Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Possible Flame Leviathan 1 tower up solo kill?

I just soloed Flame Leviathan 10 man with 1 tower up (Mimiron's tower) and i'm wondering is this world's first because i couldn't find anything about a 1 tower up kill.

Sorry i don't know how to make a video of it but i got screenshot.

http://yfrog.com/49wowscrnshot060610100637j

Deleted

Re: Possible Flame Leviathan 1 tower up solo kill?

Maybe goona get noob flamed here.
    But on the flag next to the minimap. Should it not say 1 if you were alone?

And a picture is not good enough for this sort of thing.

The flag stands for is it 10m mode or 25m mode and you say that the picture is not enough while i'm alone and nobody is around and no the other guy in my group didn't fake logout(it happened when we were doing arena and he was still in group so i was lucky) after i killed him otherwise u would see him on the map.

May seem legit.. and if it is grats..

reason I say it's legit.. look at the chat log.. just has 1 person getting Emblems of Triumph.. if anyone else was there, it woulda said that they got the emblems as well..

No way of telling it if is 1 tower.. but a solo kill of Flame Leviathan is very nice... regardless of tower up. Have fun with that.. and submit a video next time to keep the nay sayers quiet
    btw - Speelling, I R TiReD! no Speel for U!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mowrey
    May seem legit.. and if it is grats..

reason I say it's legit.. look at the chat log.. just has 1 person getting Emblems of Triumph.. if anyone else was there, it woulda said that they got the emblems as well..

No way of telling it if is 1 tower.. but a solo kill of Flame Leviathan is very nice... regardless of tower up. Have fun with that.. and submit a video next time to keep the nay sayers quiet
    you can see it's 1 tower by looking at the boss's buff, that icon is.. i think mimiron's tower

Awsome
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Happybucket
    you can see it's 1 tower by looking at the boss's buff, that icon is.. i think mimiron's tower
    Beat me to it... Anyhow yes it is Mimirons tower:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=65075

Deleted

That's pretty awesome actually. I tried 0 towers, and that was hard enough. 25% extra HP? would be a bit fun.

Nice job, I thought only 0 towers was soloable :P
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-06-14 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

kriparian or how you spell his name did this ½ a year ago

You probally mean Kriparian who took flame leviathan with 0 towers up and i don't really see a video about a 1 tower up kill.

Quote Originally Posted by yeto
    kriparian or how you spell his name did this ½ a year ago
    Kriparrian did FL 0towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saydyn
    Kriparrian did FL 0towers.
    Indeed he did

Quote Originally Posted by Zonetic
    Maybe goona get noob flamed here.
    But on the flag next to the minimap. Should it not say 1 if you were alone?

And a picture is not good enough for this sort of thing.
    That number there indicates the number of people that can go as if its 10 only 10 ppl can attend and so on so forth. Just because it says 10 doesnt mean theres 10 players in the raid.
    Person A wants his paladin to get a flying unicorn that eats rainbows and shits butterflies.
    Person B wants his warrior to get a Flying Shadowmourne that shoots lazers and eats kittens.
    What shall blizzard do?

that's not impressive, you're a paladin.....

well, it IS possible to fake that (and i don't mean photoshopping). but i just believe in humanity and congratulate you.
    the most useless invention in history? A Graveyard wall!
    no one on the inside is able to walk out and
    no one on the outside wants to get in willingly

It seems legit and good job and all that, but it's not given any proof that he were alone. He have scrolled up his chat, so for all we know, if he scrolls down it sais "has left the raid has left the raid etc."

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    To the guys credit he did say prot ret and not ret. I sense much jealousy from his post however.
    Looking at his armoury, theres no reason to be. Good 2v2 rating (inb4 "lol2v2izfailareenah"). Some people are just mean for no reason *Shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight
    How do you know he's a clicker? Admittedly his spell locations does point to that but that alone doesn't make him a clicker.
    If a spell or ability is key bound then the key binding shows up on said spell/ability. He has no key bindings, and he therefore clicks every ability he has. = clicker

Quote Originally Posted by Gork
    pretty sure he's a prot pally.
    He is not a prot pally. He is a Prot Ret pally. If you knew anything about arenas you would know that is what the spec is called.

Quote Originally Posted by korotnam
    If a spell or ability is key bound then the key binding shows up said spell/ability. He has no key bindings he therefore clicks every ability he has.
    Its possible to hide the text for keybindings...well done for not knowing that
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P