Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Greece, EU and Cataclysm Release..

I dont know how many greek's are in MMO and since boub is 100% correct(since the patching started) i wanted to ask the Greek Community of MMO(if there is any) if they bought WOTLK or pre-order them and had it before the actually game was changed into WOTLK and started playing when the realm's came up...

Cause i bought the game from a greek branch and took it on 9am the day of its release so i was wondering if there is any place to pre-order it and have it 1 day before the release for greece.

Question goes to my fellow Europeans friends if there is a decent site to pre-order and paying them when the game arrives home!

P.s No debt jokes plx :PPP
    P.s2 i thank u all in advance!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    I dont know how many greek's are in MMO and since boub is 100% correct(since the patching started) i wanted to ask the Greek Community of MMO(if there is any) if they bought WOTLK or pre-order them and had it before the actually game was changed into WOTLK and started playing when the realm's came up...

Cause i bought the game from a greek branch and took it on 9am the day of its release so i was wondering if there is any place to pre-order it and have it 1 day before the release for greece.

Question goes to my fellow Europeans friends if there is a decent site to pre-order and paying them when the game arrives home!

P.s No debt jokes plx :PPP
    P.s2 i thank u all in advance!
    you cant play earlier than the release hour thats for sure!
    you can pre-order it from e-shop (kentriko katastima poy anoigoun stis 12 mono gia to wow)
    or the best way is to kinda pre-order it in an internet cafe.. and be there at 12 and buy it instantly as i did with wotlk!
    (by 12 i mean 24:00)
    Last edited by mmocd4a4e2e16e; 2010-09-16 at 08:28 AM. Reason: fix

Quote Originally Posted by symbolic View Post
    you can pre-order it from e-shop (kentriko katastima poy anoigoun stis 12 mono gia to wow)
    or the best way is to kinda pre-order it in an internet cafe.. and be there at 12 and buy it instantly as i did with wotlk!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    ... :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Some branches of Γερμανος do pre-orders if i recall correctly, although I haven't been in Greece for like 2 years now so it could have changed.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-10-05 at 08:16 AM. Reason: removed potentially offensive joke
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

I Dont want to play before the server's come up but i really want to get the game and install it before the realm's are up! Pao gia realm's first blepeis kai to exasa gia 30 lepta sto wotlk... With a dellay for 4 hours cause i bought the game from ΠΛΑΙΣΙΟ and after that went to oropos for some Ξεβοτάνιασμα in the garden....How sure are you that the e-shop makes 00:00 release?
    Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually there are 2 choices:

Either pre-order it from E-shop( imo the best online store, if you pre-order it 2-3 days before, you will have it the next day.)

Or go to your local Internet Cafe (a well-known branch like BnB,G-net, InSpot), pre-order it there, and you will have it right on 00:00.

And who told that there are not any Greeks on MMo-C? :O

I'd say no luxury for Greeks untill they pay off their debts to other EU countries...

EDIT: Just read you asked for no debt jokes. Well it aint a joke.
    EDIT 2: Why the hate? I got a cow tooth in a Gyros on Zakhintos. I still have nightmares.
    Last edited by Graverot1991; 2010-09-16 at 09:05 AM.
    You are the harbringer of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Graverot1991 View Post
    I'd say no luxury for Greeks untill they pay off their debts to other EU countries...

Only when EU countries pay Greece their debts for the destructions of WW2

Watching ur avatar tells me a lot about your character youngling...Ulquiorra...Worst bleach char... *Shrug*

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post
    Actually there are 2 choices:

Either pre-order it from E-shop( imo the best online store, if you pre-order it 2-3 days before, you will have it the next day.)

Or go to your local Internet Cafe (a well-known branch like BnB,G-net, InSpot), pre-order it there, and you will have it right on 00:00.

And who told that there are not any Greeks on MMo-C? :O
    The point is to e-shop tha mou to ferei deutera? If the expansionr ealease is on tuesday? Thelw na pao gia realm's first again .
    Why?

With kentriko, do you mean in Thessaloniki/Athens? I study in Serres and am looking for a reliable shop to get the expansion also.

P.S.: ((Bravo, den h3era oti eimaste tosoi edw pera >.>))

Watching ur avatar tells me a lot about your character youngling...Ulquiorra...Worst bleach char... *Shrug*

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 09:06 AM ----------

I didn't watch bleach. I simply like the picture. When it comes to anime my fav char is Revy.
    You are the harbringer of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruz View Post
    With kentriko, do you mean in Thessaloniki/Athens? I study in Serres and am looking for a reliable shop to get the expansion also.

P.S.: ((Bravo, den h3era oti eimaste tosoi edw pera >.>))
    Ma na gamaei to signature sou! ;p Anyway we need to keep this post up and fill it with info's dont wanna do the same thing again and stay few hours back .
    Why?

Ma na gamaei to signature sou! ;p Anyway we need to keep this post up and fill it with info's dont wanna do the same thing again and stay few hours back .
    Thanks thanks, in a sudden surge of kafrila to eftia3a :P And yes I have to agree, I don't want to stay two days behind this time because of Multirama being slow as crap.

15+ Year Old Account
    He wanted it before the realms opened up. WotLK opened up 23:00 realm time in EU, which is 22:00 for Greece. Just saying this as an example since they might do the same with Cataclysm. If they do then anyone who didn't get the game mailed through pre-order on the day before release will lag behind the rest.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2010-09-16 at 09:15 AM.

just Wait for the announcments of the shops, if i remember correctly some shops in Athens did some opening event at midnight .For the countryside residents the best solution is to preorder it.

P.S : Γεία χαρά νταν!

I might take you down
    But
    I will never let you down

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Wotlk from my local video club(in athens), just about 10 mins before midnight, so i had it installed when the servers where up

P.S: Χαιρετίζω το ελληνικό community!
    P.P.S: For non-greek ppl: leave the greek economy out of this, we know its bad.

EDIT 2: Why the hate? I got a cow tooth in a Gyros on Zakhintos. I still have nightmares.
    I wonder what the Greeks thought was gonna happen when they let their people go into retirement at 52. What goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Only when EU countries pay Greece their debts for the destructions of WW2
    Finland had nothing to do with greece in ww2 and we paid pretty big part of your debts(euros per single person). Show mani NAO?!

I got mine in a midnight release in Public (Sydagma).Pre-ordered it like a week before release or something.Prolly doing the same.

Also can it with the Greek hate,or we'll have to point out that we live in a sunny country and we all own our own houses.Rent is for losers.