10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if it would be possible to make a macro using

Code:
    BuyMerchantItem(index);
    To let index be replaced by the number your mouse is hovering over. To make it work like a mouse over macro to buyout item quickly, for example convert justice points to honor points quickly.

Thank you in advance.

Deleted
    Code:
    if GetMouseFocus():GetName():find("^MerchantItem%dItemButton") then BuyMerchantItem(GetMouseFocus():GetID()) end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    if GetMouseFocus():GetName():find("^MerchantItem%dItemButton") then BuyMerchantItem(GetMouseFocus():GetID()) end
    Thank you worked perfectly.

Deleted
    I tried to make a macro that casts both Power Word: Shield and Renew at the same time, but it wont work, it will only cast Power Word: Shield. Here is what I tried:

#showtooltip Power Word: Shield
    /cast Power Word: Shield
    /cast Renew

Is this wrong? Help!

Deleted
    Global cooldown?

10+ Year Old Account
    How would I make a macro that uses prowl in Cat form and growl in bear form?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3]!Prowl; [stance:1]Growl

Looking for a macro that first removes any existing Noggenfogger effects and then consumes a Noggenfogger. I'm shooting for a spammable button that allows me to "control" the effect I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

/cancelaura Noggenfogger Elixir
    /use Noggenfogger Elixir
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Noggenfogger
    /use Noggenfogger
    I'm guessing, there is a 3 second cooldown on all "flasks" so it won't be spammable.

Also. Is there a line that I can add to a macro that will give the icon (not tooltip) of a specific item I do not possess? Note: I have checked the preset macro icons for said item with no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

You can use #show to change only the icon to be a specific item, like

Code:
    #show item:77191
    but you can't have the tooltip of another spell at the same time, as it overrides #show.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hi
    Not sure if this was ever asked for but is it possible to reset all guild public notes via a macro? We has some idiot in our guild type comments in hundreds of players notes :/

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    Hi
    Not sure if this was ever asked for but is it possible to reset all guild public notes via a macro? We has some idiot in our guild type comments in hundreds of players notes :/
    Not possible to reset all of them at the same time, but you can use this to do them one by one, just select their name in the Guild Roster and hit this macro.

PHP Code:
    /run GuildRosterSetPublicNote((GetGuildRosterSelection()),""

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Not possible to reset all of them at the same time, but you can use this to do them one by one, just select their name in the Guild Roster and hit this macro.

PHP Code:
    /run GuildRosterSetPublicNote((GetGuildRosterSelection()),""
    thank you, ill give it a whirl

Deleted
    Code:
    /run for n=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do GuildRosterSetPublicNote(n,"")
    See no reason for it to not work?

I am looking for macro for my disc priest to help with atonement healing. It should cast smite normally if possible, else on my targetoftarget.

Code:
    #showtooltip Smite
    /assist [help]
    /cast Smite
    /targetlasttarget
    Is what I have right now, and it works for the targetoftarget casting, but not when casting normally, the /targetlasttargetcommand always fires. Since my target at that point is always hostile, I cant use a second [help].

Any ideas?

Pummel stopwatch macro ( so kick/mindfreeze etc etc aswell ) can someone help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boring View Post
    I am looking for macro for my disc priest to help with atonement healing. It should cast smite normally if possible, else on my targetoftarget.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nohelp][@targettarget] Smite
    should do the trick.

I'd probably use
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [harm][@targettarget,harm][]Smite
    to get rid of the Red question mark icon when theres no target.