Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Durotar, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dire Maul Arena, to the death!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

Deleted
    Old Ironforge FTW

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Goldshire, it is fun seeing a party of 2-3 hordies get owned by at least 10 well geared, and skilled alliance toons. Also fun seeing their reaction as they create an alliance alt and bash on the alliance for requiring 10 people to kill them. Also, I guess it would be especially interesting on moongaurd US i hear.
    Herpa derpa durr
    ''Argh, I would have OBLITERATED all of those 1v1!''

Deleted
    That one rock you can stand on in the Maelstrom area come Cata. (even more epic since you can only visit it once) :-p

The altar of storms in the burning steppes. It has such an epic feel to it.

black rock mountain next to summoning stone so I can mind control or thunderstorm people into the lava.

floating rocks in nagrand. gg

10+ Year Old Account
    on the very top of icecrown citadel

Get a mage, and an ele shaman of the opposite faction.

Go to the huge tower in Storm Peaks.

Have the mage cast slowfall on both of you, start the duel, have the shaman thunderstorm you off, Commence epic duel.

anything with a cliff i can knock my opponent off, also top of the WG fortress is pretty epic!

Deleted
    I always liked dueling on the mushrooms in Zangarmarsh for some odd reason.

My personal favourite though is AQ gates, seen a few movies with duels there and it just has a really good atmosphere, probably biased as i really love Silithus.

edit: Just had a memory resurface. I watched a mage movie before (think it was called Yaohuang 9, it's defo on WCM still) where two fire mages duel eachother in the K3 mine field, was hilarious.
    Last edited by mmoc34a7a45073; 2010-09-23 at 05:25 PM.