Deleted

ret paladin utility talent discussion

since there is currently a massive debate going on in the "rate the ret paladin above you" thread about the effects of unyielding faith, divine intellect and healing light that is seriously messing up the thread, i suggest we move that discussion to this thread. this is merely an attempt to move the non-rating aspect out of that thread, or at least, part of it.

wait there is honestly a dicussion on that... how does unyielding faith help at all in a raid... there is 1 fight in icc that has a fear, and you can't even move after words or you'll kill your raid.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Deleted
    the discussion isn't as much about unyielding faith as it is about the other 2 talents. one team thinks that the 12% increased healing will help more, while the other team thinks that the 6-10% intellect is more useful, because it allows for more abilities to be used, allowing more heals, or more DS's.

well... i never heal... ever... has something to do with my healers being competant, and i never go below 2k mana... has something to do with divine plea i think. In reality they are all useless, they are just there to get you to slightly less useless spell aura mastery because you don't have enough points to pick up divine guardian.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    wait there is honestly a dicussion on that... how does unyielding faith help at all in a raid... there is 1 fight in icc that has a fear, and you can't even move after words or you'll kill your raid.
    2 fights- LDW and Blood Queen, in addition to Trash packs.

whats the fear on death whisper?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    whats the fear on death whisper?
    From MC's- Same with Disorients.

Not completely true Borigrad. if a raid really needed it, you could go into DG, but you would be loosing personal dps.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZVGzmbZVfbtbIuGdIbsu

plus someone would have to bring that 3% haste buff, not sure this is worth it.

Deleted
    you can make up a bit of that DPS by not speccing into divine purpose (which is crap anyway) and throwing those points into SotP. like so: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sMZVGzmbZVfbtbIuhdIbsu

must have brain farted, dont know why i included divine purpose.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a personal opinion of the player and can not be justified one way or another. Some will take 5/5 DI no idea why and others will take the increased healing and some will even take 2 DI and the additional healing. You can not possibly tell someone that the spec is wrong it doesn't matter if it's wrong or right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?