Deleted
    Your first macro should suffice.

Hi there!

Is there a macrocommand to open, or better yet to toggle a profession window (Hit it once, open the window, hit it again, close the window)?

So that I can use one button to open cooking, but if I press shift it will light a basic campfire to cook on, or macroing survey with archaeology, so that if I hit shift I open up the main archaeology window?
    Last edited by Hellevad; 2010-12-11 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip Cooking
    /cast [mod:shift]Basic Campfire; Cooking

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip Cooking
    /cast [mod:shift]Basic Campfire; Cooking
    Sweet! Thanks.
    I have messed around abit with my surveying macro, and have got it to break flight form when surveying. Is it possible to get it to only break form if I survey - not if I use shift to open the window?

This is what I have so far:

#Showtooltip
    /Cancelform
    /Cast [mod:shift] Archaeology; Survey

Can the "Cancelform" bit be made to only apply to the "Survey" command? Oh, right, and while we are at it - is it possible to make it only cancel flightform - not the feral forms, or is that impossible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    Sweet! Thanks.
    I have messed around abit with my surveying macro, and have got it to break flight form when surveying. Is it possible to get it to only break form if I survey - not if I use shift to open the window?

This is what I have so far:

#Showtooltip
    /Cancelform
    /Cast [mod:shift] Archaeology; Survey

Can the "Cancelform" bit be made to only apply to the "Survey" command? Oh, right, and while we are at it - is it possible to make it only cancel flightform - not the feral forms, or is that impossible?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelform [form:6, nomod:shift]
    /cast [mod:shift]Archaeology; Survey

Thank you very much! This kinda streamlines the Indiana Jonesing a bit! :-D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    For Chakra users: this will make you be able to mouseover and heal all chakra statuses with 1 keybind

#showtooltip Holy Word: Chastise
    /tar [@mouseover,exists]
    /click BT4Button37 (or wherever you want to bind it to yourself)
    /targetlasttarget

You have to put the unmacro'd skill from your spellbook on any random bar that you can fade out or do whatever you want to do with it for this to work, just make sure that the bar is enabled otherwise it can stop working as i have experienced before.
    i made it small and faded out somewhere in the corner so it wont bother me

hope this works for others too
    I cant get this to work for some reason =(

made it like this

/tar [@mouseover,exists]
    /click Action Button 7
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    Thank you very much! This kinda streamlines the Indiana Jonesing a bit! :-D
    Have lots of fun dealing with bugged Blizzard UI elements not allowing you to insert keystones into artifacts.

Don't tell me nobody warned you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Power20 View Post
    I cant get this to work for some reason =(

made it like this

/tar [@mouseover,exists]
    /click Action Button 7
    /targetlasttarget
    Do standard mouseover macros still not work for priest Chakra spells? That is,

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists] Holy Word: Chastise
    If not then, the line "/click BT4Button37" is saying to click a specific actionbar button. The name used is that given by an actionbar addon called Bartender4. You do not require Bartender4 addon (though many people use it), you can use the name of any of your actionbar buttons.

This put in a different macro and pressed while hovering over any button should give the actionbar button name, I believe:

Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName());
    Then you substitute that name into "/click Whatever", replacing "Whatever".
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-11 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    Judging from the macro pasted by the requester, I would say they have already made this replacement.

Deleted
    I tried useing your marco to get the name it was the same name i as used in the marco i posted just whiout spaces i tried removing the spaces but it did still not work =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Power20 View Post
    I tried useing your marco to get the name it was the same name i as used in the marco i posted just whiout spaces i tried removing the spaces but it did still not work =(
    Did you make sure you dragged Holy Word: Chastise from your spellbook somewhere into any actionbar (has to be enabled but can be hidden). This is completely separate from the macro - just something that has to be done for it to work from all reports.

Also, if that still doesn't work for the heals, I would switch between Chakra states and drag the corresponding changed name spells from the spellbook into the action bar, just to make sure.

Apart from that, I can't think how else to get it to work. It is a bug created by Blizzard, then temporarily fixed post patch 4.0 but pre-Cata, and now it seems broken again.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-12-11 at 11:05 PM.

Is there a way to call macros? Like link another macro to another?
    Example:

Macro1:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:blah] blah;
    /macro2
    /blah

Because the 255 limit isn't enough for what I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Is there a way to call macros? Like link another macro to another?
    Example:

Macro1:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:blah] blah;
    /macro2
    /blah

Because the 255 limit isn't enough for what I want to do.
    You can make a macro click a frame or a button, if you put the 2nd macro on the bar. For example, just posted in the last page:

/click BT4Button37" is saying to click a specific actionbar button. The name used is that given by an actionbar addon called Bartender4. You do not require Bartender4 addon (though many people use it), you can use the name of any of your actionbar buttons.

This put in a different macro and pressed while hovering over any button should give the actionbar button name, I believe:

Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName());
    Then you substitute that name into "/click Whatever", replacing "Whatever".

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I was wondering if there was a macro to set the camera to one of your preset views like:

/set view 1/2/3/4/etc

b/c I have my mouse wheel set to my other abilities, so I was gonna see if I could get a set camera view with a charge macro.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Aggroholic; 2010-12-12 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Did you make sure you dragged Holy Word: Chastise from your spellbook somewhere into any actionbar (has to be enabled but can be hidden). This is completely separate from the macro - just something that has to be done for it to work from all reports.

Also, if that still doesn't work for the heals, I would switch between Chakra states and drag the corresponding changed name spells from the spellbook into the action bar, just to make sure.

Apart from that, I can't think how else to get it to work. It is a bug created by Blizzard, then temporarily fixed post patch 4.0 but pre-Cata, and now it seems broken again.
    Hmm i tried changing into chakra but the spell only changed on my bars it stayed the same in the spell book

Quote Originally Posted by Aggroholic View Post
    I was wondering if there was a macro to set the camera to one of your preset views like:

/set view 1/2/3/4/etc

b/c I have my mouse wheel set to my other abilities, so I was gonna see if I could get a set camera view with a charge macro.
    Thanks in advance
    This will pull your camera out and raise it up high.
    /script SetView(4);SetView(4);
    This will zoom you in pretty close.
    /script SetView(3);SetView(3);
    Not sure which one you wanted.

I also have my mousewheel set to other abilities, so I bound Shift+Wheel Up and Shift+Wheel Down to Zoom in/out.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2010-12-12 at 06:14 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Alright sweet! I just needed the layout, that's all I needed tyvm

Deleted
    Hello, I need help with an macro with a cast sequence. What I would like this macro to do is (just one click):

1.) cast Hand of Sacrifice on my focus
    2.) cast Divine Shield on myself

I have made a macro for this but it simply wont work, it only casts Divine Shield on myself and that's it

Deleted
    Both spells trigger the global cooldown, this is not possible with multiple clicks.