Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I listened to some. Nothing that overly impressive, the song I really liked was "The Dog Days are Over".

Listen to her people

I just recently started listening to her, and I'm really enjoying what I have so far. Completely blown away by her voice. She's one of the very, very few artists that I've heard that are actually better live than on their recording.

I really like Cosmic Love the most right now... but I found a cover of Postcards From Italy that she does, and it's really good. A lot better than Beruits version imho.

Friend of mine introduced me to her, and she's quite amazing. She has an incredible voice, and she's beautiful :3
    Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis.
    Tarhiel Raniss Garuk Azurra Vaermina Cemetrygates

10+ Year Old Account
    Love her. Such an amazing voice and different feel to her music.

Just recently started listening to her, she's awesome. I wish more people like her got mainstream attention, because crappy hip hop beats and bland vocals just aren't cutting it for me.

Never heard of them. The only way i hear of this new pop music is by an occasional (and 100% of the time not my choice) listening to the local pop station, and all they play is jason derulo, iaz, and katy perry.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?

Incredibly talented, definitely need more people like her to become the norm like Badpaladin said.

I'll admit she's very talented but I just don't really care for it to much.

Deleted
    Ive watched the dog days are over live, think it was on MTVs World Stage show, she sings great.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a song from the album 'Plans' that she recorded with a band called Ashok in 2007. She's featured heavily during the first half. One of my favourite songs by her.

And the earliest version of 'Kiss with a Fist' while in Ashok. Back then, the song was called 'Happy Slap'. I actually prefer this rendition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relicra View Post
    Hmm I don't know what it is, she can sing and the music isn't bad, but for some reason i just cannot stand her
    I feel ya, probably because commercials use her songs to death.

Deleted
    After I got lungs for Christmas a few years back It's been my #1 album.

Love her hair too.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I listened to (and quite enjoyed) their (her?) EP A Lot Of Love. A Lot Of Blood. I never got around to listen to the full album, though. Added to listening queue.
    The LP is quite a bit better. She's got some fantastic goddamn vocals, especially Girl With One Eye. Talk about a creepy song.

Deleted
    If you haven't heard the first song from the new album and preordered the second release, well, your loss, but here's a link:

Deleted
    Lungs is an incredible album, I hope the new one will be even better though

Deleted
    Also: the new album is out soon, get it now! NOW!

NOW!

Why are you reading this when you could be preordering the alubm?
    Last edited by mmoce84939a4e2; 2011-09-24 at 01:55 AM.