Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqacia View Post
    I'm looking for a macro that will summon my companion pet, "Disgusting Oozeling" and then mount in 1 click
    /summonpet Disgusting Oozeling
    /use Venomhide Ravasaur

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    /summonpet Disgusting Oozeling
    /use Venomhide Ravasaur
    Thanks. This worked.

I need help with a Druid mount macro.

I want to be able to go from dpsing in Cat form, press this button, and go into flight form. Fly around. I want to press the same button and it cancel flight form and put me into Prowl.

I've been messing with one, but if prowl is off cooldown and I'm walking around on the ground, and I press it, it goes straight to prowl instead of Flight Form.

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaitsev View Post
    I need help with a Druid mount macro.
    Something like this?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [flyable,outdoors,noform:7]Swift Flight Form;Prowl

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Something like this?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [flyable,outdoors,noform:7]Swift Flight Form;Prowl
    with that, it dismounts into my caster form.

I'd like it to shift me from Flight Form to Cat Form, and then cast Prowl.

Thank you for helping out.

Deleted

When you cast Prowl you automatically go into cat form; the macro works fine for me, I don't go into caster form, but shift directly from flight form to prowl, unless I go inside while in flight form of course.

Sounds like form:7 is not your flying form (think this messes up whether you are moonkin), this would explain why you get shift in caster form.

I think this is exactly what you want:
    Code:
    /cast [noform:5] Swift Flight Form
    /stopmacro [noform]
    /cancelaura [form:5] Swift Flight Form
    /cast Prowl
    change 5 to 6 if you are moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by sshika View Post
    Sounds like form:7 is not your flying form (think this messes up whether you are moonkin), this would explain why you get shift in caster form.

I think this is exactly what you want:
    Code:
    /cast [noform:5] Swift Flight Form
    /stopmacro [noform]
    /cancelaura [form:5] Swift Flight Form
    /cast Prowl
    change 5 to 6 if you are moonkin
    this worked like a charm. Thanks

Deleted
    Hey people! Ive been tearing my hair out the last hour or so trying to make this macro work.

This is the part of the macro that works;

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomodifier,@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Flash Heal

It casts FH on my mouseover if i have any and it casts on myself if i dont have any. Simple enough!

NOW it starts to act up. I want it to work with additional spells like this;

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomodifier,@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Flash Heal; [modifier:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Renew; [modifier:ctrl,@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Prayer of Mending

My logic tells me that it should work fine if i just change the "nomodifier" to "modifier:shift" for it to work like a charm. But it doesnt.
    It only casts the first spell in the macro and completely ignores my modifiers.

Anyone out there that can tackle this mess?

Thanks in advance!

You have to put the modifier condition in all the brackets. Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:shift,@player] Renew; [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:ctrl,@player] Prayer of Mending; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Flash Heal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    You have to put the modifier condition in all the brackets. Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:shift,@player] Renew; [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:ctrl,@player] Prayer of Mending; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Flash Heal
    You are my hero! Thanks ALOT! This works like a charm. The only downside is that i cant fit all my modifiers in there. I wanted Binding Heal too but
    the macro only takes 255 signs so i had to narrow it down to 3 spells only. But still. THANKS a million!

Use spell or item if spell unusable macro

There's this priest spell, Angelic Feather, which boosts running speed for a few sec. It has 3 charges, that regenerate 1 charge every 10 sec.
    Now, If I'have used all 3 charges, and the spell is unusable, I would like the macro to use Swiftness Potion instead.

Is it possible at all to link these two in one macro?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not without using a modifier key, that I'm aware of, solshine2510.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Not without using a modifier key, that I'm aware of, solshine2510.
    QFT. A macro is designed so it specifically does not know or can not make decisions based on if that spell is castable.

Deleted
    Greetings, i main rogue and i have just recently come back to WoW and my favourite macro is now really annoying, some help would be really nice.

/cast !stealth
    /cast [nostance] Hemorrhage; [stance:2]Shadow Dance; Cheap Shot
    /cast Premeditation

Basically, this macro stealth's me but doesn't unstealth me, and also casts hemo (which is fine since i can't stealth in combat so it will only hemo). in stealth and in shadow dance it will cast cheap shot and premed. The problem is that now when im out of combat and trying to restealth while targeting an enemy it tries to restealth and cast hemo at the same time thus turning autoattack on, so unless im mashing the button and lucky i will autoattack instead of cheapshotting when near the target.
    i have played around with /stopattack but it doesn't seem to help
    im confused to why it worked (not autoattacking ) in cata but not in mop :S

Appreciate any feedback, Kind Regards, Chris

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakytucky View Post
    Greetings, i main rogue and i have just recently come back to WoW and my favourite macro is now really annoying, some help would be really nice.

/cast !stealth
    /cast [nostance] Hemorrhage; [stance:2]Shadow Dance; Cheap Shot
    /cast Premeditation

Basically, this macro stealth's me but doesn't unstealth me, and also casts hemo (which is fine since i can't stealth in combat so it will only hemo). in stealth and in shadow dance it will cast cheap shot and premed. The problem is that now when im out of combat and trying to restealth while targeting an enemy it tries to restealth and cast hemo at the same time thus turning autoattack on, so unless im mashing the button and lucky i will autoattack instead of cheapshotting when near the target.
    i have played around with /stopattack but it doesn't seem to help
    im confused to why it worked (not autoattacking ) in cata but not in mop :S

Appreciate any feedback, Kind Regards, Chris
    Okay... let's just try a little playing with conditionals here, then.
    Code:
    /cast !stealth
    /cast [form:3/1]Cheap Shot; Hemorrhage
    /cast [form:3/1]Premeditation
    Also, your macro would never have cast Cheap Shot if you're in Shadow Dance - SD is stance 3, Vanish is stance 2, and Stealth is stance 1. Stance 0 is normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Okay... let's just try a little playing with conditionals here, then.
    Code:
    /cast !stealth
    /cast [form:3/1]Cheap Shot; Hemorrhage
    Also, your macro would never have cast Cheap Shot if you're in Shadow Dance - SD is stance 3, Vanish is stance 2, and Stealth is stance 1. Stance 0 is normal.
    thanks for the reply, appreciate it, your macro works exactly same as what i already have, although yours is much cleaner but it still sets me to auto attack as i stealth and end up auto attacking the target.

And since MoP the shadow dance bar is now the same bar as the stealth bar, which creates alot of problems and creative macro's haha. just google it and you will find alot of forum posts from angry rogues hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakytucky View Post
    thanks for the reply, appreciate it, your macro works exactly same as what i already have, although yours is much cleaner but it still sets me to auto attack as i stealth and end up auto attacking the target.

And since MoP the shadow dance bar is now the same bar as the stealth bar, which creates alot of problems and creative macro's haha. just google it and you will find alot of forum posts from angry rogues hehe.
    Try this one:
    Code:
    /cast !stealth
    /cast [form:3/1]Cheap Shot
    /cast [combat] Hemorrhage
    Now it will only cast Hemorrhage if you're in combat instead of always casting it when you're not in stealth. The problem was most likely that stealthing takes time, so before you actually got into stealth the macro would cast Hemorrhage aswell.
    Macros be stoopid.

Deleted
    Thank you fine sir, this works amazing! I didn't know about [combat], now i can get my other "dodgy" macro's to work more efficiently. your help has been much appreciated

Kind Regards, chris x

Don't forget to thank Taryble aswell. He made the macro, I only changed position of Hemorrhage.

I think he wants a hug.