10+ Year Old Account

This Is England '86

Has anybody been watching it? I saw the first episode today after utilizing my awesome internet skills (or lack thereof). Any thoughts on it? I think it was pretty damn good.. Kinda wish Shaun would have met up with the rest of the gang sooner, but whatev.. there are still three more episodes It was cool to see the aftermath of Milky getting his face stomped in in the movie..

..Stupid Combo >_>

Any thoughts??

"The Reggae Shaman"

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The film is definitely in my "Top 10". I'd forgotten there was going to be a follow up series.

Now to be soulcrushed as it inevitably won't have been / be broadcast here. Then again, that's what the internet is for.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh and BBC won't let you watch it on your website if you live outside of the UK.

This is where I watched the episode and subsequently downloaded it. The quality is alright.. I think we'll have to wait for a DVD release to see this in good quality.

"The Reggae Shaman"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jwescott3425 View Post
    Yeh and BBC won't let you watch it on your website if you live outside of the UK.

This is where I watched the episode and subsequently downloaded it. The quality is alright.. I think we'll have to wait for a DVD release to see this in good quality.
    Channel 4 - Don't Ya mean - 4 oD