Thanks guys that worked perfectly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Posted by Bashiok
    Haha, don't worry about it. It's like, three clicks for me to suspend someone. It's super duper easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leveling a hunter, and I find traps are taking up too much space, so I did some crude attempts to do a macro that made Trap Launcher (which is on my mainbar) change the mainbar to a brand new with only traps on it, and pressing those traps (1-5) would change the bar back.
    However I could not get it to work, it wouldn't change the actionbar. I'm using the latest version of Bartender, dunno if that has any impact.

From what I've seen, there are no great addons to handle trap launcher.
    And if someone has already posted a question about this, I'm sorry, but this thread is over 100 pages long.

So, any clever ideas? Thanks

RONG WHIT DOG!

Quote Originally Posted by Supertramp View Post
    I'm leveling a hunter, and I find traps are taking up too much space, so I did some crude attempts to do a macro that made Trap Launcher (which is on my mainbar) change the mainbar to a brand new with only traps on it, and pressing those traps (1-5) would change the bar back.
    However I could not get it to work, it wouldn't change the actionbar. I'm using the latest version of Bartender, dunno if that has any impact.

From what I've seen, there are no great addons to handle trap launcher.
    And if someone has already posted a question about this, I'm sorry, but this thread is over 100 pages long.

So, any clever ideas? Thanks
    First you need to enable paging in bartender because it is off by default. Not sure where it is exactly since i'm in work. I think is it in state configuration tab for each individual bar. And then macros like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Trap Launcher
    /changeactionbar 2
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Ice Trap
    /changeactionbar 1
    Last edited by Mordret; 2011-09-22 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, will try this. Didn't know Bartender toggled off paging, will probably solve my issues with this.

EDIT:
    Yep, working fine. Thanks!
    Last edited by Supertramp; 2011-09-22 at 01:54 PM.

RONG WHIT DOG!

Deleted
    #showtooltip Shadowstep
    /castsequence [modifier:shift, target=focus] Shadowstep, Kick
    /cast [nomodifier:shift] Shadowstep

This macro is almost perfect, but how can I make it to cast kick after shadowstep on normal target aswell as it does to focus target when pressing modifier (shift) and hitting button twice?
    Thx.

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 09:45 PM ----------

I also need another macro similar to above, so that when pressing button it uses gouge and when pressing it with modifier (shift) it casts gouge to focus target.

Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shadowstep
    /castsequence [mod:shift,@focus][]reset=20 Shadowstep,Kick
    and
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus][]Gouge

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey guys, tried looking around for a bit, been asking in guild as well, but haven't found an answer to what I need.

On my paladin, I'm trying to do 2 things now (holy); Save bar space, and to judge every time it's off cooldown, so what I've done is I've consolidated Judgement and Holy Shock into 1 macro.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=10 Holy Shock, Judgement

This is what I have now, but I'd like to add (if possible) a line that would target the target of my target (normally; the tank). So, I want the macro to do this; Holy shock (tank or someone) -> Judge the big bad guy -> Back to target the tank. The 'ideal' line would be /targettarget. Which I tried, to no avail. Does anyone understand what I want, and has a suggestion? Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent View Post
    Hey guys, tried looking around for a bit, been asking in guild as well, but haven't found an answer to what I need.
    Either /assist or /targetlasttarget.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-09-23 at 09:29 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Either /assist or /targetlasttarget.
    I tried targetlasttarget, but ehh, I have ADD, so I tend to mash buttons, which would just get things into a loop Will try /assist, thanks <3

hey all

Looking for a mouseover macro that will cast mind blast, then cast smite until mind blast is up. Something that will reliably reset when MB cd is up... I've tried reset=8 and it doesn't always reset correctly.

any help would be awesome!!
    Give me any two people, and I can tell you a million ways they are different and a million ways they are the same. Why focus on the differences?

Quote Originally Posted by kilovolts View Post
    hey all

Looking for a mouseover macro that will cast mind blast, then cast smite until mind blast is up. Something that will reliably reset when MB cd is up... I've tried reset=8 and it doesn't always reset correctly.

any help would be awesome!!
    Reset=8 is time since last press. There is no way to time it reliably. Probably cast sequence with enough smites are the best option you can get.

"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

okay fair enough.

is there any way to make a cast sequence macro that is also a smart mouseover macro? I.E it will only target an enemy mouseover and cast the castsequence?
    Give me any two people, and I can tell you a million ways they are different and a million ways they are the same. Why focus on the differences?

Quote Originally Posted by kilovolts View Post
    okay fair enough.

is there any way to make a cast sequence macro that is also a smart mouseover macro? I.E it will only target an enemy mouseover and cast the castsequence?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,nodead] Spell 1, Spell 2, Spell 3

Hey there guys, lvling a warlock and I wanted to save some space from my bars.

1) I wanted to make a modifier macro where I could hit 1 to get Rocket Barrage to go off, and alt 1 to hit Rocket Jump but I can't seem to make this work.

2) Also my Hellfire spell is on shift+q, is there a way to macro in an alt modifier to get Immolation Aura off when in Metamorphosis and just Hellfire when not? So in essence, when in Meta just alt mod to use Immo Aura and then go into the normal shift+q to use Hellfire aswell. Looking forward to a reply, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphonia View Post
    Hey there guys, lvling a warlock and I wanted to save some space from my bars.

1) I wanted to make a modifier macro where I could hit 1 to get Rocket Barrage to go off, and alt 1 to hit Rocket Jump but I can't seem to make this work.

2) Also my Hellfire spell is on shift+q, is there a way to macro in an alt modifier to get Immolation Aura off when in Metamorphosis and just Hellfire when not? So in essence, when in Meta just alt mod to use Immo Aura and then go into the normal shift+q to use Hellfire aswell. Looking forward to a reply, thanks!
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Rocket Jump;Rocket Barrage
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,stance:2]Immolation Aura;Hellfire

Mage burn phase

Hello,I'm very bad at makng macros my best one that I've come up with is / wave lol, so my question is could someone help me with my burn phase macro as an arcane Mage . I'd like to cast flame orb , use volcanic potion, use mana gem, cast mirror image , use arcane power , cast time warp in that order.Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Beak420 View Post
    Hello,I'm very bad at makng macros my best one that I've come up with is / wave lol, so my question is could someone help me with my burn phase macro as an arcane Mage . I'd like to cast flame orb , use volcanic potion, use mana gem, cast mirror image , use arcane power , cast time warp in that order.Thanks in advance
    This is what you want, but requires quite a lot of clicks:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castseqeunce Flame Orb, Volcanic Potion, Mana Gem, Mirror Image, Arcane Power, Time Warp

How do I make a shield wall macro that 12 seconds after i hit it it will say in party "shield wall has expired"

I know there was a way to delay chat messages in a macro, but i forget how.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    How do I make a shield wall macro that 12 seconds after i hit it it will say in party "shield wall has expired"

I know there was a way to delay chat messages in a macro, but i forget how.

Code:
    /cast Shield Wall
    /in 12 /ra >> Shield Wall Expired <<
    I remember useing somthing like this in wrath, not sure if you need an addon for it tho.. + if you mash the fudge out of it then you pretty much mess up the timing of it and it will spam the chat :P so you need to be careful. You could probs get that RSA addon and after shieldwall expires it will say it has. its a very nice addon and easier then useing a macro tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    This is what you want, but requires quite a lot of clicks:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castseqeunce Flame Orb, Volcanic Potion, Mana Gem, Mirror Image, Arcane Power, Time Warp
    Wouldnt it be best to put all the spells before the flame orb? I dont play a mage so.. i got no idea but shouldnt it take benifit from + spellpower moves / pots like potion and mana gem (if arcane)?
    Last edited by Shyzhi; 2011-09-30 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Wouldnt it be best to put all the spells before the flame orb? I dont play a mage so.. i got no idea but shouldnt it take benifit from + spellpower moves / pots like potion and mana gem (if arcane)?
    I just did what he wanted.