Deleted

Help with servers wanted

Hi fellow champions!

My gf and I are going to do a complete reroll including new server and we are having trouble choosing a good server.

We are going Alliance

There are 3 things that we are looking at:
    Server Population
    Percentage of faction dominance
    Good guilds

We both are very good raiding players (I were raidleader even in wrath) but we are unsure if we are gonna start raiding again due to the time it takes and such. But it is nice to have the option to do so. IF we decide to start we probably are looking for a guild who can clear the raids sooner or later on normal, heroic mode is irrelevant as far as I can.

Population: Is it best to go with High or Medium? We currently play Horde on Azjol-Nerub, a Medium populated server with only about 19% horde... So basically not an ideal server. I guess we want to have enough players to have some choices between guilds and enough stuff on AH but not as much so it becomes really hard to farm mats due to too many players.

Faction Dominance: Does it matters if it's 50% alliance or 95% alliance? Only things that matters are 1) Amount of guilds and 2) Dominance in open pvp areas like wintergrasp and 3)Amount of mats in the AH
    Am I missing something here? Guess the quests that are faction specific will be tougher to do if lots of people are doing it at the same time.

We have decent computers so don't think lag will be much of an issue (well not a big issue anyways) so maybe it doesn't matter if we choose a Medium or High server either?

Please give me some input and suggestions. Maybe I forgot some aspects to consider?

EDIT: I guess the post mostly became about good guilds =S
    Last edited by mmoc415f2eb7bf; 2010-10-21 at 10:32 AM.