Cool original thought up shaman abilities/glyphs/talents!

Ive already posted this on Shaman forums but the PvP forums has more viewers so i would like to share my ideas.

Here are just a few ideas that i have in my head that i would like to share! Please comment and suggest some ideas yourself!

Abilities...

Astral Shell-3 min CD this ability allows the shaman to fuse with mother earth and be protected for 6 seconds, while your being protected mother earth heals your wounds for 25% health and mana.

Astral Crater-2 min CD this ability lowers all the ground within the targeted area for 10 seconds, whatever enemies within the area when the ground goes down are trapped in the crater for 10 seconds.

Eruption-5 min CD this ability grants a volcano at your feet and enemies near the volcano are snared and all fire damage is increased by 20%, also this volcano can be used as a pillar for line of sight.

Glyphs...

Spirit walkers grace-while spirit walkers grace is up you are unable to be snared.

Hex-reduces CD of hex by 15 sec and while the enemy is hexed they are dazed.

Stormstrike-instantly applies 2 maelstrom stacks.

Unleashed weapon-allows weapon enchant also with this ability.

Earth shield-increases prok chance by 15%

Lavalash-when you lavalash you stun your enemy for 2 seconds, but this glyph also increases wind shears CD by 4 sec.

Talents...

Mud Shield-this allows water shield to stack with earth shield.(resto)

Earths Grace-each time you earh shock you have a 30% chance to refresh earhbinds CD.(ele)

Heavy Wind-increases wind shears duration by 2 seconds but also increases the CD by 4 seconds.(enh)

Lighting Strikes twice-each time your chain lighting crits it reduces your thunderstorm CD by 3 seconds.(ele)

Spiritual life saver-everytime your earhshield proks you have a 50% chance to get a heal overtime for 4 seconds.(resto)

All these ideas would add flavor, fun and the defensive CD shamans have been craving for the longest!
    Now these are just ideas i had so please be polite about them!
    Last edited by ShamanWiz; 2010-09-14 at 05:11 PM.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Hey guys I have some cool ideas for Rogue.

Multiambush: Merges Ambush with mutilate, ambushing with both your weapons at the same time, if there are poisons active the damage done by both ambushes is increased with 50%.

Retalevasion: When you dodge a attack in evasion you counterattack for 1000% weapondamagage.

Glyph of Shadowdance: Increases the damage of all your attacks by 400% when shadowdance is active.

Glyph of distract: Your disctract now works on pvp players the same as on pve mobs, forcing the player to watch in the direction of the distract for 10 seconds.

All these ideas would add flavor, fun Rogues have been craving for the longest!
    Now these are just ideas I had so please be polite about them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post

Multiambush: Merges Ambush with mutilate, ambushing with both your weapons at the same time, if there are poisons active the damage done by both ambushes is increased with 50%.

Retalevasion: When you dodge a attack in evasion you counterattack for 1000% weapondamagage.

Glyph of Shadowdance: Increases the damage of all your attacks by 400% when shadowdance is active.

Glyph of distract: Your disctract now works on pvp players the same as on pve mobs, forcing the player to watch in the direction of the distract for 10 seconds.

Awww shit im tired. I laughed so hard xd

I lol'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    TLDR post of this would be something like: "Hey guys I want everyone to be a shaman in arena!" :>
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

Hahaha! Rofl´d on Rouge post. By the way, are you serious, Shammy?

Deleted

Seriously if you dont play shaman and even care about em go away, stop trolling like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhonmarstonn View Post
    Seriously if you dont play shaman and even care about em go away, stop trolling like this.
    I feel like the OP is a troll. To be perfectly honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop using the fucking "t" word :<

Also, *Astral* shell, concerning mother *earth*, The hell you been smoking?
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Wow thats so childish, stuff like this shows that your ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    Ive already posted this on Shaman forums but the PvP forums has more viewers so i would like to share my ideas.

Here are just a few ideas that i have in my head that i would like to share! Please comment and suggest some ideas yourself!

Abilities...

Astral Shell-3 min CD this ability allows the shaman to fuse with mother earth and be protected for 6 seconds, while your being protected mother earth heals your wounds for 25% health and mana.

Astral Crater-2 min CD this ability lowers all the ground within the targeted area for 10 seconds, whatever enemies within the area when the ground goes down are trapped in the crater for 10 seconds.

Eruption-5 min CD this ability grants a volcano at your feet and enemies near the volcano are snared and all fire damage is increased by 20%, also this volcano can be used as a pillar for line of sight.

Glyphs...

Spirit walkers grace-while spirit walkers grace is up you are unable to be snared.

Hex-reduces CD of hex by 15 sec and while the enemy is hexed they are dazed.

Stormstrike-instantly applies 2 maelstrom stacks.

Unleashed weapon-allows weapon enchant also with this ability.

Earth shield-increases prok chance by 15%

Lavalash-when you lavalash you stun your enemy for 2 seconds, but this glyph also increases wind shears CD by 4 sec.

Talents...

Mud Shield-this allows water shield to stack with earth shield.(resto)

Earths Grace-each time you earh shock you have a 30% chance to refresh earhbinds CD.(ele)

Heavy Wind-increases wind shears duration by 2 seconds but also increases the CD by 4 seconds.(enh)

Lighting Strikes twice-each time your chain lighting crits it reduces your thunderstorm CD by 3 seconds.(ele)

Spiritual life saver-everytime your earhshield proks you have a 50% chance to get a heal overtime for 4 seconds.(resto)

All these ideas would add flavor, fun and the defensive CD shamans have been craving for the longest!
    Now these are just ideas i had so please be polite about them!
    Sorry dude but the trolls are right.
    This post is basically "*I* play a shaman so this is what *I* would give them if I could give them new abilities and be OP and awesome" do you really believe that shamans are so much weaker than other classes that they need these abilities? I don't, neither does Blizzard which is why things like this aren't in the game or being implemented at the moment.
    Sorry to piss on your fire but they're just not going to do anything like this since it would unbalanced the game hugely.

P.S. Astral mean stellar- things related to the stars. Hence it doesn't make sense to have mother nature assisting a shaman in the creation of an "astral" shield.

Wow so I post on your original thread stating how they would be overpowered which you don't like so you make another thread?
    Stormhusk, that, more than the fact that you posted on your original banned account's threads supporting yourself, posted more threads about how shamans need survivability, use the same kind of language, swapped your Hugh Laurie avatar for equally popular comedian Steve Carrell, and used your arena stats that you posted as Stormhusk so we could all see how good you were for your new signature, shows who you are.
    So I am On Topic, just find his other post on the shaman's forums people and look at the first one of these he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Wow so I post on your original thread stating how they would be overpowered which you don't like so you make another thread?
    Stormhusk, that, more than the fact that you posted on your original banned account's threads supporting yourself, posted more threads about how shamans need survivability, use the same kind of language, swapped your Hugh Laurie avatar for equally popular comedian Steve Carrell, and used your arena stats that you posted as Stormhusk so we could all see how good you were for your new signature, shows who you are.
    So I am On Topic, just find his other post on the shaman's forums people and look at the first one of these he posted.
    Glad you think im this stormhusk. Now whenever i see you the forums ill know your just an ignorant person...why would i lie thats childish and immature.

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evrae View Post
    Sorry dude but the trolls are right.
    This post is basically "*I* play a shaman so this is what *I* would give them if I could give them new abilities and be OP and awesome" do you really believe that shamans are so much weaker than other classes that they need these abilities? I don't, neither does Blizzard which is why things like this aren't in the game or being implemented at the moment.
    Sorry to piss on your fire but they're just not going to do anything like this since it would unbalanced the game hugely.

P.S. Astral mean stellar- things related to the stars. Hence it doesn't make sense to have mother nature assisting a shaman in the creation of an "astral" shield.
    Wow, really man? There just ideas relax no need to type an essay about it.

I actually think some of the idea's seem fun, but at the moment the only specc (in my opinion) that needs a buff is resto.
    If you look at Ele shams, they are heavily represented and incredibly powerful atm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

I think you missed Glyph of lava burst - Increases damage of lava burst by 342%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post

Wow, really man? There just ideas relax no need to type an essay about it.
    You really don't get it, do you? I pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    I think you missed Glyph of lava burst - Increases damage of lava burst by 342%.
    Glad your respectful of my opinion.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 08:05 PM ----------

Ive remade this post and made all the abilities more "balanced" and original.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aman-abilities!