the things like the insignias for the various bosses and site achievements.

Some samples of them:

I also really like making WoW themed emoticons, though they're going to look terrible on this light colored BG. I made them for use on a dark website, haha.

I think I've consumed enough of your bandwidth, haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Wow! That all looks incredible

I especially like this one!

Don't hesitate to post more art if you have it or make more, we all appreciate it
    Poor bunneh!

Priest casting holy fire, I guess

Okay, first things first. What I am about to say is not directed at any of the mods.
    Except for a few inconsistencies, you guys are pretty cool, but some of the members in this particular thread have really gotten on my nerves.

I’ve thought about it a bit, and I don’t feel like posting in this thread for a while, at least not until things have cooled down and certain people stop taking things I’ve said wrong, exaggerating them, and putting words into my mouth.

A few of you guys have acted rather immaturely, and have not read certain posts in their entirety, which really could’ve helped clear things up. Some people have actually passed right over my clarification posts.

Also, quite a few of you kept dragging the nudity debacle on and on. I wasn’t THAT angry at first (more vexed than anything else), but when people started getting rude, and swearing at certain people, that’s when I started getting really sick to my stomach at the behavior. Come on people, you can be better than that.

The other reason I don't feel like posting my art is because the forum has shrunk, and I don't know if anyone else has gotten horizontal scroll bars enabling them to see full images, like I have (it may be a 'mac only' feature unfortunately). Because I like positing high res, high quality pictures, this is holding me back. I don't like the idea of my stuff getting cut in half and people having to 'right-click, view image in new window.' It's slow and frustrating and I want people to be able to see my stuff with ease.

Here’s my DeviantART link for anyone who still wants it:
    http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

I’ll still be around, just not in this particular thread for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHeadWolf View Post

Might be too big, if it is I'll just link it.

By the way I made this. C:
    <3 That is all.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/153/7/5/warcraft___rakka_by_genzoman-d3hvca5.jpg
    By *GENZOMAN
    Man, I wish Moonkin would equip shields

Quote Originally Posted by Ulsoga View Post
    I dabble with some WoW fan art when I'm bored, mostly painting portraits for people in my guild.
    I demand you to make more art
    haha i love that "grumpy smily" i hope you dont mind

You are very talented, all of them are great. If you dont mind, i got a question..
    the piece (belf DK with a portrait behind "alive belf"), so the question, is it Octavia from the series "Rome"? It really looks like her in a way (might be just me tho!)
    Anyway all your work is great, would make me, and everyone else happy if you kept posting more cant help it but i love that orc!

Also the little white bunny with an hunter's mark... EVUL dont kill the wabbit!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear that Rachel. Though, the 'forum size' issue will be fixed soon.

http://imgur.com/K2ufj][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K2ufjl.jpg
    Uknown artist.
    Jaw dropping 0_0

No seriously that's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I’ve thought about it a bit, and I don’t feel like posting in this thread for a while, at least not until things have cooled down and certain people stop taking things I’ve said wrong, exaggerating them, and putting words into my mouth.

I’ll still be around, just not in this particular thread for a while.
    dont leave us, atleast dont be gone for a long time, im actually getting a big smile on my face when i see "rachel has posted" because your art is insanly good and uniqe (yes i know i can check deviant, but still)
    hope you come back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I demand you to make more art
    haha i love that "grumpy smily" i hope you dont mind

You are very talented, all of them are great. If you dont mind, i got a question..
    the piece (belf DK with a portrait behind "alive belf"), so the question, is it Octavia from the series "Rome"? It really looks like her in a way (might be just me tho!)
    Anyway all your work is great, would make me, and everyone else happy if you kept posting more cant help it but i love that orc!

Also the little white bunny with an hunter's mark... EVUL dont kill the wabbit!

Hahaha, I love that grumpy orc as well. I have a whole range of emoticons of all the horde races (except female goblin, which I haven't gotten to yet). I have a bunch of different icons for the various classes as well, though they need a bit of updating now.

About the painting (which is actually a pic of Sylvanas - though I did a terrible job getting that across at the time - with a portrait of her former, living self on the wall), the references I used for both faces was my own.

---------- Post added 2011-06-04 at 08:49 PM ----------

Decided to post just a couple more small things. These are modifications of paintings I did, just for fun. The first girl is obviously a revamp of the Sylvanas picture, because I wanted to use it in an undead header for my guild's website.

this second piece is also a modification of another painting, totally unrelated to wow (a portrait of a girl I know). someone commented that it looked kind of night elfish so i decided to play up the idea by tweaking the pic. this is the original (which i prefer, the manip was kind of a silly thing for fun): http://bagofbees.com/Random/navate5.jpg

i don't believe these character portraits are my strongest, but i have animated gifs showing the general process of how i work. kinda fun to look at i think.