Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    God rays are currently working in the PTR, waiting on the full client to see if any other goodies will pop-up.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9213/wowscrnshot091210083025.jpg
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-09-12 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Changing to URL due to size

Quote Originally Posted by Persuade View Post
    God rays are currently working in the PTR, waiting on the full client to see if any other goodies will pop-up.
    How do you enable it? The setting in the menu doesn't seem to let you toggle it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's on by default apparently.
    Last edited by ethzero; 2010-09-12 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone know when my Char is copied to server? I did it for 8 hours ago. It says success in the Character Copy Status tab

Seems like misspelling:
    Archaeology is NOT available

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnomtom View Post
    you can store 5 pets to take with you and swap at anytime with the call pet ability and store and additional 20 pets in a stable (at an inn). the call pet ability swaps your 5 preset pets to use while in raids etc and wont have thier talents wiped while the stored pets in the stables will. in all seriousness, who need 20 pets though?
    I'm aware of this. I'm just trying to get my head around why Blizzard would wipe the talents when you stable a pet. It's annoying more than a hindrance. Having to re spec your pet if you want to use say more than 5.

So..

PTR copy full
    Streaming error with the client

Oh well, no theorycrafting for me until they fix that. Back to leveling an alt so I have options because of what they've done to Hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Falcon View Post
    So..

PTR copy full
    Streaming error with the client

Oh well, no theorycrafting for me until they fix that. Back to leveling an alt so I have options because of what they've done to Hunters.
    You can have 20 pets, whose buffs are the same as those of actual players, as well as a plethora of unique, high-detail pets/skins to choose from(in cata at least), so you must forgive me, as a warlock, who have less than 10 demons to choose from, all of which are badly in need of new skins, if I can't take your hunter QQ that seriously
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

I've copied characters 12h ago..still waiting that they appear in loggin screen

Lord Lichfury -

Real player buffs? Oh, you mean the buffs Imps and Felhunters provide, which are also "real player" buffs, not to mention Demonology's pet-related buff, which only one spec (Enh Shamans) can bring? The deacent buffs are all tied to BM spec (which is considerably lower DPS in testing on beta than the other specs right now).

Then, I mean, you only have have demons which have a bunch of powerful abilities, which Hunter pets get absolutely nothing like (let's see, we have: only very weak AoE for a non-DPS pets rather than a dedicated AoE pet, no dispels, no ranged attacks, no shields, no knockback, no true CC, a 3 second temporary taunt on a 3 minute cooldown for tank pets rather than VW's 10 second cooldown TRUE taunt...could go on for a while!).

Then there's the problem of Hunters being utterly broken for balance, designed with a bunch of very nasty flaws according to Blizz's own posts (i.e. being permanently cast/GCD locked), bringing very little utility, don't change their rotation for movement...)

And you're hung up on a few cosmetic skins? Erm...
    Last edited by Dawn Falcon; 2010-09-12 at 04:23 PM.

Mine was on by default, but I have the slider on the highest settings

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    The pre-LK patch was only out for 6 weeks before LK was released.
    Too bad I can't find any info on how long 3.0 was on the test realms.

It's nice to look for similar past events to see how much more we have to wait for the expansion to ship

Alright, so I've been downloading the PTR overnight, woke up to find it within the green zone (Playable), clicked the rather large "Play" button to the side and when I exited game, the downloading bar had returned from the green zone to the yellow zone? So its best to wait till its fully downloaded?

So in the PTR did they do the stat change, like get rid of ArP? if so, what did they put on DBW?

If you have difficulties to download it right click and run it as Administrator.Its always how i download my WoW stuff when it dosent work.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Too bad I can't find any info on how long 3.0 was on the test realms.
    As far as I remember, the WOTLK content patch dates were the following:

Test Realms: September 11, 2008 (Same date again this year.. silly Blizzard)
    Live: October 14, 2008

Retail: November 13, 2008

Deleted
    i guess we will have this patch live in like 3-4 weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by astronomic View Post
    As far as I remember, the WOTLK content patch dates were the following:

Test Realms: September 11, 2008 (Same date again this year.. silly Blizzard)
    Live: October 14, 2008

Retail: November 13, 2008
    Cataclysm before 2011 for sure
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    is it just me or is the a big ass queue for premades and character copying

Been going for like 12 hours now.

12.2 GBs remaining. The total amount is 16.something.

Fuck.

There's one question you didn't answer, will patch 4.0 add the new class / race combonations?