Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    this thread came up on a google search involving "ultra" setting for cataclysm, so before you have something smart to say take a step back and try to pull your head out of your ass.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 06:05 AM ----------

oh, wait... you're from new jersey. i understand your ignorance.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 06:06 AM ----------

or, actually, no. it's a personal hobby of mine to browse various internet forums and look for threads that are at LEAST 2 months old, and then revive them with a breath of life for all the world to see! including you!

by the way, your gearscore sucks.

It's as relevant now as it was 2 months ago Dethh.

He's 100% right in what he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprints View Post
    It's as relevant now as it was 2 months ago Dethh.

He's 100% right in what he posted.
    I understand and thats why this thread lay dormant for 2 months. Hopefully a mod will just lock it now.

i mean, sorry for being harsh. it just seems like anytime a bunch of WoW players congregate, internet egos are bound to clash. i was merely just trying to help the poor sucker who broke himself on a system that is better suited for a game title like Metro 2033, not world of warcraft. i didn't want to take your post as a personal insult, but my pretense was wrong.

Deleted
    Here a benchmark website that uses WoW as a game as well to benchmark games.
    (google Geforce-GTX-460-Dual-strike-against-the-Radeons i am not alowed to post websites yet hehe)

CPU power needed for:
    - When you have many people on your screen doing something (25 man raids)
    - At huge AOE fights (Sindragosa trash before the 2 drakes)
    GPU power needed for:
    - High resolutions with 4-8XAA
    - big areas
    - spell detail? <- don’t know the actually impact on your GPU that clearly

Deleted
    I need alot better now. But whatever I need a new computer so I build it from scratch and I thank for system help xD

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    At the same clock speeds, a Core i5 will (barely) outperform a Core i7 unless you disable hyper-threading and/or set process affinities off Core 1,3,5, and 7 (the virtual cores) in which case they will either match performance (LGA1156 i7's) or gain a lead (LGA1366 i7's). Keep in mind the differences are miniscule, unnoticable, and don't matter. However, saving $100 bucks would matter.

High end makes no sense to me. You usually end up replacing everything in 2 years regardless of midrange to high end.

wait...

So you made this account to bump a 2 month old thread?
    Goddommot Fronk! -_-
    Last edited by Asera; 2010-12-01 at 01:30 PM.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistake View Post
    this thread came up on a google search involving "ultra" setting for cataclysm, so before you have something smart to say take a step back and try to pull your head out of your ass.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 06:05 AM ----------

oh, wait... you're from new jersey. i understand your ignorance.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 06:06 AM ----------

or, actually, no. it's a personal hobby of mine to browse various internet forums and look for threads that are at LEAST 2 months old, and then revive them with a breath of life for all the world to see! including you!

by the way, your gearscore sucks.
    And how about we show you to the timeout corner. We don't need insults based on geography or gearscore. See you in two weeks.