10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylenoa View Post
    I'd love to see it :>

but I'm not quite sure if my opinion is important to you :'D
    \o/ VAY!! =)

this opinion better is important to you Mortis :P
    and i agree, i'd like to see it too. you know we won't be to mean^^ just a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    He possesses him who crushes his heart who was really him then she makes that place and he is there, while the other he fights her and banishes them to the realm of darkness and he gets amnesia before his heart finds him who absorbs his heart and they now really need help.

What's hard to follow?

[/sarcasm]
    So that's the story to MGS 4!

Thank you my friend, I have no idea wtf goes on in that game!

since I usually draw pacific scenes where all those girls are just like little angels, I decided to do this for a change and show them behaving like brats... cause that's cute too... they're basically not letting him go out by stealing his stuff and running away... melissa is sitting on his suitcase, in case it's hard to understand... I would have liked to draw more girls being mischievous on this one, but unfortunately an A4 paper sheet isn't big enough and if I were to draw them all too close it could be a drag to erase my mistakes without erasing other characters (since my eraser is humongous in size)...

and the succubus is hitting him because she likes when he gets hurt lol

don't say it's creepy... I figured a succubus child would like just hitting people instead of how adult succubi do (which would be hitting people and on people at the same time lol)... with some childish cruelty, but at the same time, some innocence...

EDIT: such a shame my scanner didn't get the eredar girl's hairstyle well... it was hard like hell to draw it T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The worgen...stole his arm...that's not cute, that's evil =/

If someone stole my forsaken's arm, I wouldn't be happy about it, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The worgen...stole his arm...that's not cute, that's evil =/

If someone stole my forsaken's arm, I wouldn't be happy about it, that's for sure.
    come on... just sew it back in place and eat some meat and it's good as new X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    since I usually draw pacific scenes where all those girls are just like little angels, I decided to do this for a change and show them behaving like brats... cause that's cute too... they're basically not letting him go out by stealing his stuff and running away... melissa is sitting on his suitcase, in case it's hard to understand... I would have liked to draw more girls being mischievous on this one, but unfortunately an A4 paper sheet isn't big enough and if I were to draw them all too close it could be a drag to erase my mistakes without erasing other characters (since my eraser is humongous in size)...

and the succubus is hitting him because she likes when he gets hurt lol

don't say it's creepy... I figured a succubus child would like just hitting people instead of how adult succubi do (which would be hitting people and on people at the same time lol)... with some childish cruelty, but at the same time, some innocence...

EDIT: such a shame my scanner didn't get the eredar girl's hairstyle well... it was hard like hell to draw it T_T
    very, very well done, honestly.
    the details of the eredar girl are great, and i totally love the look and expression of the human =)
    also, great job on body shape of Mortis and making the worgen face look both canine and human.

edit:
    *gasp* i just noticed the succubus totally needs two little horns!
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-08 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    *gasp* i just noticed the succubus totally needs two little horns!
    I KNEW I was forgetting about something!!!!

I ALWAYS forget about something... last time were the dryad's ears... and this time, the succy's horns...

why can't I have more concentration??? T_T_T

Deleted
    ^_^/))
    I promised you that I register myself here (even though my english skills are bad <3)

First thing.. I like that you try to draw, what you imagine, even if it's sometimes not easy. I love that badass grin of the eredar child. The whole expression of her face is very good. The worgen's front legs (can you call it like that) look a bit weird, but I think it's pretty nice. I don't feel like commenting on the whole picture step by step. And I don't think that it's requested. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    the Gorehowl I somehow got a hold of!
    Malchezaar took leadership of the Black Riders (See Attumen) and used them to go get him whatever he wished, from looking for the Scythe of Elune, to weapons like Gorehowl.
    BOOM Theory crafting.
    Next question!

<3 Black Rider lore stuff...

Oh and Mortis, it is great, I want to see the top of it though!

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    *cough* deleted due to pervy mini thong.
    Changed , cheers
    Pm? I'm a bit late....

<,<
    >.>

YOU ALL SAW NOTHING! NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Malchezaar took leadership of the Black Riders (See Attumen) and used them to go get him whatever he wished, from looking for the Scythe of Elune, to weapons like Gorehowl.
    BOOM Theory crafting.
    Next question!

<3 Black Rider lore stuff...

Oh and Mortis, it is great, I want to see the top of it though!
    there's no top... the reason the undead elf girl's had isn't being entirelly shown is because that was where the sheet of paper ended lol

once I buy a tablet I'll try drawing the rest of her head, as well as other girls (since layers and a resizeable eraser mean I won't screw up and erase other girls while making one X3)

10+ Year Old Account
    ^_^/))
    I promised you that I register myself here (even though my english skills are bad <3)
    yeah actually you even promised me to to register "today or tomorrow".. three days ago! omg! :P
    my english skills aren't that good either, but http://dict.leo.org/ is my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well great art Mortis, but i have to wonder. If you say that the forsaken warlock would not hurt any child, why does he have the expression DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! on his face when the worgen child steals his arm. Seems like he wants to punish her (no not like that pervs) and not cuddle with her xD

Naah he s probably just tierd, undeads need rest too x)

Deleted
    Psssht... It thought you wouldn't notice it.. :'D
    I stuck on dict.cc/ :< (since I'm too young/small/whatever to post links)

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Well great art Mortis, but i have to wonder. If you say that the forsaken warlock would not hurt any child, why does he have the expression DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! on his face when the worgen child steals his arm. Seems like he wants to punish her (no not like that pervs) and not cuddle with her xD

Naah he s probably just tierd, undeads need rest too x)
    actually his expression is like that due to him being whipped, his hair pulled and his arm ripped... these things hurt lol

of course he's angry, but as soon as they stop running away and say they are sorry (which does not mean they really are XD) he will just forget about anger and start spoiling them again lol

---------- Post added 2010-10-07 at 09:44 PM ----------

Psssht... It thought you wouldn't notice it.. :'D
    I stuck on dict.cc/ :< (since I'm too young/small/whatever to post links)
    you need at least 30 posts to start linking stuff... though if you just stick around you'll probably have at least 100 posts by the end of the day lol

Mortis you love Children right?
    What is your opinion on the Goldshire children?
    You know, the most evil things in WoW...

10+ Year Old Account
    Great art here, lots of fun to look at! I have more than a few sketches this time.
    My friend suggested that I draw our characters dancing, and when I said that was too intense he said we should be fighting a dragon instead. So I could do nothing but follow through with that request :P
    http://artzii.deviantart.com/#/d30863w
    So there's a rather messy attempt at my druid and his warlock fending off evil reptilian fiends!

10+ Year Old Account
    actually his expression is like that due to him being whipped, his hair pulled and his arm ripped lol

of course he's angry, but as soon as they stop running away and say they are sorry (which does not mean they really are XD) he will just forget about anger and start spoiling them again lol
    Sounds like these girls will grow up to be spoiled arrogant cutesies xD
    Well if they ever will grow up though *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Mortis you love Children right?
    What is your opinion on the Goldshire children?
    You know, the most evil things in WoW...
    I'm sure they are just playing around and people think they are doing evil stuff there...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they are just playing around and people think they are doing evil stuff there...
    No they are evil and posessed by C'thun, no wait they posessed C'thun. Dey be evil