You can write

/castsequence Multishot, Cobra Shot

But...if multishot can't fire for whatever reason (like lack of focus), sequence won't progress until you get enough focus. Same goes for cobra shot.
    Castsequences in general are not a great way to dps.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's only for large groups of adds after an explosive trap is down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedexkilla View Post
    It's only for large groups of adds after an explosive trap is down.
    Still I am 99% sure you're better off pressing two buttons. Try what Sedivy proposed, you will see the limititations - if that's fine for you, keep it, but it's not really worth a macro slot imo.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a little help with a Shaman Imbune Macro, I've looked around and there's loads of great ones but none function they way I need em' to.

So I need help editing this macro:

Code:
    /cast [@none] Frostbrand Weapon
    /use 17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

This macro is designed to apply/replace the offhand weapon imbune with Frostbrand Weapon, I need it to also apply or refresh Windfury Weapon on my Mainhand weapon.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Pwncakes-AN; 2012-08-19 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Edited for simplicity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwncakes-AN View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a little help with a Shaman Imbune Macro, I've looked around and there's loads of great ones but none function they way I need em' to.

So I need help editing this macro:

Code:
    /cast [@none] Frostbrand Weapon
    /use 17

This macro is designed to apply/replace the offhand weapon imbune with Frostbrand Weapon, I need it to also apply or refresh Windfury Weapon on my Mainhand weapon.

Any ideas?
    I think you would be best off to have two separate macros, or one with a modifier, since it won't be doable in one click as far as I know.

A separate macro for WF would be parallel (/use 16 then);
    With a modifier it could work like this:

Code:
    /cast [@none, mod] Frostbrand Weapon; [@none] Windfury Weapon
    /use [mod] 17; 16

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I think you would be best off to have two separate macros, or one with a modifier, since it won't be doable in one click as far as I know.

A separate macro for WF would be parallel (/use 16 then);
    With a modifier it could work like this:

Code:
    /cast [@none, mod] Frostbrand Weapon; [@none] Windfury Weapon
    /use [mod] 17; 16

Thanks,

Is it possible to make it work like a castsequence?

So two activations of the macro will apply Windfury Weapon and then Frostbrand Weapon.

(and use a second macro with the same functionality for Flametongue Weapon).

Thanks,

Is it possible to make it work like a castsequence?

So two activations of the macro will apply Windfury Weapon and then Frostbrand Weapon.

(and use a second macro with the same functionality for Flametongue Weapon).
    On my rogue I have a macro that works to apply poisons, and applies the Main Hand poison with leftclick and the Off Hand poison with rightclick. It does the thrown weapon poison with middleclick but that can be used for Flametongue instead.

Try this:
    Code:
    /use [btn:2,@none]Frostbrand Weapon;[btn:3,@none]Flametongue Weapon;[@none]Windfury Weapon
    /use [btn:2/3]17 ;16

Leftclick = Windfury MH
    Rightclick = Frostbrand OH
    Middleclick = Flametongue OH
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-08-20 at 03:23 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I think you need to (at least you used to need to) specify [@none] to bring up the targeting cursor for shaman imbues.

Code:
    /use [btn:2,@none]Frostbrand Weapon;[btn:3,@none]Flametongue Weapon;[@none]Windfury Weapon
    /use [btn:2/3]17 ;16

Ah yep you're right, good call.

These are great!

One more thing,

I've been using these two (very) simple macros to apply Imbunes

Code:
    /castsequence Windfury Weapon, Flametongue Weapon
    Code:
    /castsequence Windfury Weapon, Frostbrand Weapon

The issue I was having was that when I already have let's say, Windfury on the mainhand and Frostbrand on the offhand - when I try to change the Imbune with the Flametongue Macro for some reason unknown to me, Flametongue would be applied to the mainhand leaving me with Flametongue on the mainhand and Frostbrand still on the offhand.

Is there any way to stop that from happening and make Flametongue replace the offhand imbune like I need it to?

These are great!

One more thing,

I've been using these two (very) simple macros to apply Imbunes

Code:
    /castsequence Windfury Weapon, Flametongue Weapon
    Code:
    /castsequence Windfury Weapon, Frostbrand Weapon

The issue I was having was that when I already have let's say, Windfury on the mainhand and Frostbrand on the offhand - when I try to change the Imbune with the Flametongue Macro for some reason unknown to me, Flametongue would be applied to the mainhand leaving me with Flametongue on the mainhand and Frostbrand still on the offhand.

Is there any way to stop that from happening and make Flametongue replace the offhand imbune like I need it to?
    I guess if you want to use two separate macros instead of one, they would be changed to look like

Code:
    /castsequence [@none]Windfury Weapon,Flametongue Weapon
    /castsequence 16,17
    Code:
    /castsequence [@none]Windfury Weapon,Frostbrand Weapon
    /castsequence 16,17
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-08-20 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I guess if you want to use two separate macros instead of one, they would be changed to look like

Code:
    /castsequence [@none]Windfury Weapon,Flametongue Weapon
    /castsequence 16,17
    Code:
    /castsequence [@none]Windfury Weapon,Frostbrand Weapon
    /castsequence 16,17
    Awesome,

Thanks to everyone that helped me out, I'm going to test out the macros and use which one(s) I'm comfortable with.

I'm trying to make a macro that equips specific quest items as I get them but can't figure out how to make it not re-equip the previously equipped items. (if it's even possible) An example of what I have so far is
    Code:
    /equip item:44785
    /equip item:31797
    /equip item:78660
    /equip item:23324
    The first and third items are chest slots and the second and fourth are shoulders slots. I listed them in the macro in the hypothetical order I would receive them and tested by taking the gear out of my bank. It works fine for the first three items but when the time comes to equip the 2nd shoulder slot item it equips that AND the first chest slot item. What I'm trying to make it do is not go back and equip them items from previous lines.
    Last edited by GirlyKittyBoy; 2012-08-23 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PFloydWall View Post
    I'm trying to make a macro that equips specific quest items as I get them but can't figure out how to make it not re-equip the previously equipped items. (if it's even possible) An example of what I have so far is
    Code:
    /equip item:44785
    /equip item:31797
    /equip item:78660
    /equip item:23324
    The first and third items are chest slots and the second and fourth are shoulders slots. I listed them in the macro in the hypothetical order I would receive them and tested by taking the gear out of my bank. It works fine for the first three items but when the time comes to equip the 2nd shoulder slot item it equips that AND the first chest slot item. What I'm trying to make it do is not go back and equip them items from previous lines.
    I don't see any logical pattern in that list of four items.

If the purpose of the macro, is to swap gear back and forth or what...?

If you want to swap your current gear to each piece individually then make individual macros instead of bunching them together, or just put the piece of gear on your bar and you don't need a macro.

If you want to swap between shoulder items or chest items in the above macro you can use something like this, or perhaps adapt it to what you really need it for.

Code:
    #showtooltip 5
    /run local slot = GetInventoryItemID(5) EquipItemByName((slot == 44785 or slot == 78660) and "Deep Earth Robes" or "Pilgrim's Dress")
    Code:
    #showtooltip 3
    /run local slot = GetInventoryItemID(3) EquipItemByName((slot == 31797 or slot == 23324) and "Mantle of the Fire Festival" or "Elekk Hide Spaulders")
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-08-24 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Hey.
    While in job I thought about macro and I‘ll be apreciated if you will tell me is it proper one written.
    Modifier focus macro: /cast Gouge; [mod:ctrl] [@focus] Gouge

Also the same for kick. Of course I know to type it in one string without “enter“.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @focus] Gouge; Gouge
    Last edited by S7orm; 2012-08-27 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @focus] Gouge; Gouge
    Wow even simplier than I expected Thans ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    looking for a /cast metamorphisis /cast doom /end meta macro

Deleted
    It's me again. I have a problem. This macro doesn't work with mod:ctrl. All others (shift, alt) works tho. Any idea what can it be? Also the range indicator thanching from red to white while holding control down. And I''ve checked for any ctrl+e (e = keybind for gouge) bindings in options and didn't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    It's me again. I have a problem. This macro doesn't work with mod:ctrl. All others (shift, alt) works tho. Any idea what can it be? Also the range indicator thanching from red to white while holding control down. And I''ve checked for any ctrl+e (e = keybind for gouge) bindings in options and didn't find any.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl,@focus][]Gouge
    Try the macro above, and just to be sure the keybind is clear, keybind Move Forward to Ctrl+E then keybind it back to W, sometimes keybinds can be weird. Also confirm in your Interface -> Combat that you don't have your Focus Cast Key or Self Cast Key set to Control.