Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If they give them both a mount and "running wild" can my cow have his plainstriding (same as running wild) please?

Honestly I'm willing to bet its a placeholder

The Quest achievements sounds really, really cool. Looking forward to it.

And LOL if Worgen's mount is themselves.

Liking the shaman change, huge increase to WF and FT enchants.

Some of the guild cheevs are pretty simple, like catch 10,000 fish. I've caught like 6k alone just going for the stupid turtle. lol
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2010-09-18 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LolphDundgren View Post
    Ofc there will be a racial mount for worgens and heres why.
    If there wasnt then alliance would have less mounts available to them and blizz dont do that. They make sure each side is equal, if goblins get 2 mounts, worgen will too. End of story.
    There's no new mount achievements being added, and with all the new faction mounts they'll be adding into the game, both sides could easily hit 100 to get the achievement. Things don't have to be "fair" when there's no reason for it. Life doesn't work like that, so why should a video game?

I imagine that "Running Wild" is a temporary mount till they finish the art for the actual mount

Hey, they can always make Running Wild available to other races the way the others work. Imagine a gnome running on all fours, the joy!

About that "Running Wild" spell I can only quote quote Tychus Findley: "Sweet mother of mercy"

I so hope you're right about that, Boub. That would be freakin' awesom, if worgen will get this.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Hellooouu.....I'm Greg, you might know me as Ghostcrawler......you might know me as that asshole that nerfed your class.
    Pure WIN.

Protection

* Shield Slam base damage has been lowered by 25%.
    * Devastate now causes 150% of weapon damage (up from 120%), base damage reduced by 25%.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaizo View Post
    I imagine that "Running Wild" is a temporary mount till they finish the art for the actual mount
    I hope not. They could always make actual mounts too, but leave this still in for those who want it...
    I don't see why that wouldn't work (unless people start QQing about it, that is)
    Last edited by mmoc748ebe364c; 2010-09-18 at 07:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    "Puppy" eh? Is this a clue that it might be something Worgenish? Perhaps finally seeing their complete female models and maybe even worgen mounts?

Also, first signs of revamped existing racials! YAY!!!
    at the top of this post note the running wild ablity which looks like the worgen wont be getting mounts but will be able to cast this go down on all fours and run at mounted speeds..!

People are forgetting the reason Plainsrunning didn't make it was because it had a ramp up time and would cancel anytime the Tauren stopped. Imagine if you got dismounted every time you stopped on a mount - that's what it was like. As someone who's had a Tauren since early Vanilla I don't feel bitter about them getting it. Taurens running on all fours would look extremely silly, whereas you can actually imagine feral werewolves running like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldon View Post
    I hope not. They could always make actual mounts too, but leave this still in for those who want it...
    I don't see why that wouldn't work (unless people start QQing about it, that is)
    Maybe Trolls should get a Dire Troll form and run real fast like the Dire Trolls in ZG or bring back Plains Running(revamped) for Tauren
    Last edited by Zaizo; 2010-09-18 at 07:55 PM.

About that "Running Wild" spell I can only quote quote Tychus Findley: "Sweet mother of mercy"
    Just quoted for Truth.

But It sounds fun ^-^

Wasn't there a quest in grizzly hills where worgen chased you? they ran after you on all fours so they probably already have an animation to use.. possibly?

If they kept it for worgen mounts, it should be trainable by other races who gain exalted with gilneas. Dwarves running as fast as a mounted player ftw.

Deleted
    For something completely different: Idk if it's been said yet but http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/5416/ sounds like the Archavon of 4.0.3.

If you are right about worgen mount. what will be the epic version? Runing Wilder? And how will that look on other alliance races?

Are people seriously THAT angry that the Horde will have two mounts more, while The Alliance has the ability to be a Worgen and run on all fours?! These are HUMANS who have been CURSED. That's their story. So if they had a mount, it'd be another damn horse, since they aren't going to have super-wolfman-mounts or some other huge beast they've tamed...since their story is about being cursed and joining forces with the Night Elves and the Alliance.

Seriously, this is some of the coolest news, and the Dark Runners in Duskwood already have the animation, so it's quite a cool thing they're bringing to the table here. All the mount collectors can stop crying, as there are plenty of mounts out there that I'm sure most don't have, and getting two more mounts just by grinding to exalted with the new faction shouldn't be a big loss...especially since they'd likely be more HORSES.

If this is the new Worgen mount form, I'm happy. Mount collector's shouldn't care because it's not a 'mount' so they don't lose anything, and the 'imbalance' from Horde to Alliance shouldn't matter because if that is seriously something you lose sleep over in life, then you really have your priorities out of whack.

Not a fan of the racial weapons skills, was hoping they'd get rid of them. But alas, it looks like they added one for gnomes, so bleh oh wells.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldon View Post
    PVP imbalance, can't tell if they are mounted or not. Darkflight has similar graphics.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2 View Post
    •250000 Honorable Kills - Get 250000 honorable kills. Title Reward: The Bloodthirsty
    100k to go i guess is time to farm again
    50k for me then, I have 200k on my lock, sweet