1. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    (Classic WoW warrior!) Hi guys, I recently saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIY...channel=Swifty this video, but cant get the macro to work. I followed comments...Im fairly great at UI and all that jaaz in wow, but this dont work;

    #showtooltip Sweeping Strikes

    /castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,

    Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,

    Battle Stance,Thunder Clap

    Any know why the macro might not work? Just spams the chat, thx.
    The spells need to be on the same line, they're all part of the cast sequence.

    Code:
    #showtooltip Sweeping Strikes
    /castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,Battle Stance,Thunder Clap


    addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

  2. #6402
    Hey all,

    In classic WoW; how do i link a profession ability (enchanting) into a macro? /me is a macro n00b

    I want my trade chat enchanting marketing macro to have the links of the spells so they can see the mats. I've seen others do it.

    Is there an addon to make is stupid proof?

  3. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Any know why the macro might not work? Just spams the chat, thx.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Sweeping Strikes
    /castsequence reset=15 Sweeping Strikes,Berserker Stance,Berserker Rage,Whirlwind,Battle Stance,Thunder Clap

  4. #6404
    Keyboard Turner Yeaboii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    6

    Please Help

    cool macros guys

  5. #6405
    Looking for mage macros!

    First macro:

    If I have a mouseover hostile target > cast counterspell on my mouseover target.
    If I don't have a hostile mouseover target > cast counterspell on my current target.
    Second macro:

    If I have a mouseover friendly target > Remove Curse on that target.
    If I have a friendly target targeted > Remove Curse on that friendly target.
    If I have any target targeted and is pressing alt > Remove curse on self.

  6. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekktra View Post
    Looking for mage macros!

    First macro:

    If I have a mouseover hostile target > cast counterspell on my mouseover target.
    If I don't have a hostile mouseover target > cast counterspell on my current target.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Counterspell


    Quote Originally Posted by Tekktra View Post
    Second macro:

    If I have a mouseover friendly target > Remove Curse on that target.
    If I have a friendly target targeted > Remove Curse on that friendly target.
    If I have any target targeted and is pressing alt > Remove curse on self.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Remove Curse


    addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

  7. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Counterspell




    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Remove Curse
    Thank you so much!! Lots of love!

  8. #6408
    I understand that range cannot be used as a conditional in a macro to preform an action. Is it possible to use range as a conditional to page an action bar using something like the Bartender4 Custom Conditionals interface ?

  9. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelth View Post
    I understand that range cannot be used as a conditional in a macro to preform an action. Is it possible to use range as a conditional to page an action bar using something like the Bartender4 Custom Conditionals interface ?
    no, cause you dont get range reported.

  10. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no, cause you dont get range reported.
    Then how is it that unit frame addons grey out when someone is out of range ?

  11. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelth View Post
    Then how is it that unit frame addons grey out when someone is out of range ?
    Range is not available in the secure macro system. This system also allows addons to adjust clickable frames and bars in combat. If a macro can't do it in combat, an addon can't do it in combat.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2020-01-20 at 08:57 AM.


    addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •