10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    no offense to the guys from england though... but the USA is richer, that's a fact lol

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 04:38 PM ----------

I must agree on that... mounty python FTW X3
    actually the USA isn't richer. they are broke to their butts with the war in iraq, they sended 30.000extra troops to there but htey don't have money to pay them
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Well I guess I'll post my own art here. x3

thats so amazing i wish i could make a worgen look like that.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

you sure?? well... good thing I'm brazilian and brazil don't like wars... war is something expensive, you know???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    actually the USA isn't richer. they are broke to their butts with the war in iraq, they sended 30.000extra troops to there but htey don't have money to pay them
    It's getting to the point where we may need to whore ourselves out on a national level if we are to pay off our debts.

10+ Year Old Account
    True story: My military unit had no money to pay for hotel rooms for the soldiers who have to drive over 70 miles to the unit on drill weekends.

Cots and sleeping bags for all!

Also, during my AT, they had to cancel my orders because they didn't have enough money to pay me for REQUIRED time <_<

Back on topic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    It's getting to the point where we may need to whore ourselves out on a national level if we are to pay off our debts.
    anyway guys

i'll see ya guys tomoz + more fan art stuff
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I'm brazilian...

brazil is for portugal what the USA is for england... former colony that became humongously better than it's old master lol
    *Twitch*
    American.. better ... than England... *Twitch* In... no ... way....(Apart from the amount of great music and films that come out of America)
    *Twitch*
    Portugal worse than Brazil? Well I love both, though I have never been to Brazil... I do love Portugal - my Grandma is from there and I have family there...

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    *Twitch*
    American.. better ... than England... *Twitch* In... no ... way....(Apart from the amount of great music and films that come out of America)
    *Twitch*
    Portugal worse than Brazil? Well I love both, though I have never been to Brazil... I do love Portugal - my Grandma is from there and I have family there...
    well... I don't know for sure about the USA and england...

but brazil is definitelly better than portugal...

we have more money, more lands, we don't talk with a dumb sounding accent, etc... and of course... brazil has me X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

well... I don't know for sure about the USA and england...
    I do, but that is off topic.

but brazil is definitelly better than portugal...
    we have more money, more lands, we don't talk with a dumb sounding accent, etc... and of course... brazil has me X3
    Have you ever been to Portugal? It's beautiful! And their accent is the original! Besides, I was going to learn Portuguese simply because of how nice it sounds, but chose Italian because I want to live in Italy...
    I want to go to Brazil too but there is no way the accent is nicer >_>

Aaaaaaanyway, OT: Started sketching another couple of things =P

of course, I don't hate portugal... though they tryed to strip us from all of our natural resources, we would still be just a lot of jungles and forests without them... but after these 500 and something years, we are now stronger and more powerful than portugal ever were... and I hate how portuguese people speak... the accent sounds quite awkward IMO...

10+ Year Old Account
    one fourth of the global GDP *cough*

definitely not even close to broke, seeing as over 50% of our debt is just money the government owes itself, and our military gets more funding per year than your entire country produces.

But the Brits are hilarious, granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live!

Barely. x_x

My friend's account got a lock-down, because apparently it was hacked and the hacker attempted to sell his account. Which is weird, he doesn't have much, aside from 3 level 80ies, two of them being DK's. It's just depressing, because I cant fill in a form and send it, due to the fact that he forgot the boxes of the expansions back home. We both moved to England, and now they say the game key is necessary. I emailed blizzard in two different adresses, billing and hack, so crossing fingers to see if we get a response. =/

On a side note, house hunting in England sucks. T_T

@ Athinah
    Awww, thanks! I'm glad you liked it, I'm still trying to get used to artwork without lines, for a more.. realistic approach? I still have a long way to go. *groans* as for your worgen, pm me with his/her details, and I'll try to atleast make a headshot for him/her? :3

Lokann, do you have any preference for Kanni's clothing? If not, I'm gonna go with tattered "tarzan" clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    an improvement to what they are now for sure, would defiantly roll that.
    Thanks. That was drawn just after Blizzcon, before we even saw the female worgen model.

Deleted
    On a side note, house hunting in England sucks. T_T
    Yeah it does atm, blows

Picture with space goat kido and pedo bear sealed this thread imo haha

We need more Scourge,Forsaken and Burning Legion fan art , like 90% is space goats or some cleavage >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Yeah it does atm, blows

I just moved to England for animation/illustration studies. Having no luck at all at finding somewhere that isn't killing my funds *whimper*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Gotta love the draenei chick with the wolf
    it's one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by alleksi View Post
    This thread: -Dalliah-, elyaan and sy chatting

sorry I just had to n_n
    seems like you forgot to add a few people.

oh, i mean.. what?! we're all discussing art here. be a bit more serious!

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that Purple is my favorite color. for various reasons ofc
    i heard blue can also be nice <3

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Gah my internet is so damn slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.... and this thread move way to fast for it *cries*
    *pats*
    yeah, it really does move fast. 3+ pages a day. o.O reminds me of.. some.. other.. thread....

I live!

Barely. x_x
    wb^^ already wondered when we would be able to see something from you again.

also: yay for another draenei i didn't know!
    nice new avatar Dalliah

and: to many artworks on the last 5 pages to say something specific about all of them, so i'll just say "they are all great!"

Deleted
    I just moved to England for animation/illustration studies. Having no luck at all at finding somewhere that isn't killing my funds *whimper*
    /comfort if you had came 5 years earlier, np!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy
    yeah, it really does move fast. 3+ pages a day. o.O reminds me of.. some.. other.. thread....
    My heart hurts thinking about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    /comfort if you had came 5 years earlier, np!
    *happy face*

Well I'm bound to find some place. For now, hunting it is.

@ Sy
    Thankee! You shall see stuff once.. well.. Kanni has something to cover herself in. :P Right now I'm drawing a quick headshot of my draenei mage. If it turns out worthy of posting, I'll post it her x3

I thought I would contribute. I also felt bad for the begging from -Dalliah-.

I actually love this guy's work: http://jonboy007007.deviantart.com/gallery/. Here is some of his Blood Elven work, which I absolutely love:

And some random Warcraft Worms!:

Sorry about the lack of thumbnails.