Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah can't believe Frost and Triumph will convert to the same amount of JP.

Just farm Heroics from now until Cata to be well in in terms of both JP and Gold when Cata hits!

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    omg old honor = 0,024 new honor. Lame
    Old cap 75000h * 0,024=1800. Not even half of the new cap. I hope the price of pvp stuff will also follow this rule (*0,024)
    No, items will still cost 20,000-35,000 points but you can only have 4000 points at a time.

Deleted
    So.... the chinese farmers went from vanilla: grinding monsters, tbc:grinding monsters/'hey i can make a killing in AH', wotlk: ahouse 24/7!!! camp/grind/farm!!1 to cata: chinese dudes in bgs/ah. Interesting Blizzard. Yes I have read the thread.

1455 Emblems to be capped, damn thats a lot lol

Deleted
    What about if you save Wintergrasp Commendations for a new alt?

Oh man, what am I going to do with all the honor points I'm getting from all the Stone Keeper Shards and Wintergrasp Marks I have on my horde character on Sargeras!

Oh wait that's right, I don't have any! Ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Alorae View Post
    No, items will still cost 20,000-35,000 points but you can only have 4000 points at a time.
    Yeah, sure. And how the hell can you buy anything if all prices are above the cap?

Cockblocking you to buy "new" items?

Quote Originally Posted by Alorae View Post
    Has anyone actually noticed that the honor cap is effectively more than doubled now? 75000 old honor * .024 conversion rate = 1800 new honor. Since we can cap at 4000 now, that's a lot more effective honor we can store up.

Looks like I will be farming BC instances for quick gold now, and more when Cata drops

10+ Year Old Account
    Will we be able to spend the justice points from the frosties/triumphs on items in cata?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggomyeggo View Post
    The arrows on the text boxes do not work to calculate the value. Even if you use the arrows to put in the number and then click in the box and hit enter it still doesn't work. The number must be typed and then you must hit enter or tab. Perhaps you can fix this? I'm using Chrome as a browser.

Sweet calculator otherwise.
    Chrome is at fault here, nothing I can do sorry. For most people they don't see the arrows, it's something chrome adds because it sees the field is for a number.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Not more useless than they would otherwise have been, I stand by what I said.
    Fast forward to level 85.

Why on earth would you run level 85 heroics if all they give you is the gear they drop (which you'll cease to find useful rather quickly), and justice points that can buy nothing useful?

Clearly, justice badges are going to be able to buy something useful for a level 85 who's able to run heroics (beyond BoA gear). Unless you think the design goal is so people can accumulate enough points such that when the next tier comes out, they can immediately buy a full set.

That's some nice goldrush for all my characters.
    I think i will exchange all my frost and triumph to lower emblems since i don't think there will be anything new to buy with justice, when i'm 85.
    Last edited by Brattak; 2010-09-15 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendol View Post
    They haven't explicitly said but it stands to reason that there will be non-tier level 85 gear to purchase with justice points immediately upon the release of cataclysm. Otherwise the points are absolutely, positively, useless.
    They wont be useless - you will still be able to buy anything you can buy today with them. But don't expect Justice points to buy you anything good in Cataclysm. You will have to earn new (better) points for that. Otherwise, we could just /farm now and collect later, which would not make any sense.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airath View Post
    There is no known emblem cap!
    The cap is (2^31)-1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedpissah View Post
    Stop trading your Wintergrasp Marks of Honor for Wintergrasp Commendations. You'll get more honor from the mark conversion than the honor conversion (if I did my math correctly). 171 new honor for 9 commendations vs. 48 new honor for the 2000 old honor.

EDIT: Grats to the guy who said he had 4000 venture coins yesterday!
    though commendations have the advantage, that you can take them into cataclysm. marks of honor will be forcibly changed into honor points with the soft cap patch. stock 4000 honor points between soft cap patch and cataclysm and as many commendations as possible -> max honor at the start of s9

Quote Originally Posted by Mendol View Post
    Fast forward to level 85.

Why on earth would you run level 85 heroics if all they give you is the gear they drop (which you'll cease to find useful rather quickly), and justice points that can buy nothing useful?

Clearly, justice badges are going to be able to buy something useful for a level 85 who's able to run heroics (beyond BoA gear). Unless you think the design goal is so people can accumulate enough points such that when the next tier comes out, they can immediately buy a full set.
    Or maybe, just maybe, the Cata heroics and T11 raids will share Valor points as their currency.

Justice points will represent the previous tier of raiding (ie. WotLK) until T12 are released.

Does somebody know how much Justice Points T10 and "frost" items cost ?

yes, that means you get like extra 8g for soloing a level 70 heroic, which is a joke, of course.
    Except, if you run with a group of 5 people, you EACH get 8g. Can't fix the solo value without granting 5 badges per boss, regardless of attendance.

yes, that means you get like extra 8g for soloing a level 70 heroic, which is a joke, of course.
    Real men solo Kara.
    Smile