Cool boomkin/mmhunter 0resi/no pvp spec

Right so one night after an icc run me and my mate where joking about after WG..standing on the wall next to the vendor and poping starfall and nuking there players down as they bought stuffs.. we thought about doing some 2's for shitz n giggles anywhoes..

we have decided to do it properly after hitting 600 rating (yeah we iz pro) only took us like..erm...70-80 games to get there... was alot of fun do it our tacts been...nuke that one and pop starfall.. we havent really thought to use any defencive abilitys yet..havent needed to healers cant usualy keep up with a starfall on them aswell as the target.. only comp we really had an issue with this tact was a ele/ele mix they nuke hard.

anyway my point after a mindless badly spelled and grammeratated rant is that we had fun. (minus 1 figth where it was me and a pillar humping resto shammy left.. <3 dots and starfall)

so yeah if we decided to stop pissing about.. is it possible to go 2k plus if we bothered with pvp gear/spec and abilitys that dont just consist of pure dmg..? i mean is the setup viable? or shall i go to my resro spec and him to a surv or BM?

anywhoes im off out im sure lots of youwill have either ammusing storys to post, cool stroy pro pics, grammer leassons for me or event maybe a spelling lesson or 2.. offchance somone has a serious answer is slim..but wirth a shot =D

laters dudes/ets

Any comp is 2k viable in 2s if the players involved have enough skill and execute properly.

Quote Originally Posted by saracen View Post
    Right so one night after an icc run me and my mate where joking about after WG..standing on the wall next to the vendor and poping starfall and nuking there players down as they bought stuffs.. we thought about doing some 2's for shitz n giggles anywhoes..

we have decided to do it properly after hitting 600 rating (yeah we iz pro) only took us like..erm...70-80 games to get there... was alot of fun do it our tacts been...nuke that one and pop starfall.. we havent really thought to use any defencive abilitys yet..havent needed to healers cant usualy keep up with a starfall on them aswell as the target.. only comp we really had an issue with this tact was a ele/ele mix they nuke hard.

anyway my point after a mindless badly spelled and grammeratated rant is that we had fun. (minus 1 figth where it was me and a pillar humping resto shammy left.. <3 dots and starfall)

so yeah if we decided to stop pissing about.. is it possible to go 2k plus if we bothered with pvp gear/spec and abilitys that dont just consist of pure dmg..? i mean is the setup viable? or shall i go to my resro spec and him to a surv or BM?

anywhoes im off out im sure lots of youwill have either ammusing storys to post, cool stroy pro pics, grammer leassons for me or event maybe a spelling lesson or 2.. offchance somone has a serious answer is slim..but wirth a shot =D

laters dudes/ets
    A thread like this doesnt deserve serious answers.

Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    Any comp is 2k viable in 2s if the players involved have enough skill and execute properly.
    thanks, both os uf have hit 2k+ in TBC but that was a whole different game on the grounds i played a lock and him a resto druid =D

thanks.

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkam View Post
    A thread like this doesnt deserve serious answers.
    im gonna keep a tally of uncool things that get said on this post..including my original, this post and yours thats 3 dude, letts keep it rolling!

Hunter would want to stay MM regardless. A survival hunter does not have the necessary burst to be successful in current arena brackets, especially not as double DPS which relies entirely on burst.

Quote Originally Posted by saracen View Post
    right so one night after an icc run me and my mate where joking about after wg..standing on the wall next to the vendor and poping starfall and nuking there players down as they bought stuffs.. We thought about doing some 2's for shitz n giggles anywhoes..

We have decided to do it properly after hitting 600 rating (yeah we iz pro) only took us like..erm...70-80 games to get there... Was alot of fun do it our tacts been...nuke that one and pop starfall.. We havent really thought to use any defencive abilitys yet..havent needed to healers cant usualy keep up with a starfall on them aswell as the target.. Only comp we really had an issue with this tact was a ele/ele mix they nuke hard.

Anyway my point after a mindless badly spelled and grammeratated rant is that we had fun. (minus 1 figth where it was me and a pillar humping resto shammy left.. <3 dots and starfall)

so yeah if we decided to stop pissing about.. Is it possible to go 2k plus if we bothered with pvp gear/spec and abilitys that dont just consist of pure dmg..? I mean is the setup viable? Or shall i go to my resro spec and him to a surv or bm?

Anywhoes im off out im sure lots of youwill have either ammusing storys to post, cool stroy pro pics, grammer leassons for me or event maybe a spelling lesson or 2.. Offchance somone has a serious answer is slim..but wirth a shot =d

laters dudes/ets

wotlk fuck yeeaahhh

get a holy pala or resto shamy and play glad rating, you have pve trinkets I guess, so np

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Hunter would want to stay MM regardless. A survival hunter does not have the necessary burst to be successful in current arena brackets, especially not as double DPS which relies entirely on burst.
    Thanks. yeha eh wanted to stay MM as he likes his chimera crits.
    would it be better for us for me to go resto?

10+ Year Old Account
    As already stated your hunter is going to want to stay marks for either setup you guys chose to run. The only other options would be a BM/Balance setup.

You guys could achieve 2k as either balance marks/BM or resto marks in my opinion. Don't under estimate your capacity to heal and play defensively as balance, or your capacity to play aggressively as resto. In fact, if you guys want to run balance hunter any where near 1800 or beyond, you are going to have to get used to healing and playing defensively in between starfalls etc.

I'd watch videos of Buddhist and Lewt. They run balance/rogue in many situations, but there are so many great examples of Lewt swinging the roll of a healer and a strong DPS.

The comp is viable, it isn't even really teetering on the edge of NOT being viable tbh. You guys should have a lot of fun. Just remember to communicate your CC, attempts at burst etc, and you guys will be set =).
    Gladiator Clamsodad the Celestial Defender
    Gladiator Zerstiren, Hand of A'dal

Quote Originally Posted by trice View Post
    wotlk fuck yeeaahhh

get a holy pala or resto shamy and play glad rating, you have pve trinkets I guess, so np
    oh hell yeah! but in all fairness when ever one of us gets feared or sapped its allways the same thought..."maybe i should get that trinc.."

anyways WOTLK PVP is a lil harder then TBC as playing lock/resto in TBC was reallllyyyy faceroll

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalandrios View Post
    As already stated your hunter is going to want to stay marks for either setup you guys chose to run. The only other options would be a BM/Balance setup.

You guys could achieve 2k as either balance marks/BM or resto marks in my opinion. Don't under estimate your capacity to heal and play defensively as balance, or your capacity to play aggressively as resto. In fact, if you guys want to run balance hunter any where near 1800 or beyond, you are going to have to get used to healing and playing defensively in between starfalls etc.

I'd watch videos of Buddhist and Lewt. They run balance/rogue in many situation, but there so many great examples of Lewt swinging the roll of a healer and a strong DPS.

The comp is viable, it isn't even really teetering on the edge of NOT being viable tbh. You guys should have a lot of fun. Just remember to communicate your CC, attempts at burst etc, and you guys will be set =).
    thanks dude, yeah as we are wqe have alot of fun, thanks for the advice/names ill get on that. we should see our arena rating rise soonies yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalandrios View Post

I'd watch videos of Buddhist and Lewt. They run balance/rogue in many situations, but there are so many great examples of Lewt swinging the roll of a healer and a strong DPS.

This had to be quoted for truth ! This guy's got the correct answer here
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !