Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You can avoid breaking CCs on packs by having the tank pulled the free mobs somewhere away from the CC mobs. It was done a lot in TBC and it will be done a lot in Cataclysm if its needed. Just have the tank initiate the pull and the CCers pre-casting their CCs so that they land after the tank has gotten initial aggro, this way the mobs hardly move from their initial position and MT still has aggro and can move them away.

Also, since they nerfed the frost mastery a bit I can see Obliterate remaining stronger then HB unless you stack a ton of mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Admuntour View Post
    You can avoid breaking CCs on packs by having the tank pulled the free mobs somewhere away from the CC mobs. It was done a lot in TBC and it will be done a lot in Cataclysm if its needed. Just have the tank initiate the pull and the CCers pre-casting their CCs so that they land after the tank has gotten initial aggro, this way the mobs hardly move from their initial position and MT still has aggro and can move them away.

Also, since they nerfed the frost mastery a bit I can see Obliterate remaining stronger then HB unless you stack a ton of mastery.
    Is anyone able to update us with some numbers here? There was a new PTR patch around a week ago at another 15gb's and i'm not net capped so I cannot download for another 5 days. Are the new changes to oblit and frost dmg returning us to an oblit priority system? I ask as I am really only concerned with stuff at 80 atm.