Not sure this is possible, but just in case.

I basically want a macro that acts as something like a cast sequence macro with a tweak. It annoys me how I always have to hit Esc after using an angelic feather. I'd /like/ to do something like this:

Hit the keybind: It casts Angelic Feather.

Hit the keybind again: It does the equivalent of a left click, then escape to escape out of feather placing.

Probably not possible, but thought I'd ask to be sure.

Deleted
    You can't macro any interactions with the 3D game world. Sorry.

Deleted
    Anyone care to tell me why this one doesnt work
    Code:
    #showtooltip Metamorphosis
    /cast [mod:shift] Dark Apotheosis
    /cast [noform] Metamorphosis
    /cancelaura Metamorphosis
    /cancelaura Dark Apotheosis
    I'd like it to cancel the tanking wings if I got them on, instead of activating Meta.

Hello. I'm OK at writing macro's, to an extent.
    What I'm looking for, is a modifier in my already existing macro.

/cast [target=mouseover] Chain Heal

I want to add the "standard" alt modifier to cast this on my self, when I hold alt and press the button, to ignore the mouse over effect. How do I write this into the macro?
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    "I want to add the "standard" alt modifier to cast this on my self, when I hold alt and press the button, to ignore the mouse over effect. How do I write this into the macro?"

May not be optimal, but this works
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,[AT]player][[AT]mouseover][] Chain Heal
    Change [AT] to that email-sign, cant post those yet.
    Last edited by mmoc3890586b6a; 2013-04-20 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover][] Chain Heal
    Change [AT] to that email-sign, cant post those yet.
    Added in the @'s for convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    Not sure this is possible, but just in case.

I basically want a macro that acts as something like a cast sequence macro with a tweak. It annoys me how I always have to hit Esc after using an angelic feather. I'd /like/ to do something like this:

Hit the keybind: It casts Angelic Feather.

Hit the keybind again: It does the equivalent of a left click, then escape to escape out of feather placing.

Probably not possible, but thought I'd ask to be sure.
    What exactly do you mean by 'equivalent of a left click then escape to escape'?[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by CodeConqueror; 2013-04-21 at 12:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this belongs more in the Addon or Macro, so I'll put it here and hope for the best. I thought there was an addon or macro that allowed for a talent change to swap the buttons out on the action bar. I'm having a hard time finding said macro/addon, but even if I had I know the root of my issue wouldn't be solved. What I'm looking for is for my DK in that if I select either of the Unholy Blight or Plague leach talents from the first tier it shows the corresponding button in my action bar slot. However if I choose the Rolling Blood talent from the same first tier in that action bar slot it shows Blood Boil because Rolling Blood is a modifier to Blood Boil.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

I think infMopTalentMacroes is the addon you are looking for.

The thing you described with passive talents is a minor annoyance for me as well but I don't think there's anything you can really do about that.

Im having a problem with this macro.

#showtooltip
    /cast Lichborne
    /cast Anti-Magic Zone
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("tier2", G"lichborne" or G"anti-magic zone")
    /cast [nomod,@player] death coil;
    /cancelaura [mod:alt] Lichborne

Problem is if i dont have enought runic power, Ill never get AMZ possibilty there. If i have enough rp, it randomly allows to use AMZ, mostly if I click the macro twice in a row in very rapid succession.
    Fear makes people weak. Fear is my friend.
    Twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicator View Post
    Im having a problem with this macro.

#showtooltip
    /cast Lichborne
    /cast Anti-Magic Zone
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("tier2", G"lichborne" or G"anti-magic zone")
    /cast [nomod,@player] death coil;
    /cancelaura [mod:alt] Lichborne

Problem is if i dont have enought runic power, Ill never get AMZ possibilty there. If i have enough rp, it randomly allows to use AMZ, mostly if I click the macro twice in a row in very rapid succession.
    Use the addon infMopTalenMacroes to get rid of the Lichborne/AMZ issue. You'll be able to get rid of the '/run' command to update the macro info too.

Deleted
    Is it possible to use 2 spells in a macro and if one of them is on CD use the other one?
    This works with 1 /cast but if add the other one it targets the boss or smethg else:

/cleartarget
    /tar Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Judgement
    /cast Reckoning <-- Problem here
    /targetlasttarget
    /startattack

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Is it possible to use 2 spells in a macro and if one of them is on CD use the other one?
    No, there is no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    This works with 1 /cast but if add the other one it targets the boss or smethg else:

/cleartarget
    /tar Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Judgement
    /cast Reckoning <-- Problem here
    /targetlasttarget
    /startattack
    Try switching the order since Judgement (actually spelled in-game as Judgment now) automatically selects a target in front of you and begins attacking (and taunting).

Code:
    /cleartarget
    /tar Direhorn Spirit
    /cast Reckoning
    /cast Judgment
    /targetlasttarget
    /startattack

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I am looking for a spammable, raid warning macro for Skull Banner and Stormlash Totem. The macro should give a raid warning (with a custom message) when a player uses Skull Banner or Stormlash Totem but it should only send warning when totem or banner is actually used (so clicking macro won't do anything when spell is on cooldown).

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    I am looking for a spammable, raid warning macro for Skull Banner and Stormlash Totem. The macro should give a raid warning (with a custom message) when a player uses Skull Banner or Stormlash Totem but it should only send warning when totem or banner is actually used (so clicking macro won't do anything when spell is on cooldown).
    You're better off using an addon for that, like RSA - Raeli's Spell Announcer.

Hey !

Looking for a one button Shred/Ravage macro for my feral Druid using Incarnation.

Currently using :

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostealth] Shred; [stealth] Ravage
    But i haven't figured a way to implement incarnation into it, is it a specific stance like rogue's shadow dance for example?

Thanks a lot in advance .

Hey,
    I'm trying to create a macro for purify/dispel magic since I want it to be on the same keybind and this is what I want it to do:
    1. If mouseover is on friend, cast purify
    2. If mouseover on enemy and target is on enemy, cast dispel magic
    3. No mouseover nor target, purify on self

I tried to fix it myself, but I was struggling with step 2. As you can see, it doesn't say anything about having to target aswell as having mouseover on enemy if I want Dispel Magic.
    #showtooltip purify
    /cast [help,target=mouseover,exists] Purify; [harm,target=mouseover,exists] Dispel Magic; Purify

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hey !

Looking for a one button Shred/Ravage macro for my feral Druid using Incarnation.

Currently using :

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostealth] Shred; [stealth] Ravage
    But i haven't figured a way to implement incarnation into it, is it a specific stance like rogue's shadow dance for example?

Thanks a lot in advance .
    There's not currently a way to macro Ravage while you have the Incarnation buff, you will have to find a spot on your main action bar for Ravage. It does not have it's own stance bar unfortunately.

---

Quote Originally Posted by ClixxHeals View Post
    Hey,
    I'm trying to create a macro for purify/dispel magic since I want it to be on the same keybind and this is what I want it to do:
    1. If mouseover is on friend, cast purify
    2. If mouseover on enemy and target is on enemy, cast dispel magic
    3. No mouseover nor target, purify on self

I tried to fix it myself, but I was struggling with step 2. As you can see, it doesn't say anything about having to target aswell as having mouseover on enemy if I want Dispel Magic.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Purify
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead]Purify;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm]Dispel Magic;[@player]Purify

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Ok, so here is what I am looking for. I want a macro that let's me use several abilities the first time I click it, the second click will use one ablities and the third click will use one more ability, the last click will use one more ability.

Click 1:
    /petattack
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use potion of the tol'vir
    /cast blood fury
    /cast dive
    /use osul peak gauntlets
    /cast Stampede
    /petautocast

Click 2:
    /cast a murder of crows

Click 3:
    /cast readiness

Click 4:
    /cast a murder of crows

Is this possible? And if not, what is the best way to handle it?