Renagade Raven > Why, thank you! :>

I've been slacking on the art front with starting a new job and raiding. Here's a quick Azshara head and another ATC that I forgot about though:

10+ Year Old Account
    The girlfriend likes do little characachers of our toons sometimes. Here's one of my rogue acting all "...hey baby."

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Did you ever stop and think that maybe the reason for this lull is because the school year is finally digging its claws in, so to speak? It seems to me that many of those who posted in this thread were between 14-25, which is high school and college age, so it makes sense for there not to be a lot of posts right now. On top of that, many, many people have moved to the Mists of Pandaria part of the forum. People are concentrating on that for the moment.

And on top of that, this thread has been through worse lulls. It's a cycle.

At the beginning of this thread most of the people were crediting. If people won't spend a second copying and pasting a link, that really shows a lack of respect to the artist. A few people here were also ambiguously taking credit for pieces that were not theirs.

Anyways, more of my stuff that I forgot to upload. Life has been busy lately.

Deviantart: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

Just a silly little colour/grayscale experiment in which Kieran (orc/worgen) was my guinea pig. The top left is the original.

A couple hour speedpaint of Atramedes.

A quick WIP sketch of a new character.
    She's both a midwife and a wet-nurse, and in charge of all the Exodar's other midwives and wet-nurses.
    She's a pretty shy gal, and doesn't always appreciate the attention her bosom brings.
    Also, look ma! No hands!
    I'll figure those out later.
    (by the way, what looks like her vulva, is not. That's just her paunchy tummy.)

A really fast redesign of Velen. I was going to put his beard in, but decided against it. I just always felt that he has enough going on with the crest and long head hair, that he doesn't need a giant beard to go a long with it.
    Texture from:kuschelirmel-stock

A nice little WIP of how I view the Red Dragonshrine, that I hope to finish in the next little while.
    Just so you have an idea of scale, those trees in the foreground are about 50-80ft. tall.

Just some quick (and slightly crappy) examples of Northerner Draenei horns and crests.
    (For those that don't know, I've been filling in the gaps Blizz has left in the Draenei lore, for fun. I've split the Draenei into two racial groups; Northerners and Southerners.)

An actual speed paint this time, instead of crappy sketches!
    My tail-bone injury is finally starting to heal up, so I was able to sit for a much longer time today and actually paint. I feel much happier today.
    This is more in line with how I would like them panda ladies to look. Not perfect, but almost there.
    Just a critique on the fem pandaren: the hips seem a tad too wide. I think she'd be fine with wide hips, mind you, I just think they're a bit much in this image.

Overall, its a good concept art.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    I'll post art soon... ish, but a lot of people have been posting stuff that hasn't anything to do with WoW, or even posting OFFICIAL WoW stuff. 600+ pages, people seem to lose sight over why this forum post was made to begin with.
    I recall a while back that a mod did say we could post a couple of non-wow fantasy/sci-fi art here and there, if we wanted to. Even so, I haven't seen much of anything 'off-topic' for the last little while.

With regards to the official artwork, it's actually pretty easy to mistake official stuff for fanart, since I'm sure there are many people out there who haven't seen all of the official work. Heck, it's happened to me a few times; at first I though Mr--Jack's stuff was fanart and then realized he was doing it for the TCG.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Just a critique on the fem pandaren: the hips seem a tad too wide. I think she'd be fine with wide hips, mind you, I just think they're a bit much in this image.
    Overall, its a good concept art.
    Thanks, but they may only 'seem' wide to you. You gotta remember that artists usually intend things. Plus, I've seen women with bigger. =P

Deviantart: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Some more stuff that I was going to upload earlier, but I just got back from my bro's wedding. It was a three day event, and very, very busy and extremely stressful because of family issues. I'm pooped.

All the female Pandaren bullshittery and body bashing made me do this.
    I'll be completely, brutally, and embarrassingly honest with you guys. After reading all the thin and fat bashing in various female Pandaren threads, I raged pretty hardcore; threw mouse and tablet pen at the wall, almost broke my phone, and cried until I almost threw up.

I know what some of you are thinking, "Jesus, this girl is nuts," but if you've been through what I, and many other girls, have been through (and continue to go through), you'll understand.

I love sex and looking at women, but to actually read people's comments consistently reducing women to a hole to sheath a dick in, it starts to get really hurtful and terrifying.
    Seriously.

And it hurts even more to have other girls bash you for your weight or body type, whether you're big or small.
    It hurts when people say things like "Skinny girls break like twigs" or "Ew, cinched waist" or "You're not a real man if you like skinny girls, they can't have babies." All of those statements are bullshit and assholery.

So here they are. A few of my beautiful girls. I chose my leading Draenei ladies since they're the same race but so different from one another.

From left to right: Honey, Hetta, Tully, and Damla (name is sort of a place holder)

For Tully, I decided to draw her as she is in her later years, after she quits child bearing and gets nice and buff (since it frees up her time to help with Honey and Hetta's babies).
    Damla has yet to be refined.

I derped and almost forgot to mention that these were referenced from posemaniacs, but I tweaked a couple of the poses to my liking.
    (This is the censored version by the way, the normal one can be found in my gallery if you have a deviantart account.)

So yeah, another one of these gals just for fun. This time with a more Mongolian theme.
    If they turn out looking good, I'll probably roll hunter and make her a falconer or some shit. I dunno.

Someone gave me a Battered Hilt on my server in exchange for some art, so here's the first part of the deal. A sketch!

http://MagicalMelonBall.deviantart.c...tial-267185396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsepish View Post
    I've been slacking on the art front with starting a new job and raiding. Here's a quick Azshara head and another ATC that I forgot about though:

[IMG]azsharas.jpg[/IMG]
    Your Azshara is amazing! I love her cocky expression! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Someone gave me a Battered Hilt on my server in exchange for some art, so here's the first part of the deal. A sketch!

[IMG]Druid with dragon[/IMG]
    This is gorgeous!

blood knight and more :)

HI Guys ^^ long time no post. I've been busy as heck getting costume done

I've been practicing on leather work again and am slowly coming along. Hopefully I can get these images to post without breaking the page...

This one is still in process.

ok..wtf are my images not showing? I'm using the tool to enter it.. it should be working..

Edited to show pic. ~Lokann
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-11-05 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this thread needs more creepy Twilight's Hammer cultists.

"She gave me a lot of pain in my head not wanting to be drawn X-) But, finally, my inspiration came (at 2 a.m. as usual) and I managed to draw the uncolored version of this. And then, just this evening, finished the coloring.
    Anyway, this...creature, thing, whatever, is an Ascendant of worgen origin.
    Ascendants of Twilight's Hammer are people fused with elementals. They get full control over the element, water, for example, while saving their personalities intact. Well, at least it is how I remember the information." Not quite exact copy of Ascendants outfit, especially head part, but I didn't want those Dreadlocks to be hidden under a hood...
    I've got lots of pics on my DA account, I'll upload some here from time to time.

http://ortheka.deviantart.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww I've been around, I just haven't been posting. My little one is now 9 months old and already trying to walk so we've been busy with that.

I have however started on the ATC bandwagon and started a few.

And A non wow one (sorry I like it so much I had to show it)
    The elvan goddess tunare from EQ>

Please ignore the crappy scans. My HD crashed on my pc and I lost all my programs, and I've been super lazy about getting photoshop back up on it. So these were scanned with paint. They look 100 times better in person.

I have all the line arts up on my DA if anyone wants to see them.
    ( I am also offering these as commissions right now too if anyone cares)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll give 1 cookie to whosoever can draw an Undead eating a Gnome :3

I'll say, I never saw a really buff Undead, Who wants to fulfill my fantasies?

Thanks for the help ~Lokann! Has something changed while I was away? I linked just like I used to (using the create image tool) and it wasn't working. I have more pics I want to post, so trying to figure out what went wrong.

About 3 to 4 hours of Kung Fu Panda music later....

http://MagicalMelonBall.deviantart.c...WHAT-267478106

Not finished yet, but you get the idea:

lescarnetsj.over-blog.com/article-world-of-warcraft-bis-worgen-death-knight-couleur-87339857.html

Still not allowed to post images

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde Wonderton View Post
    I'll say, I never saw a really buff Undead, Who wants to fulfill my fantasies?
    challenge accepted

meanwhile

all the characters I play currently - from up to down nelf priest, belf paladin, undead warlock, undead rogue

my rogue is very moe

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...estisivu-2.jpg
    bad pun is bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this done as a commission from http://surlaluna.deviantart.com/

*squeels like a little kid*

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to be the one to reply after my reply is last but has anyone gotten the latest model viewer to work? Mine keeps saying my wow isn't up to date.. and it is.
    I got it off of curse is that the problem?
    I really need it for refs right now while doing these ATCs and it's aggravating me to no end that it wont work.

Also here's some cute chibi kitties.

http://jyotsana.deviantart.com/art/D...Love-135018456
    Last edited by Lilena; 2011-11-07 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Sign* Well...Mine started to work after I re-downloaded it several times, whacked it with a mental hammer, and it requires to load WoW every time I run it...Sadly, it seems that the developers have abandoned the project, as the last version downloadable from Curse or their site is 4.0.3 or something...

Deleted
    I don't know if I can post links yet... testtest...

An old artwork of one of my alts. Still like him very much, but I no longer play any of my alts actively. Still miss tanking *sniff*