Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valala View Post
    Effect #1
    Apply Aura: Mounted
    Value: Blue Qiraji Battle Tank

Beta, subject to change, but may simply be what it appears to be. A Blue Battle Tank not restricted to AQ.

At first I was confused with the whole "Ultramarine" thing, then I realized it's a color and not necessarily a Hi-Tech Starcraft/Warcraft hybrid bug
    Well we saw a shark with a lazer on it's head so why can't bug's have some bug's all the legs. XD
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofthecosmos View Post
    a mount that everyone will have, ill stick to invincible, ty.
    But how will we see it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Civfanata View Post
    But how will we see it?
    Bad troll is bad.

Straw That Broke the Camel's Back - Defeat Earthrager Ptah while mounted on a camel in the Halls of Origination on Heroic difficulty.

This I approve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Downloading 500+ MB atm, seems like theyr rolling it ...

Edit: Nice ally mount <3
    Last edited by Azerox; 2010-09-10 at 09:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, would you look at the mane on that thing. :d

15+ Year Old Account
    Lion is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh....god.....Lion...Mount...AWESOMMMEEE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    Well i assume this means the scorpion isnt gonna be a reskin either

Deleted
    i can't figure out how the new pvp titles will work with the old ones....i liked the fact to have a unique title...and more then that...will they just remove it from my char since at release i won't have, ofc, top rating?....confused!

Deleted
    i hope they allow the battle tanks to be used outside of the raid, cause i have them all and it would be cool to ride the red one instead of the black one all over.
    the pvp titles are just retarded, i hope they change them to new ones because having them from vanilla is cool, but now every1 will have them, if they stay the same.
    Last edited by mmoc8bc87f43ba; 2010-09-10 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a sexy sexy lion, I wonder what the scorpion will look like now.

I'm loving the Scepter of Az'Aqir since I've always liked the bug mounts but never had the opportunity to ride one outside of AQ. I will be disappointed, however, if it's exactly the same as the blue one. I myself would prefer a darker blue and some updated textures for it.

About the Holy Paladin T11 4 piece, can anyone on beta tell me how much we're using Holy Radiance and if how good 1620 Spirit would be for us?

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgOctopus View Post
    Well i assume this means the scorpion isnt gonna be a reskin either
    Probably not but this lion, while it does use a new model technically, still uses the classic cat base. It just has better textures, armor, and a new mane added on.

Something similar will happen with the Scorpion I bet.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-09-10 at 10:02 AM.

Deleted
    do want lion!

Holy shit ally mount is PIMP!!!!!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lion is re-skinned tiger but looks good

Lion mount woo!! Any news yet on what the pre-reqs to buy it are?

Ret Paladins might be interested in this:

Hand of Light
    Your autoattacks have a 8% chance to grant Hand of Light, causing your next Holy Power ability to consume no Holy Power and to cast as if 3 Holy Power were consumed. Each point of Mastery increases the chance by an additional 1%.

Seems that's the new mastery.

to bring back the old PvP titles in rated BGs just sounds stupid, sorry.. i'm glad of my title it took work. (grinding daily for weeks work). Let it stay dead, or just get rid of emblems and bring back THE OLD PVP HONOUR SYSTEM (complete with the old old AV). That'd be more fun.. just have the emblems for "arena junkies". With decaying honour per day, as well as Dishonourable Kills... really make raiding cities more fun :P

I've already ripped apart ghostcrawler for his idotic notion that you can't have PUG rated BGs (but lets face it in patch 2.1 blizzard still clings to the fact that "matchmaking" system based on gear WORKS haha, seriously check it out.. patch 2.1).

Rated BGs in groups, more elitist crap... like there isn't enough of that already. The whole arena thing i don't even see as PvP, it's just arena crap. Seriously you can play that for free on guild wars with a spectator mode, it's amateur hour. Hardly "war". All it ever does is highlight the class differences to which blizzards unoriginal excuse is "they're not balanced between small groups of PvP" i swear.

i'd talk about the other changes, but to be honest lets go with YAY more mounts. The guild one looks good.. there isn't enough mounts in game as it is...

Funny thing is... who wants to bet, that all these new mounts are past the level 80 stage right.. so the only time we'll see them is in IF unless flying mounts are allowed inside what it's true !

ahh well, c'est la vie. lets all play forsaken hunters who can not only tame beasts (not sure, maybe they like decaying flesh) but they can fake death. They should get a bonus for that, lets face it if you see a decaying corpse fall down dead... you're thinking "thats normal".

as much sense as worgen rogues "do you smell wet dog?"

Paladin changes - told ya, ret wise they've basically changed it to what it's more like now just with new skills. nice. thanks. Give it a week we'll be nerfed again. Telling ya blizz don't have a clue with the class, they're just hoping it works "from the numbers"
    Last edited by deplorable; 2010-09-10 at 10:35 AM.

Sexy mount, any info on the horde one or i missed something ?