ButtonFacade + Power Auras = Awesomesauce

So I've been googling around without finding anything about this. I know that Power Auras doesn't work with ButtonFacade, but if it did it would be so good.

Is there anyone out there that has managed to make this work? If so I would very much appretiate if you shared your secrets. I have no LUA-experience whatsoever.

What I want is to make the buff-icons I use in Power Auras to have the same nice look as the actionbars get with ButtonFacade.

I am not aware of any way to get the button facade support, but there is another approach which should achieve a nicer finish, even if it doesn't match the button facade skin.
    The in-game icons can be replaced through placing equivalents into the game folder.
    There are packages hosted on wowinterface where these icons have been created.

Clean Icons
    Clean Icons - Square
    AI-Art Icons

Since those replace the in-game icons, which are those used by powerauras, then it will change the appearance of those.

That's brilliant! Thanks for the tip.

Do you know of any other designs aswell? Im trying to find something similiar to ButtonFacade: Darion with 80% gloss ~

Not that I am aware of, but you could either make requests to the authors or perhaps see if someone here is knowledgeable enough.
    My experience with photoshop is a bit too limited perhaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I am not aware of any way to get the button facade support, but there is another approach which should achieve a nicer finish, even if it doesn't match the button facade skin.
    The in-game icons can be replaced through placing equivalents into the game folder.
    There are packages hosted on wowinterface where these icons have been created.

Clean Icons
    Clean Icons - Square
    AI-Art Icons

Since those replace the in-game icons, which are those used by powerauras, then it will change the appearance of those.
    @ComputerNerd, thanx heaps Champ, I just used Google to look for a solution to PowaAuras standard icons and your suggestion was exactly what I was after.