Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    *hug* you definitely have
    *blush*

Well, I'll update when it's done or almost done. Whichever people would rather have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    :x I didn't realize I had been missed.
    I'm pretty sure after you said you'd quit if Rachel wouldn't stop posting her NSFW art, a lot of people on here decided to tell her that yes, it is sort of weird and sort of not suited for a forum where kids might be hanging around.

Nice work, by the way, good luck finishing it!

As usual, the rest on the thread are nice, too. Shikokumanji and Samaramon, yours are pretty cute. Yig has some cool sketches. And no, I didn't forget Baskrik, Rai Gadi or Kartikeya, you're doing pretty well too Can't wait to see updates on the WIPs

Man, I wish I had the spare time and patience to finish something in color, all I have are sketches, and you guys and girls are making me feel creative

10+ Year Old Account

have some more stuff
    I really want... green fire...

Quote Originally Posted by alexius View Post
    I'm pretty sure after you said you'd quit if Rachel wouldn't stop posting her NSFW art, a lot of people on here decided to tell her that yes, it is sort of weird and sort of not suited for a forum where kids might be hanging around.
    Wow, did I say that? :x I have a horrible memory... I guess I got upset. I hope I didn't cause any problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, did I say that? :x I have a horrible memory... I guess I got upset. I hope I didn't cause any problems.
    Stuff happens. I'm sure many of us are looking forward to more of your work.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I love it when I see this thread pop up ^^ I haven't got anything myself for the time being, but I did find something awesome earlier...

by imaginism on deviantart

So much win! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Less talk, more art!

I think this is enough for a moment

OH wow, Bobby Chiu did that gnome dk? Awesome image.

Like your sketches Kartikeya.

Been a while since I posted here! I tend to avoid forums most of the time.. haha :E

Couple things I've done recently, mostly commissions and gifts for people.

My Tumblr!

* top and bottom far left aren't WoW, but whatever :P

and the image I'm currently working on:

I'm glad I missed whatever drama that went on here :P
    Last edited by Tsepish; 2012-09-16 at 07:52 AM.

I wouldn't say there was actually any drama.

But don't mind me.. I'm just.. going to sit here and stare at your art for a while.

I wouldn't say there was actually any drama.

But don't mind me.. I'm just.. going to sit here and stare at your art for a while.

Aah, I only really skimmed the past few pages and saw a mention of "drama" and that people haven't posted much here. So don't mind me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another piece from me. More boomkins! lol

belf!!!!! so fun to dras belfs lol, quite obsessed

Deleted

I've recently finished 2 things and put them on YouTube

First of all a little bit of hacking up and reattaching bits and pieces from WoW, to create a new on-use item for very rich players, the pool o' moolah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqtDjzg3TE

Second, I've made an actual custom walk cycle for the female Dreanei https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K00iWwvn1vA

Here's something I finished the other day. It's the new title card for a webseries my buddies and I are doing, my mage is the goblin on the left

I also have a speed paint video of it. Those damn lines took FOREVER to animate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is one of Chogall that I've found in my stuff that I drew back in 2000 I'll try to find the whole body that I also drew back than enjoy!

I got some new player sketches.

My scanner died so I am using one from the garage that is full of dust so the scans suck ass.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

I'm not totally dead..