Looking for a macro that changes depending on the level 90 talent I've picked, (Glaive Toss, Powershot, Barrage) that also shows it's CD. So far I've only gotten it to show the cd on the skill I listed first, even if I do not have that skill learned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Looking for a macro that changes depending on the level 90 talent I've picked, (Glaive Toss, Powershot, Barrage) that also shows it's CD. So far I've only gotten it to show the cd on the skill I listed first, even if I do not have that skill learned.
    There isn't really any decent way to it, but I'm just going to quote myself from a few pages ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    You'll have to activate the macro once for it to update everytime you change talent though. But afaik this is the best way to do it through macros for now.
    Code:
    /cast Ability1
    /cast Ability2
    /cast Ability3
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("MacroName", G"Abiltiy1" or G"Ability2" or "Ability3")
    (change "Ability1,2,3" with the spellnames and "MacroName" with the name of your macro)

alternatively you can get the infMopTalentMacroes addon which should allow you to macro it properly

Thank you very much! Love the avatar btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So trying to get a macro that will only allow me to use nature swiftness combined with healing touch while in bear form. the current cast seq macro i have will sometimes pop me out of bear form to cast it. any help would be lovely!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillin View Post
    So trying to get a macro that will only allow me to use nature swiftness combined with healing touch while in bear form. the current cast seq macro i have will sometimes pop me out of bear form to cast it. any help would be lovely!
    Sounds more like a bug than an issue with a macro, someone asked for the same thing earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by silentkillin View Post
    Is this what you're looking for?

Code:
    /cast [form:1] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [form:1] Healing Touch
    NS isn't on the the GCD, so you don't really need a sequence to use it. You could give us a better idea of what you're trying to do by posting what you currently have.

Also, since when could you cast HT in Bear form? I haven't played my Druid in awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Is this what you're looking for?

Code:
    /cast [form:1] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [form:1] Healing Touch
    NS isn't on the the GCD, so you don't really need a sequence to use it. You could give us a better idea of what you're trying to do by posting what you currently have.

Also, since when could you cast HT in Bear form? I haven't played my Druid in awhile.
    Since 5.0.4.
    "When activated, your next Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate, Nourish, Rebirth, or Regrowth becomes instant, free, and castable in all forms. The healing and duration of the spell is increased by 50%."

So using a castsequence or 2 x /cast shouldn't matter. Like I said, sounds more like a bug than anything.

Deleted
    The client doesn't realize that the Nature's Swiftness buff is applied before the /cast is processed. Thus, it believes that you need to shift out of Bear form to cast Healing Touch.

The only workaround right now is waiting for a split second before using HT.

I want to get this simple macro to work, and I think what I want may or may not be possible.

I want to make a 1-button macro for two abilities. Glaive Toss and Arcane Shot.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=14 Glaive Toss, Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot
    The main issue I'm having is, when the 14 seconds elapse on my reset modifier, the macro does not go to Glaive toss, I have to use an arcane shot in the castsequence for it to reset. Is there a way to make it so Glaive Toss will be up at the 14 second mark without manual input for the reset to go through?

Can someone please help! I had a Tricks of the Trade macro I used for my Rogue that no longer works. I had one macro which set my target which was this:

Code:
    /run ToT = UnitName("target")
    /run if not InCombatLockdown() then EditMacro('TotT', nil, nil, '#showtooltip\n/cast [target='.. ToT ..'] Tricks of the Trade', nil); print('Tricks of the Trade set to : ' .. ToT); else print('Cannot change TotT now!'); end;
    and this was the one I used to cast it on my target:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=<name of target here>] Tricks of the Trade
    Problem is whenever I go to cast it on the target it will work the first time but every time after that it wants me to manually target the player to cast TotT. Any ideas? Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyza View Post
    I want to get this simple macro to work, and I think what I want may or may not be possible.

I want to make a 1-button macro for two abilities. Glaive Toss and Arcane Shot.

The main issue I'm having is, when the 14 seconds elapse on my reset modifier, the macro does not go to Glaive toss, I have to use an arcane shot in the castsequence for it to reset. Is there a way to make it so Glaive Toss will be up at the 14 second mark without manual input for the reset to go through?
    Afaik the 14 secs start when you last hit the button, not the first time.

How do I make a macro using a shift modifier for water shield/lightning shield?

Deleted
    I'm trying to find a macro that will target me without changing my target and use Gorefiend's Grasp.

Gorefiend's Grasp is basically an AoE Death Grip, when cast on a friendly/unfriendly target it graps all surrounding monsters and pulls them to it.
    I just want it to target me without it SHOWING it and using the ability.

Some help would be very appreciated. <33

Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    How do I make a macro using a shift modifier for water shield/lightning shield?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift]Water Shield;Lightning Shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    I'm trying to find a macro that will target me without changing my target and use Gorefiend's Grasp.

Gorefiend's Grasp is basically an AoE Death Grip, when cast on a friendly/unfriendly target it graps all surrounding monsters and pulls them to it.
    I just want it to target me without it SHOWING it and using the ability.

Some help would be very appreciated. <33
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@player] Gorefiend's Grasp

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    Oh man, you just made my night!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    Thank you, I'll try it out tomorrow once my server's back online. :P

Im trying to save hotkeyspace

I want to be able to holy fire off my targets target or if im targeting enemy hit holy fire and be able to use shift to cast mindbender at my focus. while showing the correct icons when i shift or am not holding shift.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift][harm][target=focus,harm]Mindbender; [harm][target=targettarget,harm] Holy Fire

I came up with this that is not working

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primion View Post
    I want to be able to holy fire off my targets target or if im targeting enemy hit holy fire and be able to use shift to cast mindbender at my focus. while showing the correct icons when i shift or am not holding shift.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,harm,@focus]Mindbender;[harm,@targettarget][]Holy Fire

Thanks Madorable

Hello,

I never used macros before, but now I kinda feel I really need one, if it's possible. A macro that normally simply casts Arcane Shot, but if Glaive Shot (15 sec CD) is off CD, the macro would cast it instead.

Thanks for help