Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Do the numerous beta info posts about damage numbers not being tuned not make any sense to people like the OP? Damage tuning hasn't been done, it's irrelevant at this point when all that matters right now is making sure the class changes work properly.

For example - Starfire hitting for 80k is irrelevant - all that matters is make sure the talents and mechanics are working as they should. Damage is easy to tune.
    Hi, its supposed to be a "sarcastic" video about the current states of rets and hunters on beta, nothing more ^^

To the people asking "Why didn't he use bubel" he used wings.

I approve of the music choice

credits: Supernerd

Quote Originally Posted by Neoz View Post
    Hi, its supposed to be a "sarcastic" video about the current states of rets and hunters on beta, nothing more ^^
    Oh I figured as much - just can't resist the urge to keep pointing that out in the hopes that it will prevent future "My classes damage will suck in Cata" posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

So focussing on the "ret pala" using wrong seal/gear etc is retarded. clearly a different seal and more strength would of stopped the 23k crit from the hunters pet. Stop being fucking mongoloids

It isn't a bug with the pet, kill command (40 focus) causes significant damage, it BM's primary attack. Stacking mastery increases pet damage by 2.5% per mastery on top of the base. At level 80 i reforged to stack mastery, and with +50% pet damage, a ferocity pet and all dps talents I was seeing 25-27k crits during beastial wrath. With all my trinkets proc'ing (T10-4pc, ICC rep ring, DBW + WFS) with party buffs etc. I was hitting up to 36k. Pets are finally scaling well, but for BM with BW up and stacking mastery a bit too well.

I play a pally as well so I see both sides of the coin, and yes they are rather undertuned at the moment (example - the level 85 spell equates to 150 str over 12 second plus 1400-ish damage at the end SHARED among nearby enemies, 5min cooldown).
    Last edited by poogle; 2010-09-15 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yso View Post
    I don't understand how this silly vid proves that Ret is op...
    i seriously hope you're trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    vroom vroom dragon goes vroom vroom!!1!!11
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Deleted
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Possiblyreefer View Post
    So focussing on the "ret pala" using wrong seal/gear etc is retarded. clearly a different seal and more strength would of stopped the 23k crit from the hunters pet. Stop being fucking mongoloids
    even though it's NOT the wrong seal, and there's no way of telling what his gear is like, but having 20k mana is base for paladins at 85.