I tried to write a very simple hookscript macro. All it is supposed to do is add some text at the end of the game tooltip. The text is a to do list to remind me of what I want to do. Later on, i was gonna add if UnitName(“mouseover”) == UnitName(“player”) in order to only show if i mouseover myself. But this doesnt work? Why not and can you fix it? Thanks in advance.

Code:
    /script GameToolTip:HookScript("OnTooltipSetUnit",function()GameTooltip:AddLine("To-Do list!!!!/r/n1. herb farm/r/n2. pally mog farm Baston of Twilight/r/n3. Laughing Skull rep farm")end)

Fixed!:

Code:
    /script GameTooltip:HookScript("OnTooltipSetUnit",function()GameTooltip:AddLine("To-Do list!!!!\r\n1. herb farm\r\n2. pally mog farm Baston of Twilight\r\n3. Laughing Skull rep farm")end)
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-03-15 at 07:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I was bored with the Horde civil war plot in BfA the moment it started. Its a rehash. I'm expecting them it to be like 99% similar to the Garrosh story & then they do Shyamalan swerve at the end & then we'll see a bunch of comments & videos from people telling me "see its not 100% the same!" when that wasn't the complaint -- its TOO similar to the Garrosh plot.

I'm just looking for a simple Druid Cat Form macro which allows me to spam the button without kicking me out of form again.

I thought this one should work, but it doesn't:

#showtooltip cat form
    /cast !cat form
    /cast !prowl

Spamming it gets me out of cat form again.

Quote Originally Posted by IllidankaTrump View Post
    I'm just looking for a simple Druid Cat Form macro which allows me to spam the button without kicking me out of form again.

I thought this one should work, but it doesn't:

#showtooltip cat form
    /cast !cat form
    /cast !prowl

Spamming it gets me out of cat form again.
    /cast [nostance] cat form
    /cast [nostealth] prowl
    Last edited by kheath812; 2019-03-19 at 07:19 PM.