Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Here's a Draenei Cat Form concept, made by me in the Draenei Appreciation Thread.

I hope it counts as Fan Art.
    It's really cool. Love this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    10/10 on the Orc
    He reminds me of several Orcs in my current RP guild... -.-'

10+ Year Old Account
    Vaanel, thanks =) It is my favourite of my characters, so I draw her quite often.
    Aman'thul looks great, but his claws bother me a bit. they're a little too...feral? Sinister? Overall, I love the design.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow i remember when this thread was like 30 pages long currently working on a drawing, will post a work in progress once i find a decent camera
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

What I've got so far. Plan on making the whole thing! Made it in Maya.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tank looks really cool. I wonder, whai will it be like when textures will be put on...

Another pic by me...

If someone's interested...A link to my DA page is in my signature
    Last edited by Ortheka; 2011-11-19 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Forgot that the link was in my signature

Sadly I am not a texture artist so there will only be like base colors on the model :[ Working on the turret part now so I will put the next set of screenies when that is done.

10+ Year Old Account

Click for full size. The girlfriend did one of our paladins. Turned out awesome.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    This is not mine, because my artistry is worse than that of a blind albatross, but I had to share this, because it is simply glorious!

Sylvanas by Angju on DeviantArt:

Hurp durp, long time no see. I've been busy.

Deviantart:http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Just a simple reference piece to add to all the female Worgen and Pandaren stuff. The screenshots are, of course, not mine.
    I threw the Tauren in at the last minute just to give another example.
    Please note: I changed the female's snarl to an anatomically correct one. Blizzard seemed to not have known that a true threat display showcases the FRONT teeth, not the back.

A while back I suggested to a couple of people that red pandas would make a great sub-race for the Pandaren. So here's a nice little 'Ailuren' lady for ya.
    Get it, Ailuren, ailuridae? I AM SO PUNNY.
    I decided to include both versions I did. I personally like the one without hair. It shows her head shape better.
    One more thing; Please, for the love of all things, don't go posting this around claiming this is my design for the female Pandaren. This is just an experiment for a SUB-RACE, not my concept for the fucking female Pandaren.
    I'm tired of all the "HURPDURP RED PANDAS SHOULD BE
    FEMALE PANDAREN."
    Also, don't baww about her make up. It's just a teensy bit of eye shadow. It ain't gonna kill ya.

So, I've seen a certain fetish image being posted around, and people trying to convince others that this is how people in the 'thick/hefty-female pandaren camp' want the female Pandaren to look. *facepalm*
    There are people that are honestly convinced that the females I have illustrated on the left are grossly obese. I hope, for their sakes, that they're just trolling. If they honestly think that those gals on the left are "revolting," then they really need to get off the computer and go outside for a bit.

It's just downright frustrating to walk into a thread and have your art, and other fellow artists' artwork called "revolting," "obese," and with a description above that says, "I wouldn't wish these on anyone."
    PLEASE NOTE: I have no problems with fetishes and fetish art, but I do have a problem when people post an image and go "hurpdurp this is what they want so and so to look like."

I did a sketch of a Qilin mount that I thought would be cool for the Pandaren and decided to splash some colours on it. Well, okay, I only painted one and then fiddled around with colour balance, hue and all that jazz for the other three.
    It's based off of the Zebu and the Qing Dynasty Qilin.

Another little speedpaint to add to my Northerner Draenei stuff. This time it's of a Draenei class I may develop; the Berserker.
    The Berserkers are a warrior/protector caste made up of the biggest, most ferocious females around. They shapeshift into various predators to harness their strength. Similar to druids, but the similarities stop at shapeshifting. There's no connection to nature, just the raw ferocity of the beast.

During times of peace their main job is to protect the mothers and children, but in times of war, they are at the front lines slashing throats and crushing bones.
    This is just one example of an animal form. She's based off the prehistoric fish called Dunkleosteus.
    (For those that don't know, I have been filling in the gaps that Blizz has left in Draenei lore. If you have a question don't be afraid to ask.)

Just a little somethin' silly.
    Kuuma's my Night elf druid. He's such a bum.
    The "IMMA LION" is a reference to the fact that I decided to change his cat form from a panther to a black lion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

So, I've seen a certain fetish image being posted around, and people trying to convince others that this is how people in the 'thick/hefty-female pandaren camp' want the female Pandaren to look. *facepalm*
    There are people that are honestly convinced that the females I have illustrated on the left are grossly obese. I hope, for their sakes, that they're just trolling. If they honestly think that those gals on the left are "revolting," then they really need to get off the computer and go outside for a bit.

It's just downright frustrating to walk into a thread and have your art, and other fellow artists' artwork called "revolting," "obese," and with a description above that says, "I wouldn't wish these on anyone."
    PLEASE NOTE: I have no problems with fetishes and fetish art, but I do have a problem when people post an image and go "hurpdurp this is what they want so and so to look like."

Um...I don't see anything bad in your Pandaren ladies. In fact, they're awesome. *Scratches head* Those people are for sure...Well... Anyway, pandaren on the left is quite what I think they should look like. Pandaren on the right is creepy...

Deleted
    I decided to include both versions I did. I personally like the one without hair. It shows her head shape better.
    One more thing; Please, for the love of all things, don't go posting this around claiming this is my design for the female Pandaren. This is just an experiment for a SUB-RACE, not my concept for the fucking female Pandaren.
    I'm tired of all the "HURPDURP RED PANDAS SHOULD BE
    FEMALE PANDAREN."
    Also, don't baww about her make up. It's just a teensy bit of eye shadow. It ain't gonna kill ya.
    Well, you might not like the idea of red pandas being the female Pandaren, but your sketches are awesomerrific!! =D

Rachel's pandaren-females concepts looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortheka View Post
    Um...I don't see anything bad in your Pandaren ladies. In fact, they're awesome. *Scratches head* Those people are for sure...Well... Anyway, pandaren on the left is quite what I think they should look like. Pandaren on the right is creepy...
    Thanks.

Well, haters gonna hate, as they say.
    It's because of some people's insecurity and shallowness about appearances. The sad part is that many of the people who are in support of the type of female pandaren I drew are people who bash thin women. They think that saying "fat is great, skinny is gross," is progressive.
    If these "progressive" people found out how I looked, I think their heads would explode. :P

I wish all the body bashing would stop. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Well, you might not like the idea of red pandas being the female Pandaren, but your sketches are awesomerrific!! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryumo View Post
    Rachel's pandaren-females concepts looks great.
    Thanks guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sketched up a Deathwing and Diablo profile in a bit of free time today.

Last edited by Xiphan; 2011-11-25 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted

Rykha Firehand by yours truly.

10+ Year Old Account
    so awesome! O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Rykha Firehand by yours truly.
    Who is this 'yours truly'? It's a nice picture, so I'd like to inform this 'yours truly' that I'm a fan of it.

Fan of fan art.. am I the only one that laughed at my own joke?

Deleted

I made this one a while ago. I guess I could do some more work on it, but my HDD crashed where I stored all the phd files. Haven't made anything since then