hello there, i'm looking for a quite simple macro, basicly i want it to when i press it cast provoke on my black ox statue ^^
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /tar Black Ox Statue
    /cast Provoke
    /targetlasttarget
    A macro can't target your statue specifically. If there is more than one out, it may target one that isn't yours.

I had a simple macro for Hellfire. However, now that I have Immolation Aura, it's not working so well. Original macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura [channeling] Hellfire
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Hellfire
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    I added:

Code:
    /cancelaura [channeling] Immolation Aura
    ... in right after the /cancelaura for Hellfire, thinking it'd work. But it's not. It uses Immolation Aura fine in demon form, but hitting it again won't turn off Immolation Aura. Any fix? What am I doing wrong?

Looking for a macro that will link my starsurge and starfire into one button the problem im having is i want to prioritize starsurge and it has a cooldown and starfire doesn't

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a way to make a mouseover macro for Holy Prism, when I mouse over an enemy does it's thing, but when I mouseover a friendly uses on said friendly's target, but only if their target is an enemy. That was a tad hard to explain, but hopefully that covers what I'm after.

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    I had a simple macro for Hellfire. However, now that I have Immolation Aura, it's not working so well. Original macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Hellfire
    I added:

Code:
    ... in right after the /cancelaura for Hellfire, thinking it'd work. But it's not. It uses Immolation Aura fine in demon form, but hitting it again won't turn off Immolation Aura. Any fix? What am I doing wrong?
    When you cancel Hellfire, doesn't that cancel your channeling?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast !Immolation Aura
    /cast Hellfire

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beastest View Post
    Looking for a macro that will link my starsurge and starfire into one button the problem im having is i want to prioritize starsurge and it has a cooldown and starfire doesn't
    The only real way to do this is with a mod:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Starsurge; Starfire

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 08:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    I'm looking for a way to make a mouseover macro for Holy Prism, when I mouse over an enemy does it's thing, but when I mouseover a friendly uses on said friendly's target, but only if their target is an enemy. That was a tad hard to explain, but hopefully that covers what I'm after.
    The mouseover part is really easy:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] Holy Prism
    However, I don't think it can check your mouseover's target's and then cast on your mouseover. Some scripting might be able to accomplish that, but not a simple macro as far as I know.

Seems like a strange condition either way...
    Last edited by Squirl; 2012-10-28 at 02:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The condition is there because the mechanic of holy prism damages a single targeted harm target and then spreads to aoe heal friends, but if a friendly is targeted it single target heals then aoe damages. I'm basically looking to stop the targeting of friendly target, so to always be aoe healing while keeping it as a mouse over and not needing to move my mouse off my raid frames.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /target [@mouseover]
    /cast [harm] [@targettarget,harm] Holy Prism
    /targetlasttarget
    Let me know if it doesn't work as expected. Took a bit of mulling before I realized I could just target the mouseover. :P
    Last edited by Squirl; 2012-10-28 at 05:26 AM.

Or making it simpler
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,harm][@mouseovertarget,harm] Holy Prism

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Or making it simpler
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,harm][@mouseovertarget,harm] Holy Prism
    Ah, didn't realize mouseovertarget was a conditional.

Deleted
    "<unitID>target" is always a valid unitID. You can chain this any number of times (for example, you could do [@targettargettargettargettargettargettargettargettargettarget]). The sole exception are group member name pseudo-uIDs, for which you use "<name>-target".

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast !Immolation Aura
    /cast Hellfire
    [COLOR="red"]
    This still doesn't work. In human form, Hellfire goes off. In demon form, Immolation Aura does not when I press it a second time.

K im looking for a murder of crows and blood fury macro that shows the cd of murder of crows

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Hi,

can you guys help me with a macro? I want to bind Clash and Leg Sweep together. If I'm far enough away I want the charge, if I'm too close for Clash => Leg Sweep.

#showtooltip Clash
    /cast Clash
    /cast Leg Sweep

This doesn't work, because I charge and sweep at the same time. Any ideas?

edit: castsequence seem to work.
    edit2: it's not. -.- atleast not castsequence Clash, Leg Sweep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    K im looking for a murder of crows and blood fury macro that shows the cd of murder of crows

thanks in advance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Murder of Crows
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Murder of Crows
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Hi,

can you guys help me with a macro? I want to bind Clash and Leg Sweep together. If I'm far enough away I want the charge, if I'm too close for Clash => Leg Sweep.
    A macro cannot make a decision based on how far the target is away from you, sorry.

Deleted
    Well, if I'm too close or Clash is on CD (meaning Clash isn't working), is it possible for Leg Sweep to step in? Like ability A doesn't work now, use ability B instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip Murder of Crows
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Murder of Crows
    TYVM exactly what i was looking for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Well, if I'm too close or Clash is on CD (meaning Clash isn't working), is it possible for Leg Sweep to step in? Like ability A doesn't work now, use ability B instead?
    No, that is exactly what's not possible via a macro, to check if ability A is usable (be it because of range, CD, proc, energy level,.......) and use it, or another if it isn't.

Deleted
    That's sad. Need more keys for all my bindings...

But thanks for the quick answer.

Hello everyone, i believe my problem was already mentioned, but i can't fint it through search, i'm sorry if it's a repeat.
    All i want is a macro which will cast one of my totems and then say something like "expired" when it ends. (I saw it on a video, it was even like StormLash totem UP, and then Expired in 2, Expired in 1, Expired). I tried to search it for myself, but didn't find anything useful, all i found is information that macroses can't wait and then apply an action (but i saw it!) I tried to search addons, but AfterCast was the only thing i found, and it's not exactly what i was looking for, and additionally it is out-of-date.
    May be i missed the correct topic, but i believe it's more like an easy macro than an addon. Thanks a lot in advance ^_^