Hi, I would like to macro the orc racial Blood Fury(?) to my mortal strike, but I want the cooldown shown be for Mortal Strike and not Blood Fury.

Is there a way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by drogoganor View Post
    Hi, I would like to macro the orc racial Blood Fury(?) to my mortal strike, but I want the cooldown shown be for Mortal Strike and not Blood Fury.

Is there a way to do this?
    Sure,
    Code:
    #showtooltip Mortal Strike
    /startattack
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Mortal Strike

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thank you Law, it works!
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Sure,
    Code:
    #showtooltip Mortal Strike
    /startattack
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Mortal Strike
    YES, Wonderful! Thanks!

Right now I am using this mouseover macro

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target [target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead]
    /cast [mod:shift] Healing Touch; Nourish
    But sometimes I waste heals on pets or totems, is it possible to have a mouseover macro that only heal players?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Right now I am using this mouseover macro

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target [target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead]
    /cast [mod:shift] Healing Touch; Nourish
    But sometimes I waste heals on pets or totems, is it possible to have a mouseover macro that only heal players?
    As far as I'm aware (could be wrong though), a macro can't find out what kind of unit you're targetting (apart from help/harm).
    However I felt free to adjust your macro so you don't lose your actual target and also works when you don't have a mouseover.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:shift] Healing Touch; [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Nourish

This will cast HT (with shift) or Nourish on your mouseover target should it exist, if you don't have a mo target, it will cast HT or Nourish on your current target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    I'm looking for a fun macro.

I want to be able to throw snowballs (or Heavy Leather Balls) at my focus target, while I use Chimera Shot on my main target
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Chimera Shot
    /use [@focus,exists] Snowball
    I can't test it.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

hello, i'm looking for a macro that casts a sequence for bane of agony, corruption, and unstable affliction at arena 1 2 3 (three different spells)

thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by dotsown View Post
    hello, i'm looking for a macro that casts a sequence for bane of agony, corruption, and unstable affliction at arena 1 2 3 (three different spells)

thx in advance
    If I understand you want 3 macros, each one will cast a sequence of BoA, Corruption and UA at the specific arena target?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=20 [@arena1]Bane of Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction
    Tweak the reset and change arena1 to arena2 and arena3 as needed.

thanks a ton judge40 will test it out lightning fast response

Deleted
    Judge, conditionals should come before the reset (behaviour of SecureCmdOptionParse). So it should probably be:
    Code:
    /castsequence [@arena1]reset=20 Bane of Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction

---------- Post added 2011-08-03 at 03:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    OK, I'm looking for a weird macro. What im trying to do is make a macro so i can just spam it and res at a spirit healer. So when I die as a lowbie i can just spam it and res! haha anyhelp would be great! thanks!
    You'd have to make two clicks.
    Code:
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Spirit Healer
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /in 2 /run local c=1 local f=_G["StaticPopup"..c] while f do if f.which == "XP_LOSS" then f.button1:Click() f.button1:Click() end c=c+1 f=_G["StaticPopup"..c] end
    Hit the macro first, then your "interact with target" key binding. Can't interact with a unit in a macro, sadly.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-08 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Eh, debug prints are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Judge, conditionals should come before the reset (behaviour of SecureCmdOptionParse). So it should probably be:
    Code:
    /castsequence [@arena1]reset=20 Bane of Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction

Thanks for the correction, it was somewhat of an afterthought and I didn't pay much attention to where it put it .

Thought it didn't look right, doesn't really make much sense for it to be before - would stop you setting different reset criteria for each condition.

10+ Year Old Account

Red face Efflorescence

I currently have a macro that says 'Efflorescence active! Freeheals' to my Swiftmend keybind. Sometimes if I hold it down long or press it by accident when swiftmend is on CD it still says the /say command. Is there a way to make it so it only does the /say command when it actually casts swiftmend.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    I currently have a macro that says 'Efflorescence active! Freeheals' to my Swiftmend keybind. Sometimes if I hold it down long or press it by accident when swiftmend is on CD it still says the /say command. Is there a way to make it so it only does the /say command when it actually casts swiftmend.
    Only elegant and reliable way is to use addon, I suggest RSA for that purpose but not sure if you can add Efflorescence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Only elegant and reliable way is to use addon, I suggest RSA for that purpose but not sure if you can add Efflorescence.
    Thanks for the reply. I already have RSA and use it but efflorescence isn't a spell and RSA only tracks spells.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I already have RSA and use it but efflorescence isn't a spell and RSA only tracks spells.
    Have it announce on Swiftmend then.

I want a macro that would allow me to spam my heroic leap button onto wherever my mouse is pointing, without having to click it.
    For example set my mouse out really far then mash the macro while dragging my mouse in towards my char.
    Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayytee View Post
    I want a macro that would allow me to spam my heroic leap button onto wherever my mouse is pointing, without having to click it.
    For example set my mouse out really far then mash the macro while dragging my mouse in towards my char.
    Is this possible?
    Not possible with just a WoW macro, that would need some kind of keyboard\mouse software which may be against TOS.

Is anyone able to make a macro which, selects trap launcher and chooses freezing trap on the first tap of the button, but if I tap the button twice it selects trap launcher and ice trap instead? with like a 3 second CD perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Casa View Post
    Is anyone able to make a macro which, selects trap launcher and chooses freezing trap on the first tap of the button, but if I tap the button twice it selects trap launcher and ice trap instead? with like a 3 second CD perhaps?
    Trap Launcher is on the GCD so it would take a minimum of two button taps to even shoot your first trap.

Closest thing I can think of is this, untested.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=3 Trap Launcher,Freezing Trap,Ice Trap
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-08-04 at 08:17 PM.