Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuromikittie View Post
    And people laughed at me when i said nov/dec for release date
    No one laughed at you. Nov/Dec has been the accepted released date for months now. They laughed because you just copied what everyone else was already saying.

Can someone kindly upload the PTR downloader somewhere? I sold my phone today with an authenticator on it and can't login to DL the patch. Blizz billing is closed and I'd like to get the file downloaded for tomorrow! Thanks

was about to go sleep but... i saw that omg, downloading it now!

The idea of any company missing the Holiday release window is pretty slim. It's probably why they hacked stuff out of Lich King rather than have the ship date slip past November. Same for Cata. They'll get as much solid as they can package and sell, and then "fix it all with a future patch".

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so great with the streaming feature, I can play while it's downloading. Unfortunately, my character copy is still pending though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Just tanked a random on the PTR with my own char copied over (not a premade). Never again. I really hope that dungeons become deadly for dps when they pull agro. I was busy half the time spamming taunt on mobs that were running all over the place. I feel like I have nearly no agro at all. Thunder clap hits for 300. I had a shield slam hit for 500...
    from wat ive heard warrior are having all sorts of tanking issues..i guess i wont be going all out anymor...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    from wat ive heard warrior are having all sorts of tanking issues..i guess i wont be going all out anymor...
    It's just beta issues, it'll be fixed by release.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Can someone kindly upload the PTR downloader somewhere? I sold my phone today with an authenticator on it and can't login to download the patch. Blizzard billing is closed and I'd like to get the file downloaded for tomorrow! Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Crit chance goes down with each level - duh. Level 85 gear with proper stats is nearly non existent.

It says "opponents" not NPCs - L2 read.
    Had to look up the resilience changes for Cat to see if I was wrong, and I was. My bad.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    It's just beta issues, it'll be fixed by release.
    No, that's how they intend it to be now - you have to CC 2 or 3 mobs and carefully pull 1 or 2 mobs at a time. Tank threat is low, DPS threat is high, AOE dmg is crap, tank aoe is crap, healer mana regen is pitifully low and throughput is crap. They claim this is to make the game more "fun" though, but you're just going to have a lot fewer tanks and healers in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Durability: cloth, leather, and mail now have as many points of durability as plate, making the repair cost on death much closer to equal for all classes.
    Yay now everyone can share in our pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Sweet, i don´t feel i miss out anything on not doing beta, it would spoil a bit too much of the fun when expansion comes.
    But one can´t say no to giving this a try atleast!
    And yay for 3.7mb/s, guess they had to make it fast considering the size on the patch.

Having troubles updating. After one of the patches, it keeps saying insufficient space even though I have like 11 gigs left after installing the PTR.

Time to see what these DK changes feel like D:

Quote Originally Posted by saberon2009 View Post
    Can someone kindly upload the PTR downloader somewhere? I sold my phone today with an authenticator on it and can't login to DL the patch. Blizz billing is closed and I'd like to get the file downloaded for tomorrow! Thanks
    Wait a sec You sold your phone with your authenticator on it BEFORE removing said authenticator off your account???

There is one interesting thing. You can log in with Cata beta client also. You cannot create char using new class/race combos tho, "Failure" error pops when you try to do that.

Yeah I forgot to, can you please upload the file? It would help a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by saberon2009 View Post
    Can someone kindly upload the PTR downloader somewhere? I sold my phone today with an authenticator on it and can't login to download the patch. Blizzard billing is closed and I'd like to get the file downloaded for tomorrow! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kologarn
    YOOOU FAIL!
    Done for. Enjoy no beta for the second time in a row.

But for srs, why did you sell a phone with an authenticator on it? You just gave your account away! I'd be worried sick.

No No! I wiped the phone clean so it doesn't have an authenticator on it, I just cant login myself now! Can someone please upload the file!?