Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

[Spoiler] Worgen and Goblin Death Knights

When u kill one of your race they explain it this way:

Lord Harford
    Come to finish the job, have you?
    You'll look me in the eyes when...
    <Name>?
    <Name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <Name>?
    You don't remember me? We were both servants of Arugal back in Silverpine Forest. We put up with his merciless torture for ages. It was you who saved me on that fateful night when we escaped Shadowfang Keep.
    Without you I would have died. YOU! The most noble worgen i ever knew.
    What have they done to you, <Name>? How could this have happened?
    Remember the worgen you once were, brother/sister! You were our savior! Fight this!
    Listen to me <Name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin.
    Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damm you! Fight his control!
    Kinght Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long, <Name>?
    Lord Harford says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <Name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <Name>... Remember Gilneas, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
    Do it, <Name>! Put me out of my misery!

And thanks to Miralynn

Gally Lumpstain: C... can't we work this out somehow?
    Gally Lumpstain: Alright, j... just let me... let me st... stand up.
    Gally Lumpstain: <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain: <name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... what... what have they done to you <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain: You don't remember me <name>? I lost count of the number of jobs you and I ran back in the day on Kezan. Then I picked up a real bad Kaja'Cola habit and you saved me! It was you who took me to Kalimdor to join the Steamwheedle Cartel. You were the only good goblin I knew. That's how I ended up in the Argent Dawn, because I knew it's what you woulda done. How could this have happened to you?
    Gally Lumpstain: Remember the Goblin you once were sister/brother! You were my best friend! Fight this!
    Gally Lumpstain: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster who wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
    Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Kezan, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
    Gally Lumpstain: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
    Last edited by Catta; 2010-09-11 at 08:36 PM.

Nice, could you also check a Goblin ? it;s not to much work and for sure people would be interested in it, still thanks anyway for the worgen part its interesting
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

goblin dont work atm im afraid
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Touche Blizzard, touche

oh ok thanks anyway ;p
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    Om nom nom nom a nice cup of lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Was posted on the Petopia forums a while ago, I stole this from there...

Gally Lumpstain: C... can't we work this out somehow?
    Gally Lumpstain: Alright, j... just let me... let me st... stand up.
    Gally Lumpstain: <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain: <name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... what... what have they done to you <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain: You don't remember me <name>? I lost count of the number of jobs you and I ran back in the day on Kezan. Then I picked up a real bad Kaja'Cola habit and you saved me! It was you who took me to Kalimdor to join the Steamwheedle Cartel. You were the only good goblin I knew. That's how I ended up in the Argent Dawn, because I knew it's what you woulda done. How could this have happened to you?
    Gally Lumpstain: Remember the Goblin you once were sister/brother! You were my best friend! Fight this!
    Gally Lumpstain: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster who wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
    Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Kezan, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
    Gally Lumpstain: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Im crying

Nice work! That finally fixes the problem and it actually makes sense!

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

It's unfortunate that the goblin and worgen ones are exactly the same...but still really cool tho. I really like the worgen one cause I do in fact remember that guy!

If they were servants of Arugal in silverpine forest, what does Gilneas have to do ith it?

Goblin in Argent Dawn... that... that means i don't have to roleplay a greedy son of a kaja'cola, it makes me so... so happy T_T

Deleted
    There. All those threads saying how impossible it is to make this work should now quietly disappear in the depths of the Internet, never to be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    If they were servants of Arugal in silverpine forest, what does Gilneas have to do ith it?

Dude Arugal is Gilnean as are the people around the keep .

The Worgen in Silverpine Forest infected Gilneans from Pyrewood Village. So there you go.
    Garrosh Hellscream... Making the Alliance/Horde Carebears cry since 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinos View Post
    Dude Arugal is Gilnean as are the people around the keep .
    Oh...thanks!I didn't realize that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blurb for worgen in the racial selection screen explains that Arugal was a Gilnean mage who summoned the worgen in. The explanation, therefore, is that you were Gilneans who were turned into some of Arugal's worgen and eventually broke free somehow, but later were killed and Scourged, hence where you are after creation.

---------- Post added 2010-09-11 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zimz View Post
    There. All those threads saying how impossible it is to make this work should now quietly disappear in the depths of the Internet, never to be seen again.
    I've always supported Crygil's supposition that you were some of Arugal's, though I perscribed to the notion that you were one of the Scourge-aligned worgen in Grizzly Hills (As at that point Arugal was himself a Scourged spirit) though this works perfectly.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Still doesn't make much sense. Is the guy you speak to as a Worgen, a Worgen, or a Gilnean Human? Doesn't make a lick of sense if he's a Worgen in the Argent Dawn.

hes a worgen... dont think about the timeline, this worgen was quicker than the others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Still doesn't make much sense. Is the guy you speak to as a Worgen, a Worgen, or a Gilnean Human? Doesn't make a lick of sense if he's a Worgen in the Argent Dawn.
    I'd assume, from the quest text, that he's a worgen because he directly references you and him being under Arugal's control.

Also, the Argent Dawn have at least one former Forsaken in their numbers, I wouldn't put it past them to have worgen in their numbers. I wouldn't go exclusively by in-game representation as all their numbers (and, as Blizzard has noted shortly after Blizzcon, not every occurence or individual in the lore are recorded. Retcons happen).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!