Deleted
    Pretty evident by now that I got a thing for female Trolls My first main is a female Troll warrior!

Why can't I haf a gold fishie swimmin in those shoulders? Would have been totally neat!

Where's me hippo mount! GIEF HIPPOS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Where's me hippo mount! GIEF HIPPOS!!!!!
    DO WANT!!! by the way....Mini Illidan = WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty evident by now that I got a thing for female Trolls My first main is a female Troll warrior!
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...mi-d3ifx6s.jpg
    Completely understandable. Whoever did this particular piece is a genius.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    The Black Mageweave Leggings aren't really pants, they look like panties with stockings (but no garterbelt for those who understand the reference http://www.wowhead.com/item=9999 there are 2 Draenei screenshots
    Garterbelt is an ass anyway xP
    I think I'll go with fishnet stockings or those semi transparent ones, I think those other ones would kinda ruin the uniform but thanks for the idea Would definitely have worked with another set of clothing, in fact I might make more sets.

Short tight sleeves or longer more open ones? Hm.

Deleted
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/160/0/3/satsujah_by_enmi-d3ifx6s.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Completely understandable. Whoever did this particular piece is a genius.
    Info is in teh link that you quoted^^ made it bold for u Just put it together n voila! http://enmi.deviantart.com/

Short sleeves totally!
    mmm Tifa fighting gloves! all thats missing now is some eye color!

Short sleeves totally!
    mmm Tifa fighting gloves! all thats missing now is some eye color!
    Everything needs color actually :P The current ones are just single color materials. I was actually unsure whether to keep the gloves or not, I kinda like them though and I think they will balance nicely with the sock things I'm gonna put on the feet. I always hated how boots came out on the draenei in wow but having nothing there would look unbalanced as well. I haven't made anything there yet though.

Short sleeves it is ^^

wub you! the gloves is a must! and i think the clothes color is fine! go for like "light" enhanced eyes! i like my eyes green but would be too similiar to belfs, i'd suggest green/brown eyes infused with the light!

time for my court ordered monthly community service to this thread :P

(as always, found these via google/DA.)

Quote Originally Posted by Linry
    (Arthas & Illidan flirting)
    as always, you have amazing skills, but i wonder what sort of ppl are in your guild?
    And that elf warrior is amazing.
    Last edited by crazysmacker; 2011-06-09 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    as always, you have amazing skills, but i wonder what sort of ppl are in your guild?
    And that elf warrior is amazing.
    aww thank you. well he was joking when he said it. my guilds full of weirdos but you gota love them. <3

a few moths ago a few guys in the guild discovered the nipple hair mustache, and now one has asked me to draw one upon their toon! again scanner hate. ^^ oh yes i should add that's his gf's druid.
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-06-10 at 01:15 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

wub you! the gloves is a must! and i think the clothes color is fine! go for like "light" enhanced eyes! i like my eyes green but would be too similiar to belfs, i'd suggest green/brown eyes infused with the light!
    99% of the face is in the eyes so I'll have to really dig up some old photoshop skillz to pull it off, I have no idea how it will end up before I start playing with it ^^

I also decided to go for a slightly more armor ish kinda leg thingy, rather than socks, I couldnt find a way it looked good. Plus buckles are awesome

One question, how come she had a book with an Ork glyph on it in your previous post?
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terricon4 View Post
    One question, how come she had a book with an Ork glyph on it in your previous post?
    It's the shaman class sign.

Because horde is cooler (fact), she stole a book on True Shamanish™ when she was sleeping with Thrall the other day.

Why did you think she would dress up like a slut ^^

---------- Post added 2011-06-10 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It's the shaman class sign.
    Spoiler alert =(

Here's a closeup
    Last edited by Brytryne; 2011-06-10 at 04:51 AM.

Deleted
    Shoulder armor the ogre has is kewl!

those suit her perfectly Brytryne, now she only needs some face tentacles and some colors:>

those suit her perfectly Brytryne, now she only needs some face tentacles and some colors:>
    Thanks, looks like I'll keep them! Gotta add some detail somehow though. Also, the coloring is one of the last steps in the process, gonna be a while before I get to that stage ; ) I'm currently touching up some details, pretty much rebuilt the head as it looked terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't know the 3D animating process but the eyes look huge lol.

Obviously it depends on your style though, I'm not one to give tips to someone who's capable of great 3D modelling Got any regular sketches?

Nah it's always good to get another person's perspective Usually when you work with this stuff you get tunnel vision and can miss out on the most obvious flaws, but also sometimes people who aren't familiar with it get hung up on commenting the concept rather than the execution, which isn't neccesarily what people want to hear (that's not the case here btw).
    I intentionally made the eyes large, the idea is to capture the manga big boobs big eyes concept although I'm not going all out with it. It has to match the overall balance of the character, so sometimes if one part of the body is overly exaggerated and another part is not it can look off. The anatomy and functionality still needs to match though. I try to capture most of it but I'm no expert on the human body so it's taking a lot of time.

I didn't make any sketches for this project but if I was doing an orc I'd probably base it of this one which is really pushing my drawing capacity =p

Deleted

I guess she's pissed that Blizz nerfed how much Valor Points she could get each week...

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-06-12 at 10:54 AM.