Destroying while fishing

I fish a lot, but some fish are completely useless.

Is it possible to write a macro to only destroy all the fish of a certain type in my bags with one button click? For example Murglesnout or Sharptooth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    I'd be very interested to see such a "quote" - which you could have just copied and pasted. What on earth are you reading?
    Ditto. Where did you get that quote from?

---------- Post added 2010-12-31 at 10:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Hey! Just curious. Is it possible to make a macro that casts Bandage on myself?
    Your macros should work:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@player]Heavy Embersilk Bandage

Hey there, Im looking for some help making a macro for my hunter. I wish to have http://www.wowhead.com/item=64687 macro'd to my shots and not have the "This item is not ready yet" or whatever message spam while it's on cooldown. I would also like to have my character shout something when it procs, just for fun. I currently have it macro'd to steady shot, chim shot, arcane shot, aimed shot, and serpent sting like so:

#showtooltip
    /cast *shot name here*
    /use Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge of Conquest

Deleted
    Truly a random mount would be this:
    Code:
    /run CallCompanion("MOUNT", math.random(1, GetNumCompanions("MOUNT")))
    The problem is it doesn't differentiate between ground, flying and aquatic.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castrandom [flyable]flymount1,flymount2,flymount3; ground1,ground2,ground3
    /dismount [noflying][flying, mod:shift]

Hello, i was wondering if its possible to make a macro for flash heal with cast-mouse-over if its a friendly target or cast smite if its a enemy target?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
    Hello, i was wondering if its possible to make a macro for flash heal with cast-mouse-over if its a friendly target or cast smite if its a enemy target?

Thanks in advance
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, help]Flash Heal; [@mouseover, harm]Smite

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper123 View Post
    Seeing as how there is no difference in mount speeds between all mounts now, I was wondering if there is a macro that can mount you up on a random mount every time you click it. I was thinking of something like this for the macro... Assigning lets say 5 or 6 mounts to the numbers 1-6 and then generating a random number that corresponds to that mount and sets you up on it. Is it possible to write such a macro? Please help
    That works quite nice thanks, now is there anyway to make separate ones for ground and air? Is there anyway to specify mounts as well, like if I have 5 fav mounts that I want to random between.
    This code will pick a random mount of your choice, good if you have a really long list of mounts:
    Code:
    /run m={4,5,6}; CallCompanion("MOUNT", m[math.random(1,#m)])
    You pick the mounts for this by counting which position they have in your mount tab, counting left to right, top to bottom, and adding their position to the
    Code:
    m={1,2,3,4,5,6}
    list

This version randomly summons mount 1,2,3 if you're in a fly zone and mount 4,5,6 if you're in a no-fly zone:
    Code:
    /run if IsFlyableArea() then m={1,2,3} else m={4,5,6} end; CallCompanion("MOUNT", m[math.random(1,#m)])

For Druids, is there a way to make, for example, Mangle (bear and cat) into one macro so that it will cast reguardless of which form Im in? I think I saw the modifiers somewhere here, but I can find them.

EDIT: I found the modifiers :P

But I have another problem: The Talent Stampede lets me use Ravage outside of stealth after I feral charge, but any macro with Ravage in it wont work even though I should be allowed to use it. Is there some kind of modifier to let me use Ravage (Stampede)?
    Last edited by Aggroholic; 2011-01-02 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nëgï View Post
    Hey there, Im looking for some help making a macro for my hunter. I wish to have http://www.wowhead.com/item=64687 macro'd to my shots and not have the "This item is not ready yet" or whatever message spam while it's on cooldown. I would also like to have my character shout something when it procs, just for fun. I currently have it macro'd to steady shot, chim shot, arcane shot, aimed shot, and serpent sting like so:

#showtooltip
    /cast *shot name here*
    /use Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge of Conquest
    Look into both this addon and this addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Hello once again!

I was thinking, is it possible to have a macro to announce in Party chat when Rebuke is cast, but only once? Currently when I use it it gets spammed like 10 times which is annoying. If there is not a macro, is there an addon that does this!?

Thanks <3
    Yes, this addon.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I need a macro that focuses a specific char when I normal click it, and clears my focus when i shift click it.

Ive only got the first line. Thanks in advance

Ok, trying to figure out a macro that will cast Red, then thunder clap and STAY thunderclap or reset 15 seconds later.

Effect i am looking for is i hit rend, then thunderclap and the button stays as thunderclap unless i dont use it in time and rend falls off (thus the 15 second reset)

I have "/castsequence reset=15 rend, Thunder Clap" but it keeps switching between the two and not staying on thunderclap untill the reset point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullrot View Post
    Ok, trying to figure out a macro that will cast Red, then thunder clap and STAY thunderclap or reset 15 seconds later.

Effect i am looking for is i hit rend, then thunderclap and the button stays as thunderclap unless i dont use it in time and rend falls off (thus the 15 second reset)

I have "/castsequence reset=15 rend, Thunder Clap" but it keeps switching between the two and not staying on thunderclap untill the reset point.
    10 gcds ~ 15s. Best you can hope for, tbh:

Code:
    /castsequence reset=15 Rend,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap,Thunder Clap
    reset option only starts counting after each keypress.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-01-02 at 04:38 PM.

I'm looking for one that will cast flight form, But if i'm in combat will shadowmeld flight form. TY

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [combat]Shadowmeld
    /cast Flight Form

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. I truly appreciate it.

Deleted
    Hello!

Currently I use this macro as a workaround to the Priest Holy Word bug:

#showtooltip Holy Word: Chastise
    /target mouseover
    /click MultiBarBottomLeftButton3
    /targetlasttarget

Because Healbot/Clique/Mouseover macros have trouble differentiating between different Holy Word spells, the prolem is if I try to put /use 14 anywhere in to automatically use my macro it seems to completely ignore it and not use the trinket, any ideas why?

I'm looking for a way to auto target party or raid member with a curse and decurse them then resume my prevous target. I loose alot of time clicking on party members then clicking decurse and having to try and find my inital target. I just don't have room on my bar for decurse and as a fire mage its really important I stay with the same target for dps. I don't mind mixing a macro with an addon if neccesary.

I can see an addon changing cursed targets to my focus and a macro saving my target going to focus decurse and resume target. But I don't know if there are any addons that do such a thing.
    Last edited by Wardonis; 2011-01-02 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Not possible to automatically target a cursed raid member. However, it is possible to cast a spell on the raid member your mouse is over, like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, help, nodead][]Remove Curse

So I just mouse over them and push the button on my bar? I don't have to click them and target them?