I have made an addon that plays retail wow music on classic wow client.

Addon is on Curse. It is called MusicBox

- - - Updated - - -

The addon aims to replicate the music dynamics within the game, adjusting the soundtrack as players transition between zones. It endeavors to incorporate both retail and classic music within each designated area. Additionally, I've implemented enhancements, such as featuring Anduin's Theme Music in Stormwind's Park while maintaining the original Park Area music.

However, there are still unresolved issues. One identified bug pertains to the Stormwind location called the Slaughtered Lamb, and I lack information regarding its name in locales other than enUS. If you have details on this, please share them with me.

Huh, can this be reversed for vanilla music in classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Huh, can this be reversed for vanilla music in classic?
    Do you intend to use the vanilla music addon in retail World of Warcraft? The addon is compatible with both classic and retail versions. For retail, installation is straightforward without the need for file extraction, as all required files are within the client. Several adjustments have been made here, and it should function properly. If you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to report them to me.

A significant challenge arises from the absence of SoundEntries.db2 in the client since Legion. I have to fix them manually.

Quote Originally Posted by teencrotoia View Post
    Do you intend to use the vanilla music addon in retail World of Warcraft? The addon is compatible with both classic and retail versions. For retail, installation is straightforward without the need for file extraction, as all required files are within the client. Several adjustments have been made here, and it should function properly. If you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to report them to me.

A significant challenge arises from the absence of SoundEntries.db2 in the client since Legion. I have to fix them manually.
    Ill let you know when I get to try it!

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Way to miss the point of Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Likewise lmao

(hint: the point of classic isn't to hide from retail like a scared child under their bed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post
    Way to miss the point of people playing the games they want the way they want
    This thread is about an addon, not an avenue for any of you to comment on how other people prefer to play the game just because it's not your preferred way to play it.

If you don't have anything useful to add to a topic, don't post. It's that simple.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

uh why did the OP get banned after two posts

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    This thread is about an addon, not an avenue for any of you to comment on how other people prefer to play the game just because it's not your preferred way to play it.

If you don't have anything useful to add to a topic, don't post. It's that simple.
    What did the OP do to get banned?

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    uh why did the OP get banned after two posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    What did the OP do to get banned?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php...les_moderating

/closed
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara