That top Thrall is wearing looks like some old epic mail chest piece my hunter had >_>
    =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    That top Thrall is wearing looks like some old epic mail chest piece my hunter had >_>
    =P
    it looks like the boa chest my shaman has lol

and it's my lucky day today HH mount and raven lord (finally)

nothig can go wrong today
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it looks like the boa chest my shaman has lol

and it's my lucky day today HH mount and raven lord (finally)

nothig can go wrong today
    I really, REALLY need to get back on WoW. Apparently HH mount is dropping a lot, the Raven Lord doesn't need a druid to summon it, and the ZG mounts are dropping for loads of people.
    Mount collecting is my favourite part of the game... 2 years ago I would have found the idea of spending 8000gold on something ridiculous, or farming Baron's Mount a stupid, futile thing to do. Throughout WotLK I finally went into mount farming properly, for every rare mount, and loved it. But now I am at Uni with a Laptop that cannot play WoW, and with no active account. I'm going to miss HH, and ZG mounts, which I have farmed even since before I was really into farming, will go =[

Baaaaaaaaaaaad times!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I really, REALLY need to get back on WoW. Apparently HH mount is dropping a lot, the Raven Lord doesn't need a druid to summon it, and the ZG mounts are dropping for loads of people.
    Mount collecting is my favourite part of the game... 2 years ago I would have found the idea of spending 8000gold on something ridiculous, or farming Baron's Mount a stupid, futile thing to do. Throughout WotLK I finally went into mount farming properly, for every rare mount, and loved it. But now I am at Uni with a Laptop that cannot play WoW, and with no active account. I'm going to miss HH, and ZG mounts, which I have farmed even since before I was really into farming, will go =[

Baaaaaaaaaaaad times!
    on server here, raven lord doesn't spawn for non-druids gonna go zg now if you say theres alot of chance on mount drops, might even go up hc solo
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

guys... is it me or the mod deleted my cute drawing about my felpuppy's first bath (or the first attempt lol)??? it really wasn't that revealing... I've seen much worse on manga they sell on any bookstore for people of any age...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    guys... is it me or the mod deleted my cute drawing about my felpuppy's first bath (or the first attempt lol)??? it really wasn't that revealing... I've seen much worse on manga they sell on any bookstore for people of any age...
    i have no idea, but if they did :/

I just found it... I tried finding it at college to show my friend but it apparently was nowhere to be found... but now I know the search engine is my friend lol

on a sidenote: I've heard thrall finds a girlfriend on cata... is it true???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

immolation aura + hellfire + felstorm + summon infernal = one man AoE party...

I win X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found it... I tried finding it at college to show my friend but it apparently was nowhere to be found... but now I know the search engine is my friend lol

on a sidenote: I've heard thrall finds a girlfriend on cata... is it true???
    Yeah apparently he does in the book i seriously need to get xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Yeah apparently he does in the book i seriously need to get xD
    poor thraina shippers... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is to busy plotting about world domination to care about Thrall anymore x)

I was hoping she would hook on a boyfriend who wouldn't become a raid boss...

First, awesome thread. I've found some great artwork, big thanks for all contributors.

I would also like to mention that the author of this pic:

is actually my wife :]. /brag ^^

She is very happy you liked that artwork and says 'thank you'.

She made loads of wow related art/sketches (guild mebers portraits etc), but only few were posted on DA:

That's her first char that made it to 60lvl (we are playing together since launch) and Stormshroud armor was a big deal back then :>.

This was her shadow priest, good old TBC.

I will try to make her register here and post more of her work or at least update her profile on DA: http://uk-agnes.deviantart.com/
    Anyway, thanks again guys.

I find this retarded when they made Med'an and if they give Jaina to Varian I say Metzen is a horrible writer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your wife is effing amazing O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Finished! Fuck I love Photoshop, it craps all over Gimp.

And the bigger version

okay but its got side burns?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    okay but its got side burns?

Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Your wife is effing amazing O.O
    Lol thx =]

She is going through old backups/dvds, hopefully at least part of the collection made it ;s

Why is there such a lack of tauren shammie love =( I'm gonna have to post some stuff soon. have a few things i wanna work on soon. keep the pics coming though, some sick artwork in here

10+ Year Old Account