Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    DOH! Apparently not. Lmao excuse me while I go cry in my crying corner in shame.
    Aye, #showtooltip be a guileful mistress :P

Deleted
    I need a macro that casts wind shear on current target and calls out (/say) the target and what spell you interrupted if succesful and if resisted it must /say wind shear was resisted by "target"

Deleted
    To do the announcing feature you requested you're required to use an addon. I recommend RSA.

Is it possible to be able to misdirect your current pet no matter which it is, i need a single button that will MD my pet no matter which one it is. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    Is it possible to be able to misdirect your current pet no matter which it is, i need a single button that will MD my pet no matter which one it is. thanks
    All-in-one Pet and focus MD macro
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,help,nodead][@pet,nodead][] Misdirection
    Pet only
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@pet] Misdirection

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Hey law i finally got to test the macro you wrote for me.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player]Cleanse Spirit;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm]Purge;[@mouseover,help][]Cleanse Spirit
    However it doesn't seem to cleanse a friendly if i mouse over them while i have an enemy selected. Here's the one i wrote that seems to work in every way except when trying to mouseover purge on gladius frames.

#showtooltip Purge
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead]
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Cleanse Spirit;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead][]Purge
    any ideas?
    Life is better with sound effects.

Oh interesting didn't think of that situation, here you go.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help]Cleanse Spirit;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm]Purge;Cleanse Spirit

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

thanks a bunch :~)
    Life is better with sound effects.

Deleted
    Hey guys! I have a macro that, if not in combat will conjure managem and if in combat will use charges of it. Is there any way to add a line that will conjure a new managem if mine is used up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dani4342 View Post
    Hey guys! I have a macro that, if not in combat will conjure managem and if in combat will use charges of it. Is there any way to add a line that will conjure a new managem if mine is used up?
    Macros can't check for the existence/nonexistence of buffs/debuffs, so I doubt they can check if you have a mana gem in your inventory (if I got right what you wanted).

Not to my knowledge, your best bet is something like
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod][nocombat] Conjure Mana Gem; Mana Gem
    or
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [btn:2][nocombat] Conjure Mana Gem; Mana Gem
    The first will conjure if not in combat or if you're holding a modifier key (Shift, Alt or Ctrl), otherwise will use. The second will conjure if not in combat or if you click with the right button, otherwise will use.

Deleted
    Thanks! Another ting is, if I don't choose an icon for that macro, will it change from the actual mana-gem to the conjure spell as soon as I press the modifier button?

Deleted
    I need a macro that will use the in game Blizzard stopwatch. Specifically it will start counting down from 23 when somebody casts Counterspell on me.

Quote Originally Posted by dani4342 View Post
    Thanks! Another ting is, if I don't choose an icon for that macro, will it change from the actual mana-gem to the conjure spell as soon as I press the modifier button?
    It should do, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I need a macro that will use the in game Blizzard stopwatch. Specifically it will start counting down from 23 when somebody casts Counterspell on me.
    Not possible without an addon, look at Juked, InterruptBar etc

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account

Priest Macro

Hey Guys!

Looking for a Priest macro that does the following;

If my target is hostile, exists, alive and I don't have a modifier key pressed; Mind Spike
    If my target is hostile, exists, alive and I have a modifier key pressed; Mind Blast
    If I don't have a target, or my target is friendly; Inner Focus

Thanks in advance!

~Tom
    Warlock (SL main)

10+ Year Old Account
    If my target is hostile, exists, alive and I don't have a modifier key pressed; Mind Spike
    If my target is hostile, exists, alive and I have a modifier key pressed; Mind Blast
    If I don't have a target, or my target is friendly; Inner Focus
    /cast [harm,nodead,mod:alt] Mind Blast; [harm,nodead] Mind Spike; [noharm][noexist] Inner Focus

Might need to switch things around, but test it out.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Not possible without an addon, look at Juked, InterruptBar etc
    Yes it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    /cast [harm,nodead,mod:alt] Mind Blast; [harm,nodead] Mind Spike; [noharm][noexist] Inner Focus

Might need to switch things around, but test it out.
    a) you don't necessarily need to specify a modifier key, [mod] is enough
    b) [noharm] and [help] are almost the same, exept for "yellow" npcs. If you have one of those targeted, [noharm] returns true, [help] doesn't. SO pick the one you want.
    c) I think the conditional is [existS], so it would be [noexists]

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Yes it is.
    If you know it why do you ask here?
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-06-08 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is.
    Then post the command for it instead of just being an ass.

It wont be able to start by itself, but the command to start/pause/stop a stopwatch timer is:

/stopwatch play
    /stopwatch pause
    /stopwatch stop

/stopwatch 0:23 will countdown 23 seconds. But you still need to use the play command on a second line.

a) you don't necessarily need to specify a modifier key, [mod] is enough
    b) [noharm] and [help] are almost the same, exept for "yellow" npcs. If you have one of those targeted, [noharm] returns true, [help] doesn't. SO pick the one you want.
    c) I think the conditional is [existS], so it would be [noexists]
    a) Sas just for convenience, i normally use specific keys as the same macros have 2-3 different combos.
    b) Use [help] for any ability thet can be cast on npcs (such as heals) and [noharm] for those that dont (such as warrior's intervene). They must be friendly targets eitherway (as in, non-aggressive, not possible to attack them), a simple neutral mob returns "true" if you use [harm].
    c) You are right, i hardly use 'exists' condition as it is implied by any of the other conditions (alive, target, harm, etc).
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2011-06-08 at 01:06 PM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.