Wedding + Games = Profit???

So i recently popped the question. Result: I'm getting married in about a year. Drinks are on me

Anyway. Me and my girlfriend are starting on the preparations and i hope it will all go smooth. But i had an idea. I thought of doing some sort of video about the history of our relation using videogames.

The idea would be something like the character in the game having a cut out of my head and progressing a bit in the game until it switched to another game. Let me exemplify:

- Game starts with Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. The character falls in love but is barred by the girls father. He then asks for help. So the song starts and he gets on a motorcycle. The screen then switches to excite bike. A bit after, in a jump, another biker (with the fathers head) smashes the main characters bike into one of those sand things that slow you down (but edited to look like a hole). As the character falls down the game changes to mario in a underground level. And so on.

So. What games do you think i should include? Any help about how to get this idea working (if it is even possible). Atm, besides the games i mentioned i thought of: Guitar Hero (Drum sequence where the hits form a heart), legend of zelda (opening a chest and obtaining "Permission to date her" or something).

Any help or opinions will be greatly apreciated.

Please... don't. Just have a nice wedding and be happy together!

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Please... don't. Just have a nice wedding and be happy together!
    Why do you think it's a bad idea?

I agree with Raqubor you and your girlfriend may see the funny/cute side but think of your guests. Have a normal nice day you can look back on. GL and enjoy yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't approve of this idea at all. It may seem cute to you and your significant other, and maybe a few friends, but to everyone else it'll just be... Creepy? I don't know. Just go and get married, then drunk, come home and play games. All in all, good day.

dont do it, terrible idea

Quote Originally Posted by JJT View Post
    I don't approve of this idea at all. It may seem cute to you and your significant other, and maybe a few friends, but to everyone else it'll just be... Creepy? I don't know. Just go and get married, then drunk, come home and play games. All in all, good day.
    And what should he care about what others think? it's his wedding and if his gf approves it go for it, your friends aren't the ones getting married

Deleted
    idd as long as its fine with the misses go for it imo

The amount of stupid, in some of the above replies, makes me very sad.

Zyx, It is for you and your wife to be... if that is something that fits the 2 of you do it. That's who it's for.

NOTE: This is very cheesy. Make sure your wife to be likes the idea.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-09-19 at 04:07 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Deleted
    first of , the tittle i wrong it should be 1.wedding 2.games 3.??? 4.profit but now onto what you said..
    If your GF and you are both gamer and you are going to have the weeding with friends and not that many old relatives then it sounds like a good idea.. If its one of those formal , BIG , BIG , BIG weddings with all the family members that are still alive , dont do it.

Also if you wana do it be sure to include games like : Zelda , Mario , CS , WOW(?) .. thinks that all the ppl on this planet that have a PC heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do what you want with it, i think it wouldnt be "profitiable" but if you really want to do it then go for it.