Question about Hydraxian Waterlords

I figure this is the best place to ask since mostly im concerned about it come Cata. Does anyone know if anything is happening to the reputation in Cata? Im currently trying to get to exalted with them, but I found out once I reach revered, it will take atleast 19 weeks to reach exalted. Should I just continue (if the rep is still in anywho), or just save my time and stop getting rep?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfTerror932 View Post
    I figure this is the best place to ask since mostly im concerned about it come Cata. Does anyone know if anything is happening to the reputation in Cata? Im currently trying to get to exalted with them, but I found out once I reach revered, it will take atleast 19 weeks to reach exalted. Should I just continue (if the rep is still in anywho), or just save my time and stop getting rep?
    I don't know if they are there, I heard they weren't but I'll check the Internets for ya! Just a sec

Ok, thank you, much appreciated

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    From what I gathered, they WON'T remove it, since that's what they said... They can always change their minds but according to WoWHead comments, it'll stay, since MC will stay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they won't remove it.

As well as all the other reps needed for "Insane in the Membrane"
    "When the child of the three realms becomes as light, the ancient power will be released. The earth will tremble. The seas will rise up in answer, and all will be madness. A new day will dawn, bringing with it chaos or peace. Our master is a god of chaos! Pandemonium will aid the old one's release! To this end, we will weaken the barrier between Azeroth and the Elemental Plane. This will allow our great master to reclaim its former elemental servants and send them to rampage throughout our world."

Ok thats good to know, I was just curious and wanted to check. Got a group for MC earlier and someone said they were removing Hydraxian Waterlords rep in Cata. Guess now i'll keep at it, thanks for the reply!

I just wonder where they will put Duke Hydraxis, hopefully closer to MC.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    I just wonder where they will put Duke Hydraxis, hopefully closer to MC.
    Hopefully, so that you don't have to use a bagfull of waterwalking elixers to get to him before killing yourself at the boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogall View Post
    They said they won't remove it.

As well as all the other reps needed for "Insane in the Membrane"
    Hydraxian Waterlords aren't needed for that achievement.

Deleted
    I recieved Hydraxian rep whilst doing Burning Steppes quests, which is recently implemented only last beta build so it looks like it's staying.

Time for a comparable version of fire elementals to get two opposite faction rep-thing like Wolvar and Oracles.

Pyroxian Firelords or something :P

Should be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Hydraxian Waterlords aren't needed for that achievement.
    I understand what you're saying and why what you quoted implies that the Hydraxians are a part of that achievement. However, I think he meant it mostly as an addendum. "These other, mostly useless, difficult, old reps aren't going anywhere either." Something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throrik View Post
    Hopefully, so that you don't have to use a bagfull of waterwalking elixers to get to him before killing yourself at the boredom.
    Flying mounts in Azeroth FTW.
    Being able to just fly to them instead of wasting waterwalking will be a blessing. ^^