I have been looking with no success for a macro/script to buy stacks of Light Parchment (40x5) from Grand Expedition Yak, and stacks of Distilled Water (10x20) from Alliance Boralus Merchant Henrick Wyther. I do a lot of inscription work and its horribly slow buying these things even just shift clicking and typing in the shift stack. But I have not been able to find working/correct macro/scripts for this.

(Classic WoW warrior!) Hi guys, I recently saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIY...channel=Swifty this video, but cant get the macro to work. I followed comments...Im fairly great at UI and all that jaaz in wow, but this dont work;

#showtooltip Sweeping Strikes

/castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,

Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,

Battle Stance,Thunder Clap

Any know why the macro might not work? Just spams the chat, thx.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomAgony View Post
    I have been looking with no success for a macro/script to buy stacks of Light Parchment (40x5) from Grand Expedition Yak, and stacks of Distilled Water (10x20) from Alliance Boralus Merchant Henrick Wyther. I do a lot of inscription work and its horribly slow buying these things even just shift clicking and typing in the shift stack. But I have not been able to find working/correct macro/scripts for this.
    Gnomishvendorshrinker, addons...always use addons
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Gnomishvendorshrinker, addons...always use addons
    Just looked on twitch, the last update of that addon was in 2012. Does it still work?

(Classic WoW warrior!) Hi guys, I recently saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIY...channel=Swifty this video, but cant get the macro to work. I followed comments...Im fairly great at UI and all that jaaz in wow, but this dont work;

/castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,

Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,

Battle Stance,Thunder Clap

The spells need to be on the same line, they're all part of the cast sequence.

Code:
    /castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,Battle Stance,Thunder Clap
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Hey all,

In classic WoW; how do i link a profession ability (enchanting) into a macro? /me is a macro n00b

I want my trade chat enchanting marketing macro to have the links of the spells so they can see the mats. I've seen others do it.

Is there an addon to make is stupid proof?

Code:
    /castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,Battle Stance,Thunder Clap

7+ Year Old Account

Please Help

cool macros guys

Looking for mage macros!

First macro:

If I have a mouseover hostile target > cast counterspell on my mouseover target.
    If I don't have a hostile mouseover target > cast counterspell on my current target.
    Second macro:

If I have a mouseover friendly target > Remove Curse on that target.
    If I have a friendly target targeted > Remove Curse on that friendly target.
    If I have any target targeted and is pressing alt > Remove curse on self.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekktra View Post
    Looking for mage macros!

First macro:

If I have a mouseover hostile target > cast counterspell on my mouseover target.
    If I don't have a hostile mouseover target > cast counterspell on my current target.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Counterspell

Quote Originally Posted by Tekktra View Post
    Second macro:

If I have a mouseover friendly target > Remove Curse on that target.
    If I have a friendly target targeted > Remove Curse on that friendly target.
    If I have any target targeted and is pressing alt > Remove curse on self.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Remove Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Counterspell

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Remove Curse
    Thank you so much!! Lots of love!

I understand that range cannot be used as a conditional in a macro to preform an action. Is it possible to use range as a conditional to page an action bar using something like the Bartender4 Custom Conditionals interface ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelth View Post
    I understand that range cannot be used as a conditional in a macro to preform an action. Is it possible to use range as a conditional to page an action bar using something like the Bartender4 Custom Conditionals interface ?
    no, cause you dont get range reported.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no, cause you dont get range reported.
    Then how is it that unit frame addons grey out when someone is out of range ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelth View Post
    Then how is it that unit frame addons grey out when someone is out of range ?
    Range is not available in the secure macro system. This system also allows addons to adjust clickable frames and bars in combat. If a macro can't do it in combat, an addon can't do it in combat.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2020-01-20 at 08:57 AM.

Question

Trying to make a simple 2 spell /castsequence macro, but one of the spells has [@player] and the other does not.
    Do I need 2 lines? What would the correct macro look like?
    Here's my broken macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@player] reset=30 Death and Decay,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic
    Last edited by Shao; 2020-01-23 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    Trying to make a simple 2 spell /castsequence macro, but one of the spells has [@player] and the other does not.
    Do I need 2 lines? What would the correct macro look like?
    Here's my broken macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@player] reset=30 Death and Decay,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic,Epidemic
    Unfortunately, you cannot specify different secure options within a cast sequence.

Hi folks, I've been trying to work out a macro to combat the Ashjra'kamas / Goblin Glider compatibility issue and I'm a bit stumped on why my macro is working the way it is.

This macro does some other stuff, but I've omitted those parts because I've already tested with them removed so I'll just post the problematic portion:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [noworn:item:169223,noswimming] 15; [worn:item:169223,noswimming] item:109076

I would expect this to use a Goblin Glider Kit whenever I'm wearing my legendary cloak and to use the Goblin Glider tinker on any other cloak, however it does nothing.

What's stranger still is that if I reverse the worn and noworn conditions it seems to work, but also leads to a Goblin Glider Kit to be consumed when using a cloak tinker (although that part makes sense to me as I'm specifying that if the legendary cloak isn't worn it should use one) and so I'm a bit stumped.

Any advice on how to fix this seemingly weird interaction? (Or am I being dumb?)

P.S I've tried using item names and the same thing occurs, I'm using item IDs simply for space for the rest of the macro.
    P.P.S I've also tried swapping the order in which the macro checks for the item equipped and using equipped instead of worn as the conditional to no avail.

Edit: Okay, after readdressing the macro and splitting it into 2 lines I've managed to fix the Goblin Glider being consumed portion, but it still won't do anything when I'm wearing my legendary cloak. I'm beginning to think that it's the cloak at fault and I'm unlikely to have a fix

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [worn:item:169223,noswimming] Goblin Glider Kit;
    /use [noworn:item:169223,noswimming] 15;

Edit 2: Duh, managed to fix it simply by removing the worn part of the macro and making sure the noworn portion was checked for first. Still an odd interaction that Ashjra'kamas will work fine in a macro with noworn but not the worn conditional.
    Last edited by Mectrid; 2020-03-07 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Mectrid View Post
    <snip>
    You actually taught me something new. This whole time, I thought the worn conditional only did item types like swords or shields, never thought it accepted specific items.

You actually taught me something new. This whole time, I thought the worn conditional only did item types like swords or shields, never thought it accepted specific items.
    Indeed, that's interesting. Would improve my Tarecgosa macro slightly.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Tried it using Hyperthread Wristwraps 168989 and it doesn't work.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [worn:item:168989] 9; Fire Blast