Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It took me halfway into the episode to realise that this was a retreat to the South Park movie. Seems weird that Terrance and Phillip are so old now, considering that the rest of the cast haven't aged at all. Hard to believe that they are setting up another large scale storyline while there's only 1 episode left, unless they are planning to continue on next season. Rest of the episode is pretty fun and I'm glad that this season so far has been a huge improvement over the previous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It took me halfway into the episode to realise that this was a retreat to the South Park movie. Seems weird that Terrance and Phillip are so old now, considering that the rest of the cast haven't aged at all. Hard to believe that they are setting up another large scale storyline while there's only 1 episode left, unless they are planning to continue on next season. Rest of the episode is pretty fun and I'm glad that this season so far has been a huge improvement over the previous.
    Yep, even the Canadian dude talking with Kyle is the exact same as from the movie. This is pretty damn awesome. And lol at Mackie getting a girlfriend. Saw the resemblance straight away! Pretty hilarious.

I also don't understand why T&P are so much older now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    I think it's about all the reboots being thrown at us right now, like the new Hey Arnold!, Invader ZIM, and Rocko's Modern Life.

episode was great. Thought the ending could have ramped it up a bit even more it was heading into epic territory but had a lot of laughs this ep.

Strong woman and pc principal were great

? What movie are you guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ? What movie are you guys talking about?
    the south park movie. Kyle turning into his mum joining M.A.C. America trying to ban canada's T&P etc

M.A.C in the south park movie was Moms against Canada and was run by Kyles mom.

Do you mean South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut? Because I don't think I saw that......although I do remember that as being the only South Park movie (besides trilogy episodes like Game of Thrones/Black Friday anddd Imagination Land.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Do you mean South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut? Because I don't think I saw that......although I do remember that as being the only South Park movie (besides trilogy episodes like Game of Thrones/Black Friday anddd Imagination Land.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    It's to emphasize how outdated their humor is.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great ending. Heidi/Cartman hopefully is done because it was getting old.

Good ending

INB4 hate

Just watched the episode.

The end sequence was fantastic, starting from Ike bringing Garrison in, to it becoming Eric trying to kill himself. However, there are too many unanswered questions for it to be a good season finale.

The episode itself was okay. The politics was funny I guess, especially when the Trump lovers kept bringing Hillary up. I loved it when all the 80s music they were playing ended up being gay LUL.

However, I didn't watch Stranger Things S2 (I watched season 1), and I didn't watch It, so ???????????????????????????????????????????? I have no fucking idea what the references were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm...Mr.White...
    Did they reference Breaking Bad character?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Hm...Mr.White...
    Did they reference Breaking Bad character?
    please tell me this is a really bad joke and you didnt entirely miss the point of that character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    please tell me this is a really bad joke and you didnt entirely miss the point of that character
    No but as i know how writers do their thing, it just could be in next season. I know their never used him in any south park eps yet.
    Family is Older son, younger daughter, wife and him, but this is where it ends.
    So it could be a fusion of 2 different things. (usualy those type of characters die in 1.st episode)

No but as i know how writers do their thing, it just could be in next season. I know their never used him in any south park eps yet.
    So it could be a fusion of 2 different things. (usualy those type of characters die in 1.st episode)
    I just took it as a pun with the name being White referring to White (Caucasians) and their stance on things today. Might be wrong, but that was just my interpretation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I just took it as a pun with the name being White referring to White (Caucasians) and their stance on things today. Might be wrong, but that was just my interpretation.
    One script i can think of:
    Mr Garrison: Do you have the blue stuff?
    Mr White: Yes i have it right here, come (gives him memberberrys)
    Mr Garrison: Oh yezzz this shit is so good. Now listen, i need you to hide me.
    ....and so on...

It was about how white people voted in trump. Nothing to do with breaking bad

- - - Updated - - -

Also he wasn't even bald and looked nothing like walter

South Park just keeps getting better and better.

Deleted
    A decent ending to what has been a rather average season for me.

episodes 2,3,5 and 10 were good.
    1,4 and 6 were decent.
    I didn't like 7,8 and 9.

I believe seasons 17 and 18 possessed the correct formula: 4-5 standalones and 2-3 multisodes.
    I'd rate season 21 on par with 20, but below 19.