10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Uhm... I look good in green? <_<
    well, if you say so

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *Snore* Huh? Huh? What happen? Somebody set up us the bomb?
    Make your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Make your time.
    What you say? I am on my way to destruction?

too late... all your base are belong to us... you are on the way to destruction...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Another gender swap:

*female varian*
    Wow I really like this one awesome!

Main screen turn on!
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nothing. I just asked if I can draw Kanni <_< Your story was very nice, and I felt the urge to make a small fanart of sorts. May I? :3

And Delliah, it's not as bad as you think. It's actually nice, but yes it is flawd because it's "off scale" at some points. But it's promising! :3

ETA:

Dryad Child! I gave her fawn spots and freckles. Because freckles are cute.

I tried my best at it. Hope you like it Mortis x3
    Last edited by Areto; 2010-09-29 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Added sketchie!

Need more rogue fan art, I feel so deprived.

Deleted
    Oh nothing. I just asked if I can draw Kanni <_< Your story was very nice, and I felt the urge to make a small fanart of sorts. May I? :3
    Oh ya, ya sure t'ing mon!

And Delliah, it's not as bad as you think. It's actually nice, but yes it is flawd because it's "off scale" at some points. But it's promising! :3

ETA:

Dryad Child! I gave her fawn spots and freckles. Because freckles are cute.

I tried my best at it. Hope you like it Mortis x3
    it's really cute X3

I'll try drawing one myself once I have time... college sucks T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ya, ya sure t'ing mon!

Yay! x3 *grabs tablet, nestles infront of SAI*

ETA: Hehe, thank you x3 Glad you liked it.

As for look&draw, it's good until one point but then you have to draw things from your mind, so you can find your own style.

As for college, agreed. It does suck. *eyeballs cafeteria*

10+ Year Old Account
    it's nice to have artists like you in this thread who can draw nice pics like that and don't need days to get them done xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    it's nice to have artists like you in this thread who can draw nice pics like that and don't need days to get them done xD
    Bawww *blush* xD I just... enjoy sketching. It's the shading that kills me. x_x

Side note:
    Red faced worgen! Wouldnt worgens look like a red panda or a fox if they blushed? <_<
    *thinks way too much for her own good*

Ouch =O
    I never tried a Draenei or full body sketch before, and I don't even have a camera or scanner to get it onto the computer when I finish.
    Anyway I finished sketching the Draenei but the picture isn't very big, only taking up 1/3 of the page, so I am going to draw another one lying beside it 0.o

Never tried drawing something lying down, the proportions are all going to be waaaaaaaaaaaay different, as will the shading and placement of most things.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I'm amazed this rather moving piece of fanart was never posted. Sylvanas before going bad.
    lol .. the snape face arthas is mine ... (never noticed that tbh lol .. i used the artbox from the frozen throne as reference for his face, but i guess the hair + nose shape reminds the guy from HP)...

and it was posted, not in fanart section, but was in the community spotlight, this and http://pepperwolf.deviantart.com/art...5815669?q=&qo= for more than a month. No idea why they didnt post on the fanart section after displaying on the spotlight tbh ... theres a bunch of other fanarts i did blizzard-related on my DA page. http://pepperwolf.deviantart.com/

I wish I ha a tablet... I'm planning to buy one but first I have to buy my blizzcon virtual ticket, fix my computer... and I'm planning on buying a PS3... did you know that in my country things like videogames and stuff like that... when you buy them, 75% of the price is made of taxes?? it's a nice country but for gamers it sux hard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bawww *blush* xD I just... enjoy sketching. It's the shading that kills me. x_x
    enjoying it is the whole point here, they don't have to be perfect
    Side note:
    Red faced worgen! Wouldnt worgens look like a red panda or a fox if they blushed? <_<
    *thinks way too much for her own good*
    true, probably^^ uhm, the part with the red worgen of course.

regarding the "thinks way to much" part.. ever noticed my avatar is blushing blue? yeah, well, we had a discussion about that in the draenei appreciation thread with about 10 people participating and dozens of posts about that topic.
    so don't worry, it could be much worse xD

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Ouch =O
    oh sry, i didn't talk about you, nor about anybody else specifically.
    well, except for myself of course. i didn't even start yet -.-' still trying to think of what/how i even want to draw..

oh sry, i didn't talk about you, nor about anybody else specifically.
    well, except for myself of course. i didn't even start yet -.-' still trying to think of what/how i even want to draw..
    Oh ok =]
    Erm, try your avatar. Just copy it. I mean, that is if you actually like drawing...
    If you don't want to draw, your critique is always welcome ;]

The one I have drawn so far is standing with one hand scratching her leg, I thought you would appreciate it if I drew another one to the right, lying down or something =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok =]
    Erm, try your avatar. Just copy it. I mean, that is if you actually like drawing...
    If you don't want to draw, your critique is always welcome ;]
    i don't think that is a good idea, i would just be to disappointed xD
    The one I have drawn so far is standing with one hand scratching her leg, I thought you would appreciate it if I drew another one to the right, lying down or something =D
    the more, the better! :P

the more, the better! :P
    Especially if they are both well...endowed... females and one is gazing raptly at the other, who is gently stroking her chin? =P
    Or is that going to far 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially if they are both well...endowed... females and one is gazing raptly at the other, who is gently stroking her chin? =P
    Or is that going to far 0.o
    no complaints here :P