Paladin Tier 11??

lol, sorry i don't really have a pic of pally Tier 11. But i was looking thru the interwebz for some concept art/leaks when i came across this.

http://gameartisans.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12928

now that is what pally gear should look like. I hope you guys get something better then balls on your shoulders! (hunter T11)
    Last edited by Dizzy Wolf; 2010-09-09 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Too Allianc-y.

(the eagles)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh more like a "this is how humans should look like". Though the gear is pretty nice too.

Deleted
    looks like a Skywall style

yea but the design is still cool. Your right the colors are too alliance. I think it should have a gold/white with a little bit of black. Ditch the eagles for some other symbols and add in a sick winged helm and there you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Too Allianc-y.

(the eagles)
    Give 2 different sets, one for each faction. Solved.

Deleted
    If they have to make 2 versions of a set, there would be less time to make the base set something great.

The key would be to not use red and blue a lot. Just small spots, most of it is gold/white or maybe green.

15+ Year Old Account
    Be sure to read what the artist wrote:

"Inspired by Tier 9".

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post

"Inspired by Tier 9".
    lol whoops i missed that

Change the color to red and maybe a minor adjustments there and there and voila! horde t11 paladin set

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

I pray to god it looks nothing like that.
    Really would love some more t6 or t2 style paladin armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy Wolf View Post
    yea but the design is still cool. Your right the colors are too alliance. I think it should have a gold/white with a little bit of black. Ditch the eagles for some other symbols and add in a sick winged helm and there you go.
    Warrior tier 10 level 3 says hi (Black and red instead of the silver and blue for the alliance).

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post

"Inspired by Tier 9".
    Not to mention ally caster t9 as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see some silver-ish, but not blue and gold! If you get what I mean? Like glowing silver of some sort, that also makes the sort of divine look

Or they could come with something inspiered from the Tauren Paladins I'm sure Blizzard could easily make up some lore-shit to make it sound realistic :P They're good on that shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Deleted
    Its just a cooler copy of Turaylon Garb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventez View Post
    Damn, you're so fucking cool for saying Turaylon Garb(which actually is spelled Turalyon's Garb), and not saying tier 9 so that everyone fucking knows what youre talking about. Im 100% sure you were thinking "hmm, people will think I'm smart when I do this." Wrong, people get pissed of at you cause you didnt write tier 9 as any person with some fucking decency.
    PMS much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventez View Post
    Damn, you're so fucking cool for saying Turaylon Garb(which actually is spelled Turalyon's Garb), and not saying tier 9 so that everyone fucking knows what youre talking about. Im 100% sure you were thinking "hmm, people will think I'm smart when I do this." Wrong, people get pissed of at you cause you didnt write tier 9 as any person with some fucking decency.
    Why do you feel you have to right to swear at me? So i made a typo, what is the big deal. There is no need to be anti social, see this is what playing too much wow and living like a hermit does to your social and interpersonal skills.

It that the only contribution you could make here? I don't understand people like you.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    this thread went crazy after 15 posts, nice!

OT: really, REALLY nice, looks really paladin-ish.

Yeah won't happen until they seperate alliance and horde tier again.
    We should still expect gloomy, dark, dragon/elemental themed tier designs for this expansions. Sadly it seems unlikely that we get a rather simple but at least knight-like looking set like D3 or T4 if we can't get an old school holy looking theme, well actually I don't miss that really much, didn't like T6. Yeah I said it. I just don't think it was that amazing, T8-T10 looked better imo, especially T8(white) and T9(Alliance)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Too alliance like and remember the next paladin tier set should also look good on a Tauren. So I think we will see more un-paladin like armor. Which I highly approve, since T6 and T9 which both looked very paladinish, were just boring.

T2, T8 and T10 looked much better and (with the exception of T2) they didnt look very paladin-ish. WoW breathes new life into the idea of what a paladin should look like, and so far I like their direction.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande